Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16393 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2015, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I
Am
Moving
To
Boston
And
Everyone
I've
Ever
Known
In
My
Entire
Life
Be
Totally
Gone
and I am so so upset
/hugs/ don't worry bro. I moved to a new state in January and trust me it was a bitch. But you will adjust, and even if you don't find friends right away, you'll find something about your new home that you enjoy. Make some good memories. Hey, you get to start over. How do you want people to see you?

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 05-12-2015, 11:46 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Quote:
I
Am
Moving
To
Boston
And
Everyone
I've
Ever
Known
In
My
Entire
Life
Be
Totally
Gone
and I am so so upset
im in the exact same situation except we're most likely moving countries /o.O/ ahaha but basically what the others said!! i remember when i first found out we might be moving back in like august and i was rlly upset abt it but thinking about like the positives of moving and thinking of it as a fresh start helped me tbh
Old 05-12-2015, 01:51 PM

Quote:
I
Am
Moving
To
Boston
And
Everyone
I've
Ever
Known
In
My
Entire
Life
Be
Totally
Gone
and I am so so upset
think of it this way: you'll be moving away from the people you hate too. and you'll be able to erase all your horrible mistakes and no one will be able to remind you of that one awful thing you did a gazillion years ago and you can completely control other's perceptions of you without having everyone remember the way you were a really long time ago. so although it might seem like you're only leaving good things behind, you're also ditching the bad things.

(yeah so i haven't moved in like a decade or something and i totally forgot what it feels like so im sorry xp)
Old 05-12-2015, 06:47 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
Hey, please don't worry too much! they're not totally gone, nor are the things you did with them erased from your life!

It will be weird and it will be sad, but there are a lot of new experiences that come with moving. You'll meet new, wonderful people, make some memories, meet other people that you'll end up complaining about in good humor, and you'll get new things that you love to do. Trust me! I've moved for a long time, and right now i'm about to go again (except due to a change in plans, we're staying closer to home than we thought so idk maybe that wasn't the best thing to say right now TT^TT)

But you can't dwell on being sad and leaving things behind for too long because it will make it harder to find those new things and those new experiences that you're gonna love. you have to be open about this and think optimistically, even though that heartache is going to happen; just try to make it shorter by looking ahead and learning new things.

Best of luck, sweetheart! We're all looking out for you! ^u^
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
I think CosmoCat said it all, and I probably can't help very much since I've lived in one place my entire life, but hang in there, kid. Leaving is probably going to suck, but the flip side of leaving is arriving. All those things you hate about yourself but you could never change because your friends knew you for too long? The kids at your new school have never met you. Their first impression of you can be anything you want. You have a chance to start over, and all I can say is to make the best of it.

Plus, you're a writer. This is going to be something great to write about.

But I digress. Hang in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
/hugs/ don't worry bro. I moved to a new state in January and trust me it was a bitch. But you will adjust, and even if you don't find friends right away, you'll find something about your new home that you enjoy. Make some good memories. Hey, you get to start over. How do you want people to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
im in the exact same situation except we're most likely moving countries /o.O/ ahaha but basically what the others said!! i remember when i first found out we might be moving back in like august and i was rlly upset abt it but thinking about like the positives of moving and thinking of it as a fresh start helped me tbh
Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
think of it this way: you'll be moving away from the people you hate too. and you'll be able to erase all your horrible mistakes and no one will be able to remind you of that one awful thing you did a gazillion years ago and you can completely control other's perceptions of you without having everyone remember the way you were a really long time ago. so although it might seem like you're only leaving good things behind, you're also ditching the bad things.

(yeah so i haven't moved in like a decade or something and i totally forgot what it feels like so im sorry xp)
Thanks guys
Wow I've been really ticked off these past couple days ughughugh

Last edited by Jesse; 05-12-2015 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 06:52 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

The book giveaway thing has a book that seems maybe okay
Old 05-12-2015, 07:41 PM

Quote:
The book giveaway thing has a book that seems maybe okay
maybe the book giveaway thing will actually end on time ...
Old 05-12-2015, 07:49 PM

me: hey, grandma, we ate that thing at a really fancy buffet about 3 months ago and i wanted to know if u could get me some from, idk, somewhere.

grandma: ok *flies 3 hours up north* *buys ingredients from one of 2 really small asian markets* *makes it from scratch with the limited cooking utensils of my dad's tiny apartment* i'll bring it down for u this week.

me: GRANDMA U LIVE IN TEXAS WHY ARE U COMING TO THE NORTH AND MAKING ME NICE FOOD OMG THANK U THO 8D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GUESS WHO GETS TO HANG OUT WITH DAD AND MY GRANDMA AND MY DANCE TEACHER AND HOT AIR BALLOONS AND MY 2ND COUSINS AND MY BIG SIS THIS WEEKEND I'M SO HAPPY 8D AND ALSO GOOD FOOD OMG IT'S TIME TO EAT IT IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN AND FREAK PPL OUT WITH MY FOREIGN PUDDING STUFF
Old 05-12-2015, 07:57 PM

Quote:
me: hey, grandma, we ate that thing at a really fancy buffet about 3 months ago and i wanted to know if u could get me some from, idk, somewhere.

