Quantcast The Secret Organization of National Protection (SONP) NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2013, 06:14 PM

Default The Secret Organization of National Protection (SONP) NES

We protect you. We protect your government.
We are the SONP (the Secret Organization of National Protection).
We work with the government but we are silent. We take in teens-intelligent teens that can easily do field work or extremely complicated technical things. We start out with twelve-year-olds, and begin them in training. We graduate them at fourteen and let them shadow an older agent for six months. We send you out on missions with an elaborate team. Some of us do training in our spare time, like me.
But I’ve been sensing something’s wrong. A double agent, maybe, a flicker of something dark… the Radner Confirmation (it’s agents are called Radners at our agency) is coming. Even though things have been quiet, something’s about to happen. I can sense it.
And we need more recruits for the upcoming problem.
So join us. You can choose to live a double life, or live at the base, if you please. It’s your choice.

Ok. First NES. xD
So, the enemies in this storyline are the Radners and they are plotting to take over the government. And, hopefully, people will want to join and help be the team that fights against the Radners. Basically, you can have a charrie from 12 to 18, and they can either be a trainee, a graduate (aka, shadowing someone), or an agent (field or technical). You can also be a Trainer in spare time, like my character is. Missions would be stuff like sabotaging missions for the Radners, and going undercover, stuff like that.
Slight rules: I would say no controlling other characters unless the author says it’s ok. (And you all can control my character-just don’t, like, kill her off, or anything. Nothing major.) Limit of two characters, although I would suggest sticking with one. I definitely want to keep it present tense, and I will probably stick to first person, but if you want to write third, that’s perfectly fine. There can be romance (I would personally love it) but keep it at an appropriate level, please. And also, it’s fine to create small side characters, but not too many. It would get chaotic if we had too many side characters. Also, you are welcome to kill off side characters, but I would say not to kill off main charries without author’s permission (maybe not even injure them). If you want to kill your own character, that’s fine.
Here’s the form for characters:

Name:
Age (12-18):
Description (physical features):
Personality:
Status (trainee, graduate, agent-field or technical-, etc.):
Special Talents (refraining to spy stuff or otherwise):
Family (if around, or dead-also, please mention about double life or if living at the agency):
Other:

And here’s my form.
Name: Lila Reese
Age (12-18): 15
Description (physical features): Lila has dark brown hair, long, usually worn in a ponytail or braid to keep it out of her way. Brown eyes. Fair skin, because she’s from the north. Tall, about 5’6’’. Slender and athletic.
Personality: Sassy and fierce, when it comes to the enemy. She doesn’t appreciate what the Radners do. When she is given a job, she finishes it. But she can be quite carefree and joking around her friends. Have a sensitive side no one ever sees.
Status (trainee, graduate, agent-field or technical-, etc.): Field agent, training in her free time.
Special Talents (refraining to spy stuff or otherwise): She is talented at combat and has a photographic memory (remembers everything she ever sees, reads, or hears, which is useful).
Family (if around, or dead-also, please mention about double life or if living at the agency): She has three little sisters and her parents at home. She spends summer at home, living a double life, and the school year, pretending to be at boarding school at the agency.
Other: Huh. If anyone is interested in doing romance, I’d love to get her involved. xD

Okay, that’s it. Enjoy! (I hope. xD)
Old 11-05-2013, 06:16 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Yesss I shall join promptly. >:3
Old 11-05-2013, 06:18 PM

Thanks!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:44 PM

Name: Angus Grayson

Age (12-18): 16

Description (physical features): Average height (around 5"7) with hazel-flecked-with-gold-and-green eyes, slender/lithe, long-fingered, high-cheekbones, enjoys laughing, messy black hair with bangs that sweep a little into his eyes, despite friendly demeanor he can sometimes be quick to anger, somewhat proud/arrogant - will defend his honor

Personality: A bit of an open flirt, rebellious, willing to bend the rules or work in moral gray area, prodigiously good at what he does but irritates higher ranking agents, playfully confident, light until he has to get down to work, takes charge of situations, sometimes ignores the demands of senior agents if he thinks it's better for the operation

Status (trainee, graduate, agent-field or technical-, etc.): Field agent

Special Talents (refraining to spy stuff or otherwise): Good at climbing things, knows a obscure martial art form, resourceful, very good at psychologically thinking in his enemy's mind (I don't know what that's called)

Family (if around, or dead-also, please mention about double life or if living at the agency): Lives with the agency, parents (oblivious to SONP) and siblings (one of whom was a trainee but didn't graduate) mysteriously vanished

Other: N/A

Last edited by arcticeli; 11-05-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:47 PM

YESYESYESYES.
Name: Eradina (Era) Smith

Age (12-18):16

Description (physical features): Her hair is chest-length with sidebangs and choppy because she cuts it herself. It's midnight black , similar to her eyes. Her eyes are deep chestnut brown with long black lashes that surround them. She's average height and average build, perfect to fall into the shadows. She's athletic, though, so she's not extremely skinny and not really chunky, either. Era's skin is fair with the slightest bit of tan. Found a pic (finally):

Personality: Keeps to herself, tends to be blunt and to the point. She has multiple personalities that she can play out if she needs to, however, but doesn't like to. Era tends to keep her emotions blocked off, which was some-what apart of her training when she was younger.

