Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16227 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2014, 04:23 PM

Three of my friends each gave me a cookie during lunch today
It has been a good day
Old 11-25-2014, 04:38 PM

Why thank you, Writer's Block, for that lovely birthday email
I see you put a lot of time into it
Old 11-25-2014, 04:41 PM

Wait wait wait how is this the first time I've seen the "i ship lizmirwolf<33" tag
WHEN DID THAT GET THERE
Old 11-25-2014, 05:21 PM

that's it I'm in love with e.e. cummings.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:59 PM

Still waiting for someone to give me that unicorn I wished for at 11:11 on 11/11
Old 11-25-2014, 08:08 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

lIZZIE HELLO LET ME LOVE YOU ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY OF BIRTH :00
Old 11-25-2014, 08:14 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Wait wait wait how is this the first time I've seen the "i ship lizmirwolf<33" tag
WHEN DID THAT GET THERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Still waiting for someone to give me that unicorn I wished for at 11:11 on 11/11

Last edited by TheMoonWakedWolf; 11-25-2014 at 08:29 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:06 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED and I plan to rant about every single second of it You probably won't read all of this and for that I don't blame you.
ANYWAYS.
Gahh still can't believe it happened.
So last week on Saturday two of my friends and I went to this concert. But before this I have to back up a bit. When I first got the tickets about two months before I was really excited so I decided to do some fanart for one of the bands that was playing, which was Ghost Town. I tagged them in it on instagram and they saw it and reposted it on all of their social media and it got over 10,000 likes, which I was freaking out over. So I decided to bring my art to their concert in the off chance that I might run into any of the band members.
I want to make it clear that I really didn't believe that I'd meet any of them. I had a bunch of doubt.
So first thing we all did when we got in the venue was walk to the bar where my mom was going to be sitting until the end of the concert so we knew where she was and so she could hold our jackets and stuff.
First thing that happened once we got to the doorway of the bar was my friends and I looked in, and perfectly centered in the doorway, staring out the doorway, with a beam of light shining down on him as if it was from the heavens (which it wasn't, it was just a bar light, but still angelic), was the lead singer of Ghost Town. I will never forget that moment. It was so unexpected and he literally looked so angelic, leaning against that bar table with his legs crossed and one hand up holding his drink. I'm not even kidding. Anyways, he saw our dropped jaws and he did one of those half grins and waved at us before WALKING OVER. That's right. We didn't even call him over. He walked to us. Every time I think about it I start grinning stupidly.
Okay. So he got over to us and my friends are just poking and prodding me and telling me to take out my art, so that I did, and then I handed it to him. What made me really happy is that he remembered it, even though it had been about two months since he posted it. He said it was really cool to see in real life, told me to never stop drawing, and then tried to give it back because he didn't know I was giving it to him. I handed it back and said he could keep it and he said thank you in a surprised voice and said he was afraid he would lose it or break it or something /.\ After that he gave me a hug and then hugged my friends and even my mom who was standing there awkwardly XD We talked for a couple minutes and then he invited us to hang out after they played O.O Sadly we couldn't because we would've had to miss my best friend's favorite band playing but we still got to say hi again and get another picture with him after the concert ended when we were out by their tour buses :3
P.S. They sounded so amazing in concert. I was in the front row and WOW.
Anyways. I was to shy to tell him how much it meant to me that he said all of those things and got my art out there in the first place. I was thinking of quitting drawing because I was so unconfident with my work, but after he reposted it and said all of those nice things, it made me really grateful and it boosted my confidence. It also gave me an idea of what I want to do with my future, which is to become and artist.
I just can't get over how awesome it was. And now I have a selfie of us with my drawing and it's just <3 I STILL CAN'T STOP FREAKING OUT.

But we also got to meet another band (my best friend's favorite band called Issues) and got pictures with their lead singer's and that was awesome :3 Although Tyler Carter, who was the lead clean vocal singer was choking on bread when we met him but STILL.
Gah.
*dies*

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 11-26-2014, 10:18 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED and I plan to rant about every single second of it You probably won't read all of this and for that I don't blame you.
ANYWAYS.
So last week on Saturday two of my friends and I went to this concert. But before this I have to back up a bit. When I first got the tickets about two months before I was really excited so I decided to do some fanart for one of the bands that was playing, which was Ghost Town. I tagged them in it on instagram and they saw it and reposted it on all of their social media and it got over 10,000 likes, which I was freaking out over. So I decided to bring my art to their concert in the off chance that I might run into any of the band members.
I want to make it clear that I really didn't believe that I'd meet any of them. I had a bunch of doubt.
So first thing we all did when we got in the venue was walk to the bar where my mom was going to be sitting until the end of the concert so we knew where she was and so she could hold our jackets and stuff.
First thing that happened once we got to the doorway of the bar was my friends and I looked in, and perfectly centered in the doorway, staring out the doorway, with a beam of light shining down on him as if it was from the heavens (which it wasn't, it was just a bar light, but still angelic), was the lead singer of Ghost Town. I will never forget that moment. It was so unexpected and he literally looked so angelic, leaning against that bar table with his legs crossed and one hand up holding his drink. I'm not even kidding. Anyways, he saw our dropped jaws and he did one of those half grins and waved at us before WALKING OVER. That's right. We didn't even call him over. He walked to us. Every time I think about it I start grinning stupidly.
Okay. So he got over to us and my friends are just poking and prodding me and telling me to take out my art, so that I did, and then I handed it to him. What made me really happy is that he remembered it, even though it had been about two months since he posted it. He said it was really cool to see in real life, told me to never stop drawing, and then tried to give it back because he didn't know I was giving it to him. I handed it back and said he could keep it and he said thank you in a surprised voice and said he was afraid he would lose it or break it or something /.\ After that he gave me a hug and then hugged my friends and even my mom who was standing there awkwardly XD We talked for a couple minutes and then he invited us to hang out after they played O.O Sadly we couldn't because we would've had to miss my best friend's favorite band playing but we still got to say hi again and get another picture with him after the concert ended when we were out by their tour buses :3
Anyways. I was to shy to tell him how much it meant to me that he said all of those things and got my art out there in the first place. I was thinking of quitting drawing because I was so unconfident with my work, but after he reposted it and said all of those nice things, it made me really grateful and it boosted my confidence. It also gave me an idea of what I want to do with my future, which is to become and artist.
I just can't get over how awesome it was. And now I have a selfie of us with my drawing and it's just <3 I STILL CAN'T STOP FREAKING OUT.

But we also got to meet another band (my best friend's favorite band called Issues) and got pictures with their lead singer's and that was awesome :3 Although Tyler Carter, who was the lead clean vocal singer was choking on bread when we met him but STILL.
Gah.
*dies*
omfg that is freaking awesome :O
Old 11-26-2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
ANYWAYS.

Gah.
*dies*
wow that's really cool
they'd lead me to y o u

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere