Quantcast Renaissance! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-14-2016, 09:05 PM

Exclamation Renaissance!

Hello Welcome....
I am Lavinia. Now, myself, Lila Violet and I am sure other Kidpubbers are going to try work on a RENAISSANCE for kidpub!
We have conducted that we just pasted threw the Dark Age and are still in them. If we don't do something we'll be stuck in them forever.
Think about it. KidPub's Publishing section closed down about five months ago. We are true in the Dark Ages.
Lila Violet and I agree for a Renaissance. So, who is with us, to not only restore Kidpub to the GOLDEN AGE, but to go further. It start to the Bright Age....or whatever.
So, comment down below. We'll expand the mind of Kidpubbers and improve it.
Let us Philosophers, think, talk, argue, but most importantly IMPROVE and RESTORE. Kidpub!

- Lavinia
Old 04-14-2016, 09:09 PM

I honestly don't know how we can fix this. Spread the word? Write more? I don't know!

Last edited by melanberry; 04-14-2016 at 10:35 PM.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:44 PM

Melanberry, where there is a will there is a way....Now. Spreading the word will help. But due to writing we should become more elaborate and different. IDK
Old 04-14-2016, 11:28 PM

Ok so as someone who lived through the taco era and the tail end of the golden age, I say you guys (and we all) should make an effort to write more (enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm) and definitely comment with cc on other people's works. also, I think it's a good idea to comment on the works of people who comment on yours ? Like, it's not rude if you don't or anything but it's always nice to repay someone. idk
Old 04-15-2016, 12:23 AM

Default Great idea!

I will spread the word to my friends, and can some help me learn how to CC? I'm horrible at it but want to help so could someone email me with just the basics plze?
Old 04-15-2016, 02:02 AM

