Quantcast The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. - Page 64 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #631  
Old 08-06-2018, 03:12 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post







so in order, itís haf, dima, and then rua. anyways i love them all and i should get a good picture of a drawing of cormac and nur when thereís natural light again
also hi yes these are babies and ur art style is adorable!! Sorry I'm the worst at keeping up with other people's stuff but I'll bookmark for later
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #632  
Old 08-06-2018, 03:15 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I mean Ryuusei is still gonna find a way to eat Takumi alive but he's gonna face the great obstacle of Entity first

How to relationship development when one of them has a ridiculously overprotective mom-friend spiritually attached to them lol
Fricc I need to draw them too
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #633  
Old 08-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 975
Default

i'm not writing anything and that is truly rant worthy.

but ranting would require writing and evidently, i'm not doing that. =-=
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #634  
Old 08-14-2018, 10:30 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

where did my inspo go
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #635  
Old 01-08-2019, 07:24 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

I've really been wanting to post something on the NSP, but I'm only working on one novel at the moment and that's called Reaper. I don't know if I should post it or not since I wanna work at it getting published so I'm really not sure what to do argh.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #636  
Old 01-08-2019, 11:20 PM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I've really been wanting to post something on the NSP, but I'm only working on one novel at the moment and that's called Reaper. I don't know if I should post it or not since I wanna work at it getting published so I'm really not sure what to do argh.
I miss reading your writing and would welcome an excerpt or a sneak peek! Obviously not the whole thing but I'd love to see something
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #637  
Old 01-13-2019, 05:10 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

ok not even creative writing but atm im pretty inspired for like, everything
atm I have to write a historical context paper abt john Steinbeck and east of eden and its actually super interesting and im enjoying doing this
maybe im just enjoying the highbrow atmosphere, writing essays on Steinbeck while drinking tea shut up in my room
lol
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #638  
Old 01-13-2019, 07:00 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: no
Posts: 419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
ok not even creative writing but atm im pretty inspired for like, everything
atm I have to write a historical context paper abt john Steinbeck and east of eden and its actually super interesting and im enjoying doing this
maybe im just enjoying the highbrow atmosphere, writing essays on Steinbeck while drinking tea shut up in my room
lol
uHGHHHHH i was abOuT tO rEaD EaSt oF eDeN oR gRaPeS oF wRaTh fOr a bOoK rEpOrt aNd I rEaLlY rEgReT nOt dOiNg iT bEcAuSe tHe bOoK i rEaD wAs sO sTuPiD aNd sUcH a wAsTe oF tImE

john steinbeck's books are pretty much books for people who need to find a book after deciding to read one in their last few seconds of life
they're really really really really small books
Reply With Quote
  #639  
Old 01-14-2019, 12:25 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
uHGHHHHH i was abOuT tO rEaD EaSt oF eDeN oR gRaPeS oF wRaTh fOr a bOoK rEpOrt aNd I rEaLlY rEgReT nOt dOiNg iT bEcAuSe tHe bOoK i rEaD wAs sO sTuPiD aNd sUcH a wAsTe oF tImE

john steinbeck's books are pretty much books for people who need to find a book after deciding to read one in their last few seconds of life
they're really really really really small books
lol not east of eden man, that one is so long (compared to his others at least)
east of eden is super interesting though ,would you be interested in my historical context paper on it?
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #640  
Old 01-14-2019, 04:04 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: no
Posts: 419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
lol not east of eden man, that one is so long (compared to his others at least)
east of eden is super interesting though ,would you be interested in my historical context paper on it?
no
no
no
im not the same person
no

Last edited by Syafai; 04-24-2020 at 02:07 AM. Reason: old
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ahhh characters, butterfly, cool people are cool, dude, fuck pence as well, fuck trump, fuck trump 2, fuck trump 3, hot people are hot, luna was here, nerdy people are cool, pooh people are pooh

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.