Quantcast Seriously, Guys? - Page 12 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > KidPub News
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaH View Post
No, but it's a great way to pour out what you're feeling without anybody reading it... Unless you show someone, of course.
then id just die in my own tears
Old 05-03-2013, 10:47 AM

I agree.

That's all I need to say.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:44 PM

I know that no one had posted on this thread in a long time, but I just have something to say.
While I do agree about that fact that this shouldn't be a venting website, and that it's a writing website, it helps. It really helps with Kidpubber's issues. We all love and trust each other (at least I love and trust you guys. I can't speak for everyone), and most of us don't have anyone else to go to IRL. I think if we just keep it to the EVT, the Cutting Thread, and the Physical Venting thread, everything would be fine. For those of you who wish venting on this site would just not happen, don't go on those threads. Don't take away the only people we have to talk to just because you don't agree with it.
Again I'm sorry to just revive this thread like this, but I saw this and needed to say that.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 08-14-2013, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
I know that no one had posted on this thread in a long time, but I just have something to say.
While I do agree about that fact that this shouldn't be a venting website, and that it's a writing website, it helps. It really helps with Kidpubber's issues. We all love and trust each other (at least I love and trust you guys. I can't speak for everyone), and most of us don't have anyone else to go to IRL. I think if we just keep it to the EVT, the Cutting Thread, and the Physical Venting thread, everything would be fine. For those of you who wish venting on this site would just not happen, don't go on those threads. Don't take away the only people we have to talk to just because you don't agree with it.
Again I'm sorry to just revive this thread like this, but I saw this and needed to say that.
I agree with you 100 percent. All of the depression stuff.. uggh. Makes me sick.

(finding neverland)
Old 08-20-2013, 04:49 PM

On this whole topic about anti-venting threads, I don't see such a big problem. Like LST pointed out, there's a real sense of community on KP for a lot of people. While yes, this is a writing website, this particular section is the WB forum. Essentially, this place is for chatting, for conversing, and for the KP community. People should be able to use this space for what they want.

And a lot of KPers deal with a lot of serious problems, and I think it's good that there's a place for them to deal with that and vent what they feel. I know for one that when I actually write my problems down, or share them with someone, even over the internet and not in person, you feel a lot better about it.

Tags
averygoodpoint, averyhardonetoo, i cant go anywhere else, i dont agree with this, i need something, sorryforruiningthethread, thanksineededthat