Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 11-15-2014, 02:46 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
it's true
[tenchar]
This is because of what happened in the End of Time. She's trying to do good, but going about it badly.
Old 11-16-2014, 05:05 AM

She wants everything to be normal again - to be forgiven, to be his friend. But because of how she does it, it can't happen.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
She wants everything to be normal again - to be forgiven, to be his friend. But because of how she does it, it can't happen.
damn. now i'm sad.
Old 11-16-2014, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen-L View Post
damn. now i'm sad.
That's my analysis.
The Master is, when it comes down to it, a tragic character, somebody quite brilliant who has fallen so far and could be so much more. The Doctor has always seen that, always seen his friend underneath the maniac, and so has always spared him, except this time.
Even though we know she is clearly alive (given that the same special effect for the teleportation and her apparent 'death' were used. Michelle Gomez has also confirmed she will be returning at some point), the Doctor pointed that thing at her in order to kill her. Perhaps he knew, perhaps not.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:38 PM

So what are your thoughts on Clara leaving, guys? Because it's already been confirmed that she's the companion in the Christmas special.

What I'm hoping is that the Christmas special will be her actual departure, and Santa Claus will make the Doctor and Clara finally be honest with each other so they can have a proper ending.

And have you heard the theories that Clara is pregnant?
Old 11-17-2014, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
So what are your thoughts on Clara leaving, guys? Because it's already been confirmed that she's the companion in the Christmas special.

What I'm hoping is that the Christmas special will be her actual departure, and Santa Claus will make the Doctor and Clara finally be honest with each other so they can have a proper ending.

And have you heard the theories that Clara is pregnant?
Yes, they can tell each other the truth, help each other past in, and end on an honest note at last.

Obviously. She must be pregnant, given that Orson Pink is obviously Danny's descendant and almost definitely hers (unless Danny had a secret child from somewhere else, which would be most improbable and frankly a bit silly).
Old 11-17-2014, 10:09 AM

...and i just started season 4
Old 11-17-2014, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
...and i just started season 4
YOU FAILURE.
Nah, season 4 is hella awesome. Enjoy the time before the great and powerful Moffat invades with force (I'm joking, he's not as bad as people say).
Old 11-18-2014, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
YOU FAILURE.
Nah, season 4 is hella awesome. Enjoy the time before the great and powerful Moffat invades with force (I'm joking, he's not as bad as people say).
DONNNNANANNNNANANAAAANAANAAAA
i sure hope he isn't
Old 11-18-2014, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
DONNNNANANNNNANANAAAANAANAAAA
i sure hope he isn't
Nah, he isn't that bad. Sometimes he's a bit of a dick, but not like full on sexist racist homophobic fascist everyone claims he is.

Tags
28.6.42.12, allons-y!, bbc, bow ties are cool :d, bowtiesssss :3, chameleon circuit, dalek, doctor who, fantastic!, fezes are cool!, fezzes :d, fishcustard, geronimo!, istoleatimelordandranaway, jellybaby?, madman.with.a.box, power-of-squee, tardis, the doctor, the raggedy man, theonlyonemadenough, time travel, tv shows, who da man?, wibblywobblytimeywimey