Quantcast Vegan club!! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2017, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
yeah. i dont really need recipes or anything ive got a ton saved and a lot of experience w being vegan. i just need to make meal prep easier and faster so i can just do it and go back to my depression cave lmao.

i think i did read somewhere though that this person would chop fruits and veggies once every couple of weeks and freeze them so whenever they needed to cook somethig they could just grab it and wouldnt have to cut veggies/fruits every single time. or maybe just make a big meal and freeze portions and nuke em when i need them. i know its not gonna be the freshest but i really dont have a lot of energy for stuff.
I read somewhere that squirting certain things with lemon preserves their freshness when freezing/refrigerating. Worth a shot!
Old 07-05-2017, 11:24 AM

Ok everyone prolly knows this but I just wanna let out that some stuff that aren't food like shampoo (well unless you're a weird alien ya I guess that's food) may contain animal stuff that idk but prolly every vegan knows because reasons. So watch out peeps make sure your fab salon 'merica's favourite conditioner says %100 Vegan or just check the ingredients even if it's not merica's favourite and it's some kinda suave slime ingredient idk just any shampoo or conditioner or body wash k thnks byeee
Old 07-05-2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
Ok everyone prolly knows this but I just wanna let out that some stuff that aren't food like shampoo (well unless you're a weird alien ya I guess that's food) may contain animal stuff that idk but prolly every vegan knows because reasons. So watch out peeps make sure your fab salon 'merica's favourite conditioner says %100 Vegan or just check the ingredients even if it's not merica's favourite and it's some kinda suave slime ingredient idk just any shampoo or conditioner or body wash k thnks byeee
hey thanks for letting us know!

a lot of vegans already know this and for a lot of vegans, being vegan just means doing what you can to reduce harm to the earth and the animals. so if you are an vegan for ethical/moral reasons, don't feel bad if you can only afford to have a vegan diet. vegan cosmetics and toiletries can be really pricey, so if the best you can do is just a vegan diet, thats ok!!
Old 07-05-2017, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
hey thanks for letting us know!

a lot of vegans already know this and for a lot of vegans, being vegan just means doing what you can to reduce harm to the earth and the animals. so if you are an vegan for ethical/moral reasons, don't feel bad if you can only afford to have a vegan diet. vegan cosmetics and toiletries can be really pricey, so if the best you can do is just a vegan diet, thats ok!!
Exactly. Because for the extremists out there, they may even go as far as to exclude vegan FURNITURE. Idek about that. I've actually been careful to steer clear of non-vegan clothing (I try not to wear true leather, wool, silk, etc.) but FURNITURE!?

X( Difficulty levels be rising! Baby steps, baby steps.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
Exactly. Because for the extremists out there, they may even go as far as to exclude vegan FURNITURE. Idek about that. I've actually been careful to steer clear of non-vegan clothing (I try not to wear true leather, wool, silk, etc.) but FURNITURE!?

X( Difficulty levels be rising! Baby steps, baby steps.

paogdvjznae I forgot about the furniture and clothes stuff. The sofa in le living room is made from leather o no ohohohoho no and I have a leather jacket ohohoohohoho no.

idk being vegan might be hard 4 (You should never write words using numbers unless you're seven or your name is Prince~) (clears throat) FOR.. me halpo I need to check the tag on muh jacket I love that jacket XC

Tags
luna was here, lunalovesmakingthreads, vegan