Quantcast Summer Murder Mystery NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post

i have a couple of ideas for characters but not one for the killer yet so if anybody wants that spot it's still open
I have a murdery character if ur still needing one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
I know nobody cares about signs but that's a Cancer with a Virgo moon
I have no idea what this means, but neat
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 04-11-2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Oooh can I be the girlfriend I have an idea
yeah sure. whoever she is Alisha will hate her regardless whether she is a satan or a saint bc Alisha loves her brother and s rlly protective even if she never shows it and acts like she hates everyone
Old 04-11-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I have a murdery character if ur still needing one.
Yeah go ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
yeah sure. whoever she is Alisha will hate her regardless whether she is a satan or a saint bc Alisha loves her brother and s rlly protective even if she never shows it and acts like she hates everyone
This should be fun then haha

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 04-11-2019, 03:02 PM

Name: Charlotte Adam

Age (I was thinking late highschool for the ages here, but if you guys want to do college kids that works too): 18

Gender/preferred pronouns: female, she/her

Sexuality: bi (though she’s closeted so she says she’s straight)

Personality: She can be really rude and cold to people she doesn’t like, and it’s not very hard to get her to dislike you. To those she likes she is really sweet and funny. Charlotte can be mercurial, seeming two-faced or temperamental to those who don’t like her. Charlotte is pretty smart and excels in math, but she is also arrogant because of it. She doesn’t trust easily, but deeply cared about those close to her. Many people think she is hard to get along with, partially because her tendency to push people away before they get close to her. On the inside though she really just wants to be loved.

Appearance: Long, mid-back curly black hair, dark bronze skin, and golden eyes. She always wears winged eyeliner and is good at makeup. She’s average height (about 5’ 5”) and curvy. Charlotte has a septum piercing and two earlobe piercings. She is pretty and knows it, though sometimes she gets too hung up on her looks being her worth. She has a large nose and full lips. She likes to wear clothes that accentuate her curves.

Other important details (backstory, relationships with other characters, etc.): Jonah’s girlfriend, dislikes his sister Alisha. Used to be friends with Chloe.

Waving through a window
Old 04-11-2019, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Name: Charlotte Adam

Age (I was thinking late highschool for the ages here, but if you guys want to do college kids that works too): 18

Gender/preferred pronouns: female, she/her

Sexuality: bi (though she’s closeted so she says she’s straight)

Personality: She can be really rude and cold to people she doesn’t like, and it’s not very hard to get her to dislike you. To those she likes she is really sweet and funny. Charlotte can be mercurial, seeming two-faced or temperamental to those who don’t like her. Charlotte is pretty smart and excels in math, but she is also arrogant because of it. She doesn’t trust easily, but deeply cared about those close to her. Many people think she is hard to get along with, partially because her tendency to push people away before they get close to her. On the inside though she really just wants to be loved.

Appearance: Long, mid-back curly black hair, dark bronze skin, and golden eyes. She always wears winged eyeliner and is good at makeup. She’s average height (about 5’ 5”) and curvy. Charlotte has a septum piercing and two earlobe piercings. She is pretty and knows it, though sometimes she gets too hung up on her looks being her worth. She has a large nose and full lips. She likes to wear clothes that accentuate her curves.

Other important details (backstory, relationships with other characters, etc.): Jonah’s girlfriend, dislikes his sister Alisha. Used to be friends with Chloe.
beautiful

although it's quite scary how she somewhat resembles my former friend also named Charlotte

Also an Aries with a Cancer moon
Old 04-11-2019, 06:56 PM

oh this sounds interesting
this is sorta like................. the plot to sdr2 lmao
Old 04-11-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Cool idea! I'm not sure how well I'll keep up with this, but I'm excited to try!

Name: Lydia Vevioni
Gender/preferred pronouns: Female, she/her
Sexuality: Demibisexual
Personality: Reserved, guillable, and easily embarrassed. She's a people-pleaser by instinct and a hard-worker by necessity. She's not terribly clever, but she's also not White-Chick-in-a-Horror-Movie dumb, you know? She craves attention and approval from those around her, but is too introverted to go and demand it, so she ends up pushed to the background a lot. Overall she's polite and very sweet, she'll probably do your homework if you ask nicely, but she also harbours a lot of hidden resentment towards a lot of people. Who knows when all that resentment will finally come pouring out, hm? *eyebrow wiggle*

Appearance: Short, olive-skinned, with some pudge. She has breakouts on her forehead that she will do anything to get rid of short of peeling off her skin. She has silky brown, shoulder length hair, it's heavy and gets really hot in the summer but her mom won't let her cut it. Her eyes are dark green and framed by long lashes, her right eye has warm brown sectoral heterochromia. They are arguably her prettiest feature and definitely the one she flaunts the most. Her hands are a close second-- fine-boned and articulate, with long violin fingers and callouses from her cello.

Other important details (backstory, relationships with other characters, etc.): I'll fill this out later, maybe, when my attention span resets. But suffice to say that she was a promising musician from a borderline-poor family and her parents forced her to become better and better and enter competition after competition to earn money. And now she kind of hates music and resents her parents. This trip is her chance to get away from it all, at least for a little while.
bruh I LOVE her i'd love to create a char with a close relationship to her
(also dm me on Instagram or discord about the murdery character im so curious!!!!)
Old 04-11-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
oh this sounds interesting
this is sorta like................. the plot to sdr2 lmao
Yesss join :D

Waving through a window
Old 04-11-2019, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Yesss join
I will join but I'll have to think a lot about characterization *strokes imaginary beard*
Old 04-11-2019, 09:23 PM

well i know a lot of people have to figure out there characters and whatnot but i'm pretty eager to start

Tags
fun times, join this, kayla was here, luna was here, murder mystery