Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16201 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2014, 11:14 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMator View Post
Okay so I know i said a few days ago I wouldn't be on much but you know i decided I might come on a little more often.

Really? Wow! That's a big accomplishment and is definitely easier said than done (about the dress size thing, not homecoming in general.) As for homecoming… I am so excited! It's in two weeks though and i am putting off dress shopping because I want to see everyone else's dresses before i get mine so I have a different one Did you get your dress yet? I want to know what it looks like!
(…sorry if this is totally random but I get excited by homecoming…)

When I decided to go to homecoming, I wanted to go without a date. I know, most girls want a date, but I really just wanted to spend time with my friends and hangout so I decided not to go with anyone. I told some of my close guy friends and so none of the guys I talked to asked me as a date, just a bunch of us are going in a group. But there's this one kid in my grade who's really weird and kinda creepy, and I didn't even know his name until like five people told me today, "Lucas is going to ask you to homecoming." So naturally, I told them I was going without a date and to please tell him that. Apparently that message never got passed on.

I FEEL LIKE AN ABSOLUTE JERK RIGHT NOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY because my friend and I were walking to her car after school to go home and he came up to me and was all like, "Hey Anna." I didn't know what to do so I ignored him and kept walking. But it gets worse, because he wouldn't leave me alone. A minute or so later he put his hand on my shoulder and was like, "Hey Anna, are you going to homecoming?" I explained that I was going with friends but the kid still goes ahead and asks me to homecoming... And I got really mad for some reason that nobody had told him I wasn't going with a date and kind of exploded. I remember almost exactly what I said, it's pretty bad: "Listen, just because our assigned seats were next to each other for two days doesn't mean that I like you or want to talk to you and it definitely doesn't mean I want to go to homecoming with you! I already told you I was going with my friends and if for some reason I changed my mind and went with a date, I sure as h*** wouldn't go with you!"

….

I literally feel like an absolute jerk. I am so and at myself for not handling it well… and the poor kid's probably upset now too.

Anyone else have horrible homecoming stories?
oh and about my dress, yea I actually just got it tonight! it's rly nice!! it's teal and strapless with a half-translusant sash coming up and tying over the left shoulder and a black stretchy shiny belt elastic thing around the waste and these rly cool silky ruffles going down the skirt!! it's very pretty and tbh i feel GR8 in it! :D
Old 09-24-2014, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizzical.Zizzle View Post
Uhhhh my soccer team hasn't won a game yet

It's because we got this new coach and a couple new kids and the coach is only 21 so he doesn't really know what he's doing and the kids came from the other team so they don't know what they're doing and it's just

Uhhhh
I feel your struggle My team is mainly 7th, 8th, and 9th graders but we have one tenth grader who I don't even know how she made our soccer team but because of her we have to play U19 high school open and there are only 5 high schoolers on the team, 4 of them being freshmen (I fit his category). We win one game 2-1 but lost the other two 4-1 and 3-2 which is pretty good I think considering we play mainly juniors and seniors in their off season. Still I wish coach would've cut that girl so we can play against teams more, you know, our age
Old 09-24-2014, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
oh and about my dress, yea I actually just got it tonight! it's rly nice!! it's teal and strapless with a half-translusant sash coming up and tying over the left shoulder and a black stretchy shiny belt elastic thing around the waste and these rly cool silky ruffles going down the skirt!! it's very pretty and tbh i feel GR8 in it! :D
Awwwww, it sounds so pretty!!! I bet you look great in it too. And remember, confidence is key: no matter what just tell yourself, "I look hot in this dress."
(Okay you don't have to say exactly that but you know what I mean)
Old 09-25-2014, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
thanks cherry! :D once you get into it its actually pretty nice ! the exercise gives you this temporary euphoria that totally blinds you to the true horrors of the world around you! :DDD

thank you anna! C: it's just been two months of work so by summer i'm gonna be FUCKING HOT HELL YEA

aw man im sorry that sounds like that sucks ;-; it's ok to have a little explosion of emotion tho--as long as it's something understandable, like an encounter with a creep like you had, and not all the time. you might feel guilty, but it's ok man, you'll have loads of fun at homecoming c:

i dont have a horrible date-denial story since im not good enough to be asked out by anyone lmao, but homecoming last year sucked ass. i was feeling really self-conscious and everything since i didn't like my dress, i looked fat in all my pictures, and i was p much a fifth wheel with the rest of my friends, but the dance just made it worse. there was this bitchy dude that came up to one of my friends and said "hey adam why don't you go out and get yourself some bitches" or something like that, and i was like "he already has a girlfriend" and i guess the bitchy guy assumed that i was his girlfriend bc he just kinda looked me over, scoffed, and said "he could do better."

yea, it may not seem like that harsh of a hit, but it was my first time being faced with a comment like that in person and i felt terrible about myself already, so i just kind of murmured something and left and then broke down in a hallway behind. it was fucking awful and i felt really weak and it kind of triggered a downward spiral for the rest of the year. i'm crying just thinking about it now lmao but still yea i fucking hate homecoming but i'm only going this year bc so many people have insisted i go. hopefully i'll have the guts to smack a bitch this time around.
Oh man that's terrible! I can understand why you'd hate it but I'm glad you're giving it a second chance and this'll be my first homecoming, so I'm excited. I have her to by a dress (at this point I can't call it anything but procrastination).

And about that creep that asked me. If I had to choose one kid in my grade to become a registered sex offender and/or mass murderer in my grade by age 25 it'd be him. Dude he was giving me the creepiest look in English today and he kept staring at me when we were in the weight room in gym. Like I think I'm his first target or something (okay just kidding about that last part but you get the point). Anyways my best friend just moved right next door to him and I told her I can no longer hang out at her house, he has to come to mine (only half joking.). And my whole grade somehow found out that Lucas asked me and J got so many, "Anna I can't believe you told Lucas no," comments, or my personal favorite, "just because you have more friends than him doesn't make you better."

And I live your motivation for exercising!!! YEAH KEEP WORKING!! COME SUMMER YOU'LL BE IN PERFECT SHAPE!!! You go girl!
Old 09-25-2014, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
Only CC is to maybe clarify your tone a bit? I don't know much about wind instruments but I do know a lot about orchestra and the person with the cleanest and clearest tone usually gets first chair. Your trills sound really good, though!
thanks c: *is proud for taking the time to memorize trill fingerings*

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteAbyss View Post
You are really talented but some CC as mentioned before just make sure your tone is clear. Also I know what you are going through with the whole front desk thing, I was also battling for front desk at the start of the year but for a different instrument. So goodluck
flutes are super competitive though... we literally go from sharing cake to wanting to rip out each other's guts because of auditions!
*should be practicing now*
Old 09-25-2014, 12:02 AM

Okay I just posted like four times in a row. Oops. Whatever.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMator View Post
Okay I just posted like four times in a row. Oops. Whatever.
haha i used to clog this thread with flute spam a long time ago ^-^

@tia (i forgot where your post was): YESSS BAND GUYS ARE SO FRIGGIN' RAD AND AWESOME AND MOST OF THEM DON'T EVEN MIND HIGH SQUEAKY NOTES
Old 09-25-2014, 04:13 AM

What is homecoming??? And what are these 8th grade dances americans have.............................................. .............................. I do not understand. Just a poor farmer from australia
Old 09-25-2014, 03:22 PM

i have a day off from school today and yet i've spent the entire day doing homework
is this what it feels like to be homeschooled
Old 09-25-2014, 03:28 PM

guys i want a teen/young adult kp
can we make this happen

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere