Excited me.
Hurt me.
Hit me.
Made me crazy.
...and yet sane.

I guess you could say I'm obsessed.

<<<

It's 2062.

War had become the essence of our human race. It tore brothers, sisters, family, wives and husbands, and friends. You heard in on the TV, through the internet, and in newspapers. It was destroying us.

Our society was empty, sick on the idea of bloodshed. We were constantly at each another's throat or siding with someone. We needed a miracle.

And it came.

The government purchased a drug designed by our leading scientists. They named Peace. All families were required a pill each month. The people fought the idea, but gradually, our Nation became... peaceful.

It was beautiful. We had never seen anything like it. Everyone was selfless, serving neighbors and families. We were helping others. The government no longer needed to force feed it to their people. We bought it willingly, took our monthly amount. We were talking gently. Being... human.

We loved it. I could sleep. I could eat without clasping to my fork at the dinner table with murderous intent flashing behind my eyes. But... it tasted too good. We were blinded. The government had become corrupted. They heightened the prices dramatically and we were all so addicted, nobody bothered to check the price tag. I watched as my people fell under an iron fist and went with the flow--because they thought it was alright, they thought it was a peaceful movement.

Some people noticed though. Some people rose up and threw away the drug even though we went through stages of withdraw. We did it. We are rebelling against Peace.

>>>

So basically, you're a rebel You're fighting against peace and currently are trying to persuade the people taking it that the government it bad and they need to wake up.

Here is your character form...

Name:

Personality:

Physical Characteristics:

History:

Other:

*I will be making mine shortly before we begin*

Thnx C:

I am one with the wind and sky
Old 01-08-2014, 07:46 PM

Name: Caleb Drador

Personality: Intelligent, fast, short, powerful, immense power over family and stuff. Since his family is gone (as shown in History), he is fighting too hard to get his revenge on the people that destroyed them.

Physical Characteristics: Basic fighting and punching, amazing at uppercuts and quite good at slipping people over, quick at running, fast and slim so he can move in fast motions, strong so that he can lift things heavy for some apparent reason, green eyes, black hair.

History: His history is quite unknown to him, but he knows that his family's missing. He knows that he's quite fit, and powerful. He became crazy because of the War. He didn't know what was coming for him. He lived under a desk the whole War, attempting to survive but it just made him insane.

Other: His phobia are ducks.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains

Last edited by maxi; 01-10-2014 at 09:04 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:51 PM

Name: Kendall Jackson

Personality: Smart, witty, intelligent, smart tongue. Basically, whatever you say, he can turn it against you. Words are one of his greatest weapons, and defenses. He is usually fairly good natured, but tends to get grumpy sometimes. Firmly set on a goal, he never gives up, even if it may seem suicidal. He takes risks, but only ones that he believes he can actually do, not some impossible task. Will trust easily, but keeps suspicions in mind, and without the drug of Peace, may actually kill you if you seem too suspicious.

Physical Characteristics: Longish, dark brown hair, eletric blue eyes, fair skin, glasses. He is average height for his age. The glasses give him a slightly nerdy appearance, but can make him look intimidating if he is firing questions and flinging words at you. He is far sighted, and without his glasses, can't see anything within three feet of him cleary, but has spare contacts as well as glasses.

History: He had four sisters, and one younger brother. His parents disappeared, and are said to be dead, but Kendall believes otherwise, on a neverending quest to find them. Being the second oldest, since his oldest sister had gone to college already, he had to take care of Violet (age 14), Brianna (age 12), Tyler (age 8), and Madison (age 3). When everyone took on a muderous intent, Violet nearly killed Tyler. After Peace, Kendall was so relieved that none of his siblings tried to kill each other. Now he is trying to convince them otherwise, and Brianna and Tyler have stopped as well. Violet is convinced, however, that she will end up killing somebody, and is still on Peace. Madison is on Peace as well, but she is only 3 anyway, and is beginning to budge.

Other: He is afraid of drowning, and keeps a knife in his pocket at all times.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 01-08-2014, 11:26 PM

I may join later.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:32 PM

Very intriguing. ... I shall probably join... but later because I'm busy. Like.... UBER busy -///-
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Old 01-08-2014, 11:36 PM

I reserve a spot.
Old 01-09-2014, 02:24 AM

I will be joining soon
Old 01-09-2014, 07:31 AM

I also reserve a spot
Old 01-09-2014, 08:17 AM

Awesome

I am one with the wind and sky