Status (trainee, graduate, agent-field or technical-, etc.): graduate/ field agent

Special Talents (refraining to spy stuff or otherwise): She's got excellent aim when it comes to guns and her hand-to-hand combat isn't shabby either. She's good at thinking ahead in a mission and taking precautions to make sure all goes well.

Family (if around, or dead-also, please mention about double life or if living at the agency):Era's parents, who used to be well-known agents at SONP, were killed while on a mission when she was 13. Era has lived at the agency ever since, training constantly. Her parentsdeath really took its toll on her, though, and that'll become a bit more evident as the story goes on.

Other: I'd like Era to have some kind of romance..... someone that can really figure her out and crack her code, so to speak....

Last edited by toriluv91750; 11-09-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
Name: Angus Grayson

Description (physical features): Average height (around 5"7) with noticeable hazel eyes, slender/lithe, long-fingered, Ashton-Kutcher hair (http://www.google.com/search?q=ashto...w=1280&bih=699), enjoys laughing, despite friendly demeanor he can sometimes be quick to anger, somewhat proud/arrogant - will defend his honor

Personality: A bit of an open flirt, rebellious, willing to bend the rules or work in moral gray area, prodigiously good at what he does but irritates higher ranking agents, playfully confident, light until he has to get down to work, takes charge of situations, sometimes ignores the demands of senior agents if he thinks it's better for the operation, hates reading (I think it would be cute/funny if later in the story he falls in love this girl who loves reading...ooookay...)

Status (trainee, graduate, agent-field or technical-, etc.): Field agent

Special Talents (refraining to spy stuff or otherwise): Good at climbing things, knows a vague martial art form, resourceful, very good at psychologically thinking in his enemy's mind (I don't know what that's called)

Family (if around, or dead-also, please mention about double life or if living at the agency): Lives with the agency, parents and siblings mysteriously vanished

Other: N/A
"Very good at psychologically thinking in his enemies mind"
This is perfect.
This is just absolutely what I need for my character's romance.
The story hasn't even started yet and I already ship it X3
Old 11-05-2013, 06:56 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

This is an awesome thread XDDD Mwahahaha.....
Name: Celia Patricia
Description (physical features): Long, straight, bleach blond hair down to hips. It's thick and usually has fringe hanging in her dark, ocean blue eyes. Pale skin and has a face scattered with freckles. She's short and skinny and very athletic and flexible.
Personality: She hides under a kind appearance but is very tough and strong on the inside. She knows more information than she lets out and has trust issues, part of being a protector.
Status (trainee, graduate, agent-field or technical-, etc.): graduate/field-agent
Special Talents (refraining to spy stuff or otherwise): She's extremely flexible and can get out of tough situations. She's extremely smart and can make use of small, inanimate objects.
Family (if around, or dead-also, please mention about double life or if living at the agency): Her parents were both in the agency but went missing. They'd been declared dead when they hadn't come back, but Celia still clung on to the idea of having live parents.
Other:

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday

Last edited by lvhamsters; 11-05-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Name: Benedict Oscar Penumbra

Age (12-18): 18

Description (physical features): With a slim, slender build, narrow features and pale skin, Benedict is considerably handsome, but in a more delicate way. His hair is a curly tangle of inky black that often drops into his eyes, and his eyes are his best physical feature– they're a dark emerald, looking greener against his parchment skin, and have a permanent hard glint in them. He usually has a scowl on his face, and his smiles are often dry and cold, rarely genuine and warm. He wears a long, obsidian cloak that often drags on the ground, and has a high collar and hood. Very tall, he towers over some at 6"1, but doesn't seem as intimidating as he could because of his slim build. Overall, he has a dark appearance, and is hidden in shadows whenever he can be.

Personality: Sarcastic, cynical and impatient, Benedict is incredibly clever, but his intelligence is matched by his sardonic nature. Very pessimistic, he is most certainly a sociopath, but reluctantly has a few good friends. Can be brave and loyal, and even caring and empathetic at times, but few people see this hidden side of him. Most of the time he appears hostile, independent and cold, bordering on cruel. He has a dry, wicked humour, and retorts to most people– even those he cares for– with sharp, cutting counters. Fairly serious, he rarely jokes but is willing to relax with friends. Dedicated and devoted to those he loves.

Status (trainee, graduate, agent-field or technical-, etc.): Graduate, works in the more technical issues of projects– hacking computers, recovering information, ect. Sometimes does fieldwork, but prefers to stay back and monitor missions if he can.

Special Talents (refraining to spy stuff or otherwise): Gifted at hacking computers, very persuasive and quite stealthy.

Family (if around, or dead-also, please mention about double life or if living at the agency): Lives at the agency– family disappeared shortly after he joined it.

Other: Isn't completely opposed to the Radners, but hides his views from others.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
"Very good at psychologically thinking in his enemies mind"
This is perfect.
This is just absolutely what I need for my character's romance.
The story hasn't even started yet and I already ship it X3
Yesyesyesyes totally shipping.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
Yesyesyesyes totally shipping.
*Shoves Era next to Angus*
Era: What the heck do you think you're doing.
Me: *Smiles evilly*
Era: NO
Me: Yes

Tags
angera, angeraotp, erilina/random hugs :), hai hai erilina ftw, lol free hugs, lyall_areyel_was_here, meerkat was here, octopusologist