Quantcast Yearbook 2016 - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 10-29-2016, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
dude ena
I get that it's tough being an oldie sometimes and you feel like you don't have as much of a place or as much influence now as you did, but try not to be a bitter elitist about it. newbies are kidpub as much as you are kidpub. they "run the town" as much as you run the town. they have every goddamn right to have fun designing a yearbook as you did. please stop this.
um wow chill that was four months ago and I have no personality just mood swings
and you're cool but why address me with such familiar rudeness when we were never friends (after all , all you ever did was steal her attention away along with your precious oldie friend group)
I had a place once, but not influence. I had a place but it was not one in an ideal small world. Even Jill is as bitter an elitist in private-- they always tell you how you're allowed to feel, but you can't change what you feel so you just pretend you're like the rest. Well, I guess that's how you end up with a place to 'belong', huh. But I was far more the bitter elitist back in middle school. I am not that person anymore, because I killed that version of me too. here I will respect people only when their writing is worthy of my respect. I don't doubt they have a right, but I respect only quality. I never claimed to have a right to design a yearbook, and no one ever thought of me as someone who was worthy of it. They were right of course, but it still hurt. They have fun because they think little enough to be able to. By your moral 'rights', I have as much a right to think and speak as you do, so you can't tell me what to do or be.

There's a reason I trust only Sravani. It's because you all betrayed me first and yet I'm the one called traitor. I'm the one who doesn't fit in, I'm always the one in the wrong. It's always this way. It's hard to believe that I used to believe this place was like "family", or "home". "Home" and "love" are things I only feel towards things of a fictional nature.

I know you all want me gone. But I am not like him; I am not strong enough to leave. Ha.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 10-29-2016, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
um wow chill that was four months ago and I have no personality just mood swings
and you're cool but why address me with such familiar rudeness when we were never friends (after all , all you ever did was steal her attention away along with your precious oldie friend group)
I had a place once, but not influence. I had a place but it was not one in an ideal small world. Even Jill is as bitter an elitist in private-- they always tell you how you're allowed to feel, but you can't change what you feel so you just pretend you're like the rest. Well, I guess that's how you end up with a place to 'belong', huh. But I was far more the bitter elitist back in middle school. I am not that person anymore, because I killed that version of me too. here I will respect people only when their writing is worthy of my respect. I don't doubt they have a right, but I respect only quality. I never claimed to have a right to design a yearbook, and no one ever thought of me as someone who was worthy of it. They were right of course, but it still hurt. They have fun because they think little enough to be able to. By your moral 'rights', I have as much a right to think and speak as you do, so you can't tell me what to do or be.

There's a reason I trust only Sravani. It's because you all betrayed me first and yet I'm the one called traitor. I'm the one who doesn't fit in, I'm always the one in the wrong. It's always this way. It's hard to believe that I used to believe this place was like "family", or "home". "Home" and "love" are things I only feel towards things of a fictional nature.

I know you all want me gone. But I am not like him; I am not strong enough to leave. Ha.

i'm sorry but can i ask what we did wrong? when you say we all betrayed you
Old 10-29-2016, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
i'm sorry but can i ask what we did wrong? when you say we all betrayed you
ahhh yeah how did we betray you? what did we do wrong? I guess I'm sorry for addressing you with any sort of familiarity - that's just how I talk. and I'm sorry you feel like this, but honestly I'm not exactly following what you're saying.
and you will live forever
in eyes not yet created
on tongues that are not born
i have written you down
now you will live forever

howling ghosts they reappear
in mountains that are stacked with fear
but you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
and in the sea that's painted black,
creatures lurk below the deck
but you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
a lionheart.