Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 756 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7551  
Old 05-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

I have this group of friends (there are about five or six of them) that are all girls and I'm really close to them. One of them I really, really like and she knows it, and I have this feeling that she will never like me back. Like ever, so I just try to get over it but I can't.
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #7552  
Old 05-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Rockshadow Rockshadow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I have this group of friends (there are about five or six of them) that are all girls and I'm really close to them. One of them I really, really like and she knows it, and I have this feeling that she will never like me back. Like ever, so I just try to get over it but I can't.
The future is always uncertain, love. Who knows what will happen? I do know how you feel though, I've liked this guy for six years and I'm just recently getting over him. It's a long, painful process, but it's not impossible, I promise. but who knows? maybe you two will end up together. Nothing's impossible. I hope everything works out soon. <3 good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #7553  
Old 05-08-2015, 11:41 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
The future is always uncertain, love. Who knows what will happen? I do know how you feel though, I've liked this guy for six years and I'm just recently getting over him. It's a long, painful process, but it's not impossible, I promise. but who knows? maybe you two will end up together. Nothing's impossible. I hope everything works out soon. <3 good luck.
Thanks The worst part is that we have so much in common. We both love the reading and we like the same genres. We watch the same tv shows. And agh.
*hides in a corner with a laptop, hastily writing about love that will [probably] never happen. T_T*
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #7554  
Old 05-08-2015, 11:44 PM
Rockshadow Rockshadow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Thanks The worst part is that we have so much in common. We both love the reading and we like the same genres. We watch the same tv shows. And agh.
*hides in a corner with a laptop, hastily writing about love that will [probably] never happen. T_T*
*hugs* let it out, write whatever you need. Poetry is a good way to release your emotions.
__________________
I've got the grace of a wombat~my friend
Reply With Quote
  #7555  
Old 05-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
*hugs* let it out, write whatever you need. Poetry is a good way to release your emotions.
Thank you
*backs out of forum*
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #7556  
Old 05-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Frostblaze Frostblaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ??
Posts: 1,619
Default

I think you'll find that when someone likes the same things you do they become twice as attractive. There's this adorable dorky ginger and he loves Gravity Falls and Jurassic Park and he's really cute and goofy xDDDDD //rolls around
__________________
just popped back in to save yall from that monstrosity of a signature. peace
Reply With Quote
  #7557  
Old 05-09-2015, 11:54 AM
strawberry strawberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: hmm i wonder.
Posts: 2,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
I think you'll find that when someone likes the same things you do they become twice as attractive. There's this adorable dorky ginger and he loves Gravity Falls and Jurassic Park and he's really cute and goofy xDDDDD //rolls around
aw that's so cute c: <3
Reply With Quote
  #7558  
Old 05-09-2015, 06:26 PM
mysterygirl mysterygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Nowhere and somewhere
Posts: 2,343
Default

I got to spend the weekend at this sorta hotel with my church. There's this boy named David and he's a 7 on a cute rating. Ompj. When he and I were having a table tennis match, he was making me laugh the entire time. He's really nice and dorky in a cute way, but I still prefer my crush.
Btw I get to see my crush on Tuesday!!!!
__________________
"(>^_^)>#
I made you a waffle

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Reply With Quote
  #7559  
Old 05-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Frostblaze Frostblaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ??
Posts: 1,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
aw that's so cute c: <3
I know >w< he's hilarious and he's always in a good mood, and he's so awkward and weird...then there's this other guy who is a living teddy bear and he's p cute, and he likes to write, but he's pretty much untalkative xD
__________________
just popped back in to save yall from that monstrosity of a signature. peace
Reply With Quote
  #7560  
Old 05-09-2015, 08:51 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

I'm so horrible at identifying my own feelings I ugh what.
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.