Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > KidPub News
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 11:36 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
School screws everything up, doesn't it? ._.
I'm okay, I guess. ^_^ It's been kind of the same for me - I've been less active than usual.
Yes it does indeed.
I feel kind of bad for not being on Kidpub that much. I just feel like a horrible person, like I'm using you guys or something. >.>
Old 04-04-2013, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseki3 View Post
Yes it does indeed.
I feel kind of bad for not being on Kidpub that much. I just feel like a horrible person, like I'm using you guys or something. >.>
You're not a horrible person just for not being on KP! D: Sometimes people just get busy. There's nothing wrong with it.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:09 PM

I know of a really great website that allows people to vent. It's called Penzu, and it's basically a cyber journal. It's completely private and, for extra security, you can make a password and lock your journals. Joining is fast and easy, plus you don't have to pay anything. I've had an account there since late December of last year and it's worked great. Whenever I had a problem and couldn't find the right person to talk to, I'd log on to Penzu and write about everything on my mind. It's a great site to go to if you need a private place to pour out all of your emotions. Link: https://penzu.com/p
Old 04-04-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaH View Post
I know of a really great website that allows people to vent. It's called Penzu, and it's basically a cyber journal. It's completely private and, for extra security, you can make a password and lock your journals. Joining is fast and easy, plus you don't have to pay anything. I've had an account there since late December of last year and it's worked great. Whenever I had a problem and couldn't find the right person to talk to, I'd log on to Penzu and write about everything on my mind. It's a great site to go to if you need a private place to pour out all of your emotions. Link: https://penzu.com/p
You don't get advice there, do you?
Old 04-04-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Well, yes, of course! o_o I would die if I saw anything like that on KP.
What I'm trying to say is that art is art, and can reach very deeply into the things that disturb people the most in order to access the emotions that art is supposed to stir up in people. Happiness, loneliness, revulsion, horror... the purpose of any art is to generate emotion in the viewer/reader, doesn't matter which one. Emotion is what makes art real, whether it's the happiness or the horror that brings it from the page and into reality. It ranges from Stephen King to Edgar Allen Poe to Homer to Max Ernst, to pop artists and photographers who work for big advertising/modelling companies, aiming to stir up insecurity in the viewers so they buy a product to feel whole.

And way over here on this other hand that is miles and miles away from the first hand, we have KidPub.

Please understand I am CERTAINLY not trying to say we should start posting horrific things on KidPub. o_O I want to clarify to any future readers of my first post that that was NOT what I was trying to say.
XD I was just trying to add on to your post...of course we wouldn't post things like that on KP.

-relatable post #234
Old 04-05-2013, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
I wasn't there yet. I only went on WB on January 2012, even though I had an account since June 2011.

Not last summer. She wasn't a newbie then.

We're not trying to act sophisticated, it's just Alexa claiming that she's sophisticated.
It was interesting. Religion, politics, abortion, and homeschooling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
I feel like last summer was the Summer of Senseless Arguing.
Trust me, the summer of 2011 was much worse. XD

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-05-2013, 09:50 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Yes, it was horrific.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaH View Post
Quote:
It doesn't seem like it, but that seems like a very good alternative.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:13 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
You're not a horrible person just for not being on KP! D: Sometimes people just get busy. There's nothing wrong with it.
Thanks. :3
Thank you for talking to me and caring.
Continue being awesome. :^)
Old 04-07-2013, 08:27 PM

No, but it's a great way to pour out what you're feeling without anybody reading it... Unless you show someone, of course.

Quote:

Tags
averygoodpoint, averyhardonetoo, i cant go anywhere else, i dont agree with this, i need something, sorryforruiningthethread, thanksineededthat