Quantcast Tumblr - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #11  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
Yeah, same.
But some completely random people follow me too, and I look at their tumblrs and am confused because they're all hipster blogs and they don't seem to like Chris Colfer or Glee or Doctor Who or John Green or any of the stuff I primarily blog. :P xD
ew, hipster blogs.
DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THOSE FOLLOWERS THAT ONLY POST PORN AND YOU'RE LIKE, e_e get awayyyy why are you following me ew
__________________
whaddup
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:33 PM
soph-soph27 soph-soph27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hypotenuse.
Posts: 8,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
ew, hipster blogs.
DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THOSE FOLLOWERS THAT ONLY POST PORN AND YOU'RE LIKE, e_e get awayyyy why are you following me ew
After my first post, a creeper followed me and did that for about a day, and by the time I figured out how to permanently block them from following me.
__________________
Reports of
my
death have been
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:34 PM
otaku otaku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cabeswater
Posts: 6,599
Default

I, unfortunately don't have tumblr, but this person (Adam) has an insanely awesome tumblr: http://-sharkbites.tumblr.com/
__________________
tired and gay as hell, crabwalking my way through life
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:34 PM
GabiDi GabiDi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: i
Posts: 21,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
ew, hipster blogs.
DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THOSE FOLLOWERS THAT ONLY POST PORN AND YOU'RE LIKE, e_e get awayyyy why are you following me ew
YES OH MY GOD ALL THE TIME AND IT FREAKS ME OUT LIKE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU GO AWAY NOW DEAR GOD
And then I have those people I follow that sometimes they post like this awesome stuff that I pounce on to reblog and then other days they're all hipster and the stuff you wouldn't want your parents to see and I get SO CONFLICTED ABOUT THEM.
And yeah: ew, hipster.
I think when I first joined I was kind of hipster, and then I found the other side of Tumblr and just. <3
__________________
"In the beginning, the universe was created.
This made a lot of people upset and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

-Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Jesse Jesse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place tantalizingly close to home
Posts: 5,700
Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse
Default

I could join, but an eleven year old having an account would be vaguely demented.
__________________
ďIf you choose to be invisible, itís a superpower; if itís forced upon you, itís a plight. The same goes for being visible.Ē - Kathryn Schulz, Sight Unseen
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
YES OH MY GOD ALL THE TIME AND IT FREAKS ME OUT LIKE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU GO AWAY NOW DEAR GOD
And then I have those people I follow that sometimes they post like this awesome stuff that I pounce on to reblog and then other days they're all hipster and the stuff you wouldn't want your parents to see and I get SO CONFLICTED ABOUT THEM.
And yeah: ew, hipster.
I think when I first joined I was kind of hipster, and then I found the other side of Tumblr and just. <3
I KNOW LIKE EW GET AWAY I KNOW THAT FRANK AND MIKEY AND GERARD AND RAY ARE JUST SEXY BUT WHAT THE EFF
I follow these blogs that are mostly band blogs but during the night, they post really depressing stuff that's triggering for me and I hate unfollowing them, but I have to. D:
__________________
whaddup
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:38 PM
GabiDi GabiDi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: i
Posts: 21,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I could join, but an eleven year old having an account would be vaguely demented.
They have rules against that, you have to be 13 and up. :P Obviously you could cheat, but you'd probably be like the youngest person there. I think it says like, "If you're under 13, ask your parents for a book or an XBox" or something. xD
__________________
"In the beginning, the universe was created.
This made a lot of people upset and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

-Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:39 PM
GabiDi GabiDi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: i
Posts: 21,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
I KNOW LIKE EW GET AWAY I KNOW THAT FRANK AND MIKEY AND GERARD AND RAY ARE JUST SEXY BUT WHAT THE EFF
I follow these blogs that are mostly band blogs but during the night, they post really depressing stuff that's triggering for me and I hate unfollowing them, but I have to. D:
I unfollow people a lot and then feel bad. But a lot of the time it's like, "How did I even start following you in the first place?"
I used to have the follow-me-I'll-follow-back thing, but now I follow like 1 out of every 5 people that follow me. And then after like a week the other four unfollow me. xD
__________________
"In the beginning, the universe was created.
This made a lot of people upset and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

-Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Jesse Jesse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place tantalizingly close to home
Posts: 5,700
Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
They have rules against that, you have to be 13 and up. :P Obviously you could cheat, but you'd probably be like the youngest person there. I think it says like, "If you're under 13, ask your parents for a book or an XBox" or something. xD
XD Guess I'll stick with books.
__________________
ďIf you choose to be invisible, itís a superpower; if itís forced upon you, itís a plight. The same goes for being visible.Ē - Kathryn Schulz, Sight Unseen
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:41 PM
GabiDi GabiDi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: i
Posts: 21,887
Default

Why is LST not on this thread already
LST
GET OVER HERE WE NEED YOU.
__________________
"In the beginning, the universe was created.
This made a lot of people upset and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

-Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alaska is a mermaid, chriscolfer+heather=<3, criesfeelsotpsships, ew hipster, fall out birdy, flaming mangoes, foxnewsofficial, he came and he wentz, hot choclety, hte spaghheti, lst + elmo = <33, much spoopy, s0000 random!!, salice spread the word, smexy elmo, when u mom come home, wow

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.