Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16382 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2015, 10:35 PM

coughs the new wwii francis letter is up yep please read or cc?? it's on the nsp, if you want me to comment on something of yours don't be shy and just ask but it can take a tad long because I have many things to do
Old 05-05-2015, 12:30 AM

Being the only trans person in an lgbt youth group playing truth or dare like
"T or d"
"T, I'd prefer to improve my physical appearance to the world than an aspect that only me and my partner will ever know about."
"..."
"The hell is Jasper talking about?"

Get it. Cause T. A slang term for testosterone. And D. A slang term for.... Yeah. Such funny.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:33 AM

OKAY I'M REALLY PISSED NOW BC OF ALL THE BLATANT RACISM IN THE CLASSICAL MUSIC COMMUNITY
like at least five ppl said to me, "wow are you proud to be one of the few minority students in all state?" or "you're am amazing pianist for an indian girl" or something. IF YOU LIKE MY MUSIC AND YOU COMPLIMENT ME THEN I WILL BE HAPPY AND FLUSTERED BUT DON'T BRING MY RACE INTO IT AND DON'T TELL ME TO BE PROUD TO REPRESENT MY COUNTRY JUST BECAUSE I'M A DECENT PIANIST. THIS IS SO ANNOYING AND I HATE IT
Old 05-05-2015, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
OKAY I'M REALLY PISSED NOW BC OF ALL THE BLATANT RACISM IN THE CLASSICAL MUSIC COMMUNITY
like at least five ppl said to me, "wow are you proud to be one of the few minority students in all state?" or "you're am amazing pianist for an indian girl" or something. IF YOU LIKE MY MUSIC AND YOU COMPLIMENT ME THEN I WILL BE HAPPY AND FLUSTERED BUT DON'T BRING MY RACE INTO IT AND DON'T TELL ME TO BE PROUD TO REPRESENT MY COUNTRY JUST BECAUSE I'M A DECENT PIANIST. THIS IS SO ANNOYING AND I HATE IT
The hell
Maybe I'm weird cause I'm Canadian and Canada is weird but like... one of the few minority students in the whole state?! So... there's a ratio of like 1:10 of how many people there are who aren't white that are considered to be good at piano in your state? I had no idea there were so many white people in America. I mean, wow. You Americans are strange.

In other news, may I offer you a piece of cake???
Old 05-05-2015, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
You should watch the Secret of Kells it's by the same people and it has a sort of similar animation style and it's really good and artistic and stuff

I haven't seen Song of the Sea but I think It's Such A Beautiful Day is the saddest animated movie :-(
I saw the trailer for that one just now, and I'll definitely hold it. I really like the art and the stylistic choices they made in Song of the Sea, so I want to see what they did with Secret of Kells. o-o

I searched it up and that's really interesting? the way they chose to go about the movie with a stickman. and normally i would be like 'eheh a stickman yay ' but the reviews are really good and now i know i'm in for a sad movie ;~:
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 05-05-2015, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFairyQueen View Post
The hell
Maybe I'm weird cause I'm Canadian and Canada is weird but like... one of the few minority students in the whole state?! So... there's a ratio of like 1:10 of how many people there are who aren't white that are considered to be good at piano in your state? I had no idea there were so many white people in America. I mean, wow. You Americans are strange.

In other news, may I offer you a piece of cake???
most of the people who got in were either white or some sort of asian from looking at the list and also from how it was last year, and then there was my awkward stereotypical indian last name sticking out. and even my teacher, who's chinese and is normally really cool and awesome and once gave me a donut on my birthday, told me to be proud of my country and i was internally like "dude wtf i thought you were my favorite piano teacher and i thought i could trust you" >.< LIKE CAN YOU NOT
*accepts the cake*

Last edited by meerkat; 05-05-2015 at 12:38 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 02:48 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
I saw the trailer for that one just now, and I'll definitely hold it. I really like the art and the stylistic choices they made in Song of the Sea, so I want to see what they did with Secret of Kells. o-o

I searched it up and that's really interesting? the way they chose to go about the movie with a stickman. and normally i would be like 'eheh a stickman yay ' but the reviews are really good and now i know i'm in for a sad movie ;~:
Yeah and both those movies are on Netflix :0 It's Such A Beautiful Day though it was so amazing and tragic and original you'd really like it
Old 05-05-2015, 03:25 PM

can it just be this weekend already
Old 05-05-2015, 04:02 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Rodriguez

Don't mind me… I'm just a penguin
Old 05-05-2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriguez View Post
Don't mind me… I'm just a penguin
hello penguin

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere