Quantcast Tell Me About Your Dreams - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2013, 10:00 AM

Default Tell Me About Your Dreams

So for a story I'm writing, in which people's dreams start to become a seperate reality, there's a lot of, well, dreaming. I'm not good at coming up with dreams, so tell me about some of yours! They could be humorous, serious, scary, eerie, whatever (preferably not humorous, though that kind is still accepted).
Old 11-23-2013, 11:10 AM

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/search.php?searchid=607536

My insanity
Old 11-23-2013, 04:28 PM

Location: under an elm tree somewhere, summoning the spirit of virginia woolf

Usually my dreams are humorous, but I had this one once where I was on some rock (with a railing) that was quite high up, when suddenly it started raining and the railing fell off. I slipped and fell off the rock and grasped at the branches of a tree next to it. I was left dangling there, upside-down, until I woke up clutching the doona/quilt/duvet/whatever you prefer to call them.
but oneself.

- virginia woolf
Old 11-23-2013, 08:51 PM

This sounds creepy, but I hear noises in my sleep. They feel like they're in my head, and they're random, like kids screaming or a window's blinds closing or something like that. And I have this weird recurring dream where I'm either walking or running (once it was skiing, and I've only been there once and I broke my leg!) and suddenly I fall, and then I wake up screaming in real life. It's... creepy. O_o
Sometimes, I dream normally. Yeah.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:54 PM

There was this shadow following me.
I killed it.
Done.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 11-24-2013, 01:03 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

I recently had a dream that my dad had a little sister who was killed by a truck when she was very young (which he hasn't). In the dream, we traveled back in time to witness the incident, and when she was running to the street she wore a monster costume similar to the girl's from Monsters Inc. I knew I couldn't help her without creating a paradox, so I watched as she was hit (which was very vivid and gory). I freaked out and ran back to my house while my dad ran to see if she was still alive for some reason. In the end, I was with both of my parents in my house and we were all emotionless.

In the beginning of the dream, though, I was sleeping in a graveyard.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:28 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

I don't have nightmares anymore. Or good dreams either. They're kinda like...limbos, I guess. Not exactly bad, yet not exactly good, and for some reason, they never seem to leave my head.

A while, for example, I dreamt about a school that I didn't even recognize, with teachers and students and a building I didn't even know. Everything had a damp tinge of grey to it. Frank from Donnie Darko became a teacher there, and he murdered students as punishment. After a few of the killings, the teachers all gathered with Frank and sat him down in a desk, circling him and staring at him for a bit. And then one teacher approached him and slit his throat, telling him that there were to be no more executions. Then, they threw him in the pool and left him there.

I can't stop thinking about it and I don't know why.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:50 AM

I don't usually dream. When I do dream, it's usually about nightmares, and if it's a good dream I usually forget it right away. So I was very happy a few days ago because I had a good dream I could remember. XD

My dream involved whales who pretty much saved my life, a pyromaniac who wanted to kill me because of my friendship with a whale(and almost did kill me if it wasn't for my rock-climbing skills), friends being not-so-friendly, a person who looked like Taylor Swift, a person who looked like Jack Frost (and this was freaking awesome, okay), Icelandic castles and a medieval kingdom-ish setting, and strangely enough the dream all began by my family and I going for a fishing trip. O_O

...I sortof want to explain it, but that would take a while.
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 12-01-2013, 06:25 PM

I only remember nightmares lol oops
I think my most interesting one is when my cousins gave us a fish as a gift for something and it came already in its tank with decorations and errythnig. So one of the decorations was this rock which was radioactive or something.
So the radioactive-ness turned my house into like the Smart House from that old Disney/Nick (I don't remember which one) movie buuuuut it skipped all the good parts and immediately started like counting down and I knew it was bad so I was trying to find my family to warn them but I couldn't find them until the countdown was like at 3 or 4 and they were zombies and they started chasing me. I ended up running out of the house just in time but they were right behind me so they continued chasing me and I was walking backwards to keep an eye on them and then I backed up into my car and they were just closing in on me when I woke up.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 12-01-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
I don't usually dream. When I do dream, it's usually about nightmares, and if it's a good dream I usually forget it right away. So I was very happy a few days ago because I had a good dream I could remember. XD

My dream involved whales who pretty much saved my life, a pyromaniac who wanted to kill me because of my friendship with a whale(and almost did kill me if it wasn't for my rock-climbing skills), friends being not-so-friendly, a person who looked like Taylor Swift, a person who looked like Jack Frost (and this was freaking awesome, okay), Icelandic castles and a medieval kingdom-ish setting, and strangely enough the dream all began by my family and I going for a fishing trip. O_O

...I sortof want to explain it, but that would take a while.
0_o .

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)