Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1723 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2015, 01:07 PM

i AM NEVER GOING TO BE STRONG ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING I'M SO WEAK AND I DON'T WANNA BE WEAK
Old 06-01-2015, 06:09 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I said something that was on my mind, and I don't think making false accusations based on what I said is the right thing to do. That is not what I said at all. I meant that there are places outside of the cyber world that can help you, even if you and some other people on this forum think that what I am saying right now is absolute bullshit.
For some people, finding help from an outside source isn't an option due to anxiety or fear that's felt when trying to get help. Getting help on here is just really easy and helpful : )

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 06-01-2015, 06:26 PM

when u act really close and overshare to a person who hurt you and has treated you like shit bc u literally have nobody else to talk to :-)

also when ur parents call u useless and pathetic and disgusting and say it's ur fault :-)
Old 06-01-2015, 07:02 PM

I don't really feel sad, I just feel empty. Like, I don't know what happiness really is anymore. Sometimes I'll feel happy and I'll laugh, but mostly I don't really feel anything. And when I'm not feeling anything, I forget what it means to be happy. Emotions seem to erupt, and they burn bright and short, but then they die down again.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:20 PM

i keep trying to be a good person and i don't think it's working

((death, white lies))
Old 06-01-2015, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
i keep trying to be a good person and i don't think it's working
What do you mean?
Old 06-02-2015, 11:49 AM

love coming home from a shitty school to a shitty house ^___^
Old 06-02-2015, 12:04 PM

i can't keep on being so weak and incompetent
Old 06-02-2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
i can't keep on being so weak and incompetent
hey hey hey

so we haven't talked much, but i like to stalk this thread (among others) and i really need you to realize something.

you are incredible. i'm not just saying this to make you feel better - you are a strong, beautiful, amazing person and i hate seeing you put yourself down. you are not weak. you are not incompetent. don't tell yourself that you are. do not ever let yourself think that. you're a strong little ruby, you're the red half of square mom, you're floofy and adorable, you're a fairy queen, a flute goddess, you have pretty great hair, you can take down haters, and you're a freaking fantabulous human being. just nod your head and agree with me because everybody on here could back me up on this. just play some piano, listen to rite of spring a couple more times, and take a few deep breaths. you're going to be okay. you're strong. you can do this. okay? *huggles* *gives muffin* you're a beautiful person and i really wish you could see that.

okay. stalker-ish rant over. mabes out. c:
Old 06-02-2015, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabes View Post
hey hey hey

so we haven't talked much, but i like to stalk this thread (among others) and i really need you to realize something.

you are incredible. i'm not just saying this to make you feel better - you are a strong, beautiful, amazing person and i hate seeing you put yourself down. you are not weak. you are not incompetent. don't tell yourself that you are. do not ever let yourself think that. you're a strong little ruby, you're the red half of square mom, you're floofy and adorable, you're a fairy queen, a flute goddess, you have pretty great hair, you can take down haters, and you're a freaking fantabulous human being. just nod your head and agree with me because everybody on here could back me up on this. just play some piano, listen to rite of spring a couple more times, and take a few deep breaths. you're going to be okay. you're strong. you can do this. okay? *huggles* *gives muffin* you're a beautiful person and i really wish you could see that.

okay. stalker-ish rant over. mabes out. c:
(sorry if this comes off as mean but i am extremely angry rn)

sure im good at flute, but not good enough. im smart, but not enough. i may be strong, but not in any of the ways that count. and im horrible at things that actually matter, like school. it doesn't matter how cute my hair is because cute hair doesn't get good grades. work gets good grades. being actually competent gets good grades. and if enough people tell you that you're not competent, and you get enough bad grades, it'll become true. im not the best at everything that actually has value. screw being a good person, it's being smart and capable that actually counts. my hair doesn't matter. my face doesn't matter. being kind and helpful and shit doesn't matter. being "beautiful" doesn't matter. i am weak and terrible and awful and not the very very best and therefore i want to sleep forever and punch myself and get out of this horrible incompetent existence because i know im never going to improve.

horrible failure idiot out. hopefully forever bc i really freaking hate myself. there is nothing worthwhile to like about this weak little mess.

(yeah so my grades are bad and finals and things and basically i wish i could be good and strong where it counts but thanks for reminding me that im not completely hopeless ^.^)

Last edited by meerkat; 06-02-2015 at 04:26 PM.

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone