FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2016, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
(i'll do this tomorrow :P)
(Okay :P )
Old 06-23-2016, 11:18 AM

"Miss Felton, was it? What's going on in your head? Are you feeling nervous?"
Alice smiled. "Call me Alice, please." She hated having to act like a girl who didn't get enough attention, but if it would catch the eye of more sponsors, she was all up for it. "Sure I am, but who isn't? I just have to quit worrying and work hard to win the Games." Alice could tell he didn't believe she would be able to survive the first day.
Torimer chuckled. "That's good. Keep your head up and I'm sure you'll do fine. Now, is there anybody waiting for you back home? A lover, perhaps?"
Alice nodded. "My younger brother and my parents."
"Now, what were their reactions to the Reaping?" Torimer inquired casually. He knew family was a weak point for most of the tributes and bringing it up was part of his test. The emotional ones usually got targeted quickly and people often chose to avoid people like Dale. Their answers made them seem too inhuman.
"Oh, they were terrified. But who wants to see their kids go off to fight to the death with a bunch of other kids? And on live television, no less?"
"Do you miss them?" he pushed, staring into her eyes, trying to find the tiniest bit of sadness to latch onto. "Not even a little?"
"Who doesn't miss their parents?" Alice tried to keep her answers as broad as possible, putting her acting skills to the test. She laughed heartily.
"You attended Hogwarts, is that correct?"
"Yes." Alice decided not to elaborate on the issue, trying not to give her strengths away.
Sensing her refusal to answer his question, Torimer glanced at Dale quickly. "What is your opinion on your partner?" It was quite obvious he disliked Dale. "Have you two gotten to know each other yet?"
Alice took a moment to sort her thoughts out. She knew making him seem bad would cause her to lose a potential ally (even if they had gotten off to a bad start). "We've talked once or twice," she said slowly. "And from what I can tell so far, he's a valuable asset. He's loyal and not weak in the slightest. I'm sure any tributes that run into him would be in trouble." She paused, looking at him. "He's usually emotionally detached, which means he won't be knocked off kilter and be run by his fear."
"Do you have anything to say to the people back home? The potential sponsors?" Torimer leaned back in his seat.
"I'm going to try my hardest to win and prove myself to the world."

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 06-23-2016, 12:03 PM

Dale listened carefully to all of her answers. She kept her answers broad, good. Should've inspired at least a few people to sponsor her. If she did well in training she'd be all set, so he wouldn't have to worry about her. Not that he would've been worried anyway. She seemed fairly strong, and she had kept her power a secret. Well, mostly. He certainly looked forward to seeing how she did in training.
Old 06-23-2016, 01:44 PM

(So I'm next then. Idk what to do about the whole partner part tho.)

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 06-23-2016, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
(So I'm next then. Idk what to do about the whole partner part tho.)
just make up a random character :3

You see?"

Old 06-23-2016, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
just make up a random character :3
lol okay his name is Ben Thomas

I'll post soon

Waving through a window
Old 06-24-2016, 07:50 PM

Luna fidgeted in her seat, anxious to begin the interview.
"Miss Palamara?" he asked. Luna blinked. "Are you nervous about the upcoming games?"
"Yes," replied Luna. "Of course I am. It's a bit like stage jitters." She had no clue what made her say that. This was way worse than a little stage jitters. Torimer smiled and Luna followed suit.
"How are you feeling?" asked Torimer.
"Like I said, nervous. But also a bit excited, and scared," Luna added.
"That's only natural," replied Torimer good naturedly. "So, we all heard about how you sang on your way to the Capitol. That was certainly interesting."
Luna tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, I just was feeling the moment, and I had to. It's part of who I am." Inwardly Luna was cursing her stupidity. Part of who I am? Are you kidding me right now?
"It made you stand out, that's for sure," Torimer said. Then his face took on a look that could almost be described as hungry. "So, anyone back home that you need to say something to?"
"Well, my family..." Luna muttered. She had to play this just right, not too emotional, not too stoic. She wanted to curl into a ball and cry, but that wasn't going to happen. "I want them to know I love them, and knowing I might never see them again is heart wrenching. And all of my friends, I'm glad that they're not in this position right now." Her eyes began to water. This was not good; she could not be seen as weak. Then she took on a defiant expression. "I'll do whatever it takes to get back to them."
"Anyone else? Like, a lover?" Torimer queried.
"Not that I would like to talk about," said Luna, blushing furiously. "We aren't here to discuss my failure of a love life."
Torimer grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Are you sure?" he asked silkily.
"Positive," Luna replied.
Torimer's smile grew. "Anything about him. Even, perhaps, you could sing us a song?" he asked. Luna sighed.
"It seems to be the only thing that would placate you," she muttered, and began to sing a love ballad. She hoped this was what the crowd wanted to hear. After it was over she turned to Torimer. "Next question?" she asked.
"What do you think of your partner?" Torimer inquired.
"He is very strong and smart," said Luna. "He's a great guy." Of course, she didn't know him at that well. She just wanted to say nice things, partially to help him, and partially because saying mean things would not gain her support.
"Any last remarks?" asked Torimer.
"I would like to wish everyone good luck," Luna said, knowing how terribly cliche and Capitol it sounded.
"That's all from Miss Palamara," he closed, and that was that.

Waving through a window
Old 06-24-2016, 08:27 PM

Oh shoot I just realized I still have to do my other characters. I'll do them soon, I promise.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Oh shoot I just realized I still have to do my other characters. I'll do them soon, I promise.
shoot have fun

You see?"

Old 06-24-2016, 10:29 PM

Okay let's do this :T
Cecil glanced around nervously when it was his turn. "So Mr. Black, are you nervous for the games?" Torimer asked.
"Of course I am. Though I'm mostly just worried about getting my sister through this alive."He admitted, glancing over at the little girl.
"I see. Is that the reason why you volunteered? To protect her?" Cecil nodded. "So anything to say to your folks back home?"
"Yeah. Don't worry mum, dad. I'm going to do everything I can to get Liky home in one piece." He said, addressing the cameras confidently.
"Well I would ask you what you think of your partner but she is your sister, so we know you'd only have good things to say about her. What do you plan to do if you win?"
"Nothing. I'm not planning on winning." Cecil said with a slight frown.
"Surely you must've at least considered winning. What if your sister dies?"
Cecil's gaze hardened. "She won't." He insisted angrily. "I'll make sure of it."
Torimer just smiled slightly and shook his head. "Alright, that's all the time we have. Come on up her Lily."

Tags
dwight the legend ftw, dwight!!, dwightisdonaldtrump, kp games, luna was here, occidere frater, pablo x dwight otp, the dwight games