grandma: ok *flies 3 hours up north* *buys ingredients from one of 2 really small asian markets* *makes it from scratch with the limited cooking utensils of my dad's tiny apartment* i'll bring it down for u this week.

me: GRANDMA U LIVE IN TEXAS WHY ARE U COMING TO THE NORTH AND MAKING ME NICE FOOD OMG THANK U THO 8D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GUESS WHO GETS TO HANG OUT WITH DAD AND MY GRANDMA AND MY DANCE TEACHER AND HOT AIR BALLOONS AND MY 2ND COUSINS AND MY BIG SIS THIS WEEKEND I'M SO HAPPY 8D AND ALSO GOOD FOOD OMG IT'S TIME TO EAT IT IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN AND FREAK PPL OUT WITH MY FOREIGN PUDDING STUFF
omg this reminds me of a thing xD so my sis was on the east coast for a music thing, and she literally would not eat anything other than indian food bc we are polar opposites, but there weren't any places near there that had anything she liked. so my dad called his friend who lived like five hours away and he brought specially-made food just for her. and she was too busy having a temper tantrum to even say thank you bc that's typical her :P YAY FOR FREAKING PEOPLE OUT THOUGH XD AND HOT AIR BALLOONS SOUND SO COOL OMG I'M JEALOUS ALREADY PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU SO I DON'T HAVE TO BABYSIT SISSY AND ALSO BC AWESOME STUFF IS AWESOME

IN OTHER NEWS I HAVE JUST REALIZED HOW MUCH I MISSED THE SMELL OF WARM CHLORINE AND SWIM PRACTICE. AND I FREAKING LOVE IT MORE THAN I SHOULD o.o

Last edited by meerkat; 05-12-2015 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
omg this reminds me of a thing xD so my sis was on the east coast for a music thing, and she literally would not eat anything other than indian food bc we are polar opposites, but there weren't any places near there that had anything she liked. so my dad called his friend who lived like five hours away and he brought specially-made food just for her. and she was too busy having a temper tantrum to even say thank you bc that's typical her :P YAY FOR FREAKING PEOPLE OUT THOUGH XD AND HOT AIR BALLOONS SOUND SO COOL OMG I'M JEALOUS ALREADY PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU SO I DON'T HAVE TO BABYSIT SISSY AND ALSO BC AWESOME STUFF IS AWESOME

IN OTHER NEWS I HAVE JUST REALIZED HOW MUCH I MISSED THE SMELL OF WARM CHLORINE AND SWIM PRACTICE. AND I FREAKING LOVE IT MORE THAN I SHOULD o.o
omg, yes, i wish u could come because it's so cool to see the balloons just fly over our house (like legit really close to our house. we can wave to ppl and the dog barks at them and the cats run away from the shadows). But there's only a few. like, I only ever see maybe 7 at the most AAAAAHI JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA TO CLIMB THE HILL AND WAVE TO PPL IF THEY GO OVER US OMG

also, there's a thing at night where the balloons don't take off, but they light up and do this little flashing sequence and it's really cool. like a bunch of giant night lights. and i think the food stands come back and we get to stay up late listening to the guest musicians at the grandstand because the noise echos off the hill.

So overall, it's really small, but really fun and i just like seeing the balloons everywhere AND MY DANCE TEACHER AND DANCE FRIENDS WILL BE THERE AND I GET TO SAY HI AND HUG THEM ALL AND crap, i should be inviting ppl to my graduation party....ALSO IMMA TRY AND GET SOME MORE NUMBERS BECAUSE I DIDN'T LAST TIME SO I'M SUPER EXCITED
Old 05-12-2015, 11:43 PM

Quote:
omg, yes, i wish u could come because it's so cool to see the balloons just fly over our house (like legit really close to our house. we can wave to ppl and the dog barks at them and the cats run away from the shadows). But there's only a few. like, I only ever see maybe 7 at the most AAAAAHI JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA TO CLIMB THE HILL AND WAVE TO PPL IF THEY GO OVER US OMG

also, there's a thing at night where the balloons don't take off, but they light up and do this little flashing sequence and it's really cool. like a bunch of giant night lights. and i think the food stands come back and we get to stay up late listening to the guest musicians at the grandstand because the noise echos off the hill.

So overall, it's really small, but really fun and i just like seeing the balloons everywhere AND MY DANCE TEACHER AND DANCE FRIENDS WILL BE THERE AND I GET TO SAY HI AND HUG THEM ALL AND crap, i should be inviting ppl to my graduation party....ALSO IMMA TRY AND GET SOME MORE NUMBERS BECAUSE I DIDN'T LAST TIME SO I'M SUPER EXCITED
THERE ARE NO HOT AIR BALLOONS IN THE SUBURBAN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND THIS MAKES ME SO MAD OMG WHY CAN'T I JUST LIKE GET A PLANE TICKET AND DITCH THIS THING I'M GONNA VOLUNTEER AT THIS WEEKEND (or sooner???? idk ugh but it's a coding thing and i suck at coding lolololololololol) AND WATCH HOT AIR BALLOONS AND PET CATS WITH YOU AND THEN ANALYZE LITERALLY EVERY CHORD PROGRESSION IN THE MUSIC (i do this. try me) ;~;

*frustrated living-far-away noises* at least i can come to your party in spirit! XD

Last edited by meerkat; 05-13-2015 at 01:33 AM.

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere