Quantcast OFFICIAL POLITICAL VENTING STATION (No fights, please!) - Page 104 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > US Elections
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2016, 06:05 PM

You are also the closest to my age here, so, thx for listening to me!!!!!
Old 11-08-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner View Post
The media is trying to tell you that Trump is going to harm people! He isn't!
In fact, there was a test on google and it is true that google and other media is democratic and trying to lead u to Hillary! Haven't any of you guys thought about her emails? Isn't that kind of............disturbing?
Anyways, Trump isn't going to send Muslims away. He is simply going to make sure that they are safe. But he is going to deport the dangerous ones. If you are a Muslim, and not dangerous, than u have nothing to worry about. He's trying to rid of terrorists, not Muslims. so, Trump isn't the Mean Guy that the media wants to make him look like. And those women that say he has done wrong are simply twisting the truth.
So, this is why I am with Trump
1. hillary has been 100% cleared by the FBI TWICE. she technically broke no law by using a private email server; although it was foolish, it doesn't make her a criminal. whereas Trump has broken laws of fraud, sexual harassment, and bribery. check your facts

2. ok but his plan is not to deport muslims, it's BAN them, EVERY muslim, let me repeat, EVERY HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD THAT IDENTIFIES WITH THAT RELIGION, from entering the USA. you find nothing wrong with this country, the big "freedom of religion" one, doing THAT?

3. you don't need to believe the media blindly to see Trump as the "mean guy". Check out his twitter. Check out the tape of him saying he likes to grope women without their consent. Check out the things he's SAID about women or other minorities.

Quote:
1) “(John McCain is) not a war hero…. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

2) "I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" – Trump’s comment about paralyzed commentator Charles Krauthammer

3) “How stupid are the people of Iowa?” after talking about a poll showing Ben Carson was beating him in Iowa

4) "I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture....When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness. I do that as often as I can because I feel cleansed."

5) "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." – Trump overestimates the number of people cheering after 911 by thousands and stuck with it even though he knew what he said wasn’t true

6) "(Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

7) “An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.”

8) “I am embracing the issue, and I’m proud of the issue. I think somebody has to embrace it because, frankly, the people that are – and I don’t like the name ‘birther,’ because I think it’s very unfair and I think it’s very derogatory to a lot of very good people that happen to think that there’s a possibility that this man was not born in this country, and by the way, if that were true, you know it’s very interesting, if that were true, it’d be the greatest scam in the history of this country.”

9)) "You know, when (Ben Carson) says he went after his mother and wanted to hit her in the head with a hammer. That bothers me. I mean, that's pretty bad. I'm not saying anything other than pathological is a very serious disease. And he said he's pathological, somebody said he has pathological disease. It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper. That's a big problem because you don't cure that. You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that."

10) “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?! I mean, (Carly Fiorina’s) a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

11) “You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

12) "You could see there was blood coming out of (Megyn Kelly's) eyes, blood coming out of her whatever."

13) “Beautiful, famous, successful, married – I’ve had them all, secretly, the world’s biggest names, but unlike Geraldo I don’t talk about it.” – From Trump’s “Think Big and Kick Ass”

14) “I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for Playboy], although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.”

15) "The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families."
and I love how you assert that almost a dozen women "twisted the truth" when Trump himself literally SAID that he enjoys harassing/groping/grabbing/kissing women without their consent.

Quote:
Grace, i'm positive that what I said it true.
If you have different beliefs though,
I will not be mean to u.
Others here have been really mean to be because I am voting 4 Trump.
TBH, I am not voting 4 Trump, I am voting anti-Hillary!
can you give me an example of when someone was "mean" to you because you are "voting" for Trump? Seems to me like we've just been fact checking you.

btw, if we're pretending you are voting, the only way you could not be "voting 4 trump" is to literally not vote for trump. whether you want to admit it or not, you have sided against your entire gender, against the future of America, and WITH Donald Trump. If you're not willing to admit that, then I don't know what to say.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-08-2016, 06:54 PM

Wheee I got yelled at today because I was canvassing for hillary. My friend ran into a swastika carved into a pumpkin. I was too scared to go to one house because it was surrounded by clearly intoxocated people swearing at me and screaming "TRUMP" over and over again. Because the house has a Hillary sign outside. We were warned that there are many households where the wife is voting for Hillary and the husband for Trump, and to, under no circumstances, let him know that she was voting Hillary because it could potentially put her safety and well-being in serious danger. People would honk loudly as we were trying to cross the road, and lean out of car windows to swear at us. One kid was really upset because they decided to yell "GAY" at her. I hate Trump so much and I hate so many of his supporters.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:59 PM

Quote:
The media is trying to tell you that Trump is going to harm people! He isn't!
In fact, there was a test on google and it is true that google and other media is democratic and trying to lead u to Hillary! Haven't any of you guys thought about her emails? Isn't that kind of............disturbing?
Anyways, Trump isn't going to send Muslims away. He is simply going to make sure that they are safe. But he is going to deport the dangerous ones. If you are a Muslim, and not dangerous, than u have nothing to worry about. He's trying to rid of terrorists, not Muslims. so, Trump isn't the Mean Guy that the media wants to make him look like. And those women that say he has done wrong are simply twisting the truth.
So, this is why I am with Trump
Wow evil emails oh no it's not like her competitor can't be trusted with a twitter account and has raped an underage girl, been sued for racial discrimination, is blatantly racist, sexist, and homophobic. It's not like his Vice President wants to bring back electroshock therapy for LGBT youth (shocking the gay out of people). But oh no Hillary made a mistake, apologized for it, was cleared multiple times.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:10 PM

Guys..........how can I get through to u........................it's not like it seems.

And, Esther, I will never admit that I am against my gender because I am not!
And, ya, I am not old enough to vote. But, I am simply a future voter and my opinion counts.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:22 PM

when this is over, no matter who wins, i'm never going to forget who supported the man who was against my existence.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:29 PM

ok. u do that.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Guys..........how can I get through to u........................it's not like it seems.

And, Esther, I will never admit that I am against my gender because I am not!
And, ya, I am not old enough to vote. But, I am simply a future voter and my opinion counts.
Sweet girl, the only information we HAVE is "like it seems." We have our internet sources and our family/friends, the first of which may be blatantly lying to us, the second of which may just be repeating what the internet sources told them.

Your opinion does count, but you really need to back up your allegations here-you're making many people angry. The evidence cited that counts against Trump the most, in my opinion, is his own Twitter. Now, it's not out of the realm of possibility that someone could have hacked the Twitter, but it seems unlikely to me.

I must apologize, for I am under-informed in these matters.

-i found, amber run
Old 11-08-2016, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Grace, i'm positive that what I said it true.
If you have different beliefs though,
I will not be mean to u.
Others here have been really mean to be because I am voting 4 Trump.
TBH, I am not voting 4 Trump, I am voting anti-Hillary!
Well, you aren't voting for anyone. And for that I'm rather glad.
they'd lead me to y o u

Last edited by SilverMoon; 11-08-2016 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:36 PM

bye bye bye bye

Tags
anarchy, assassinate pence too, assassinate trump, fuck trump, how did this happen, i hate conservatives, i hate liberals, i hate you all, kp + politics = fights, nilentoneverythread, popular vote anyone???, rip america, stop complaining, summer breeze, summer breeze?!, yes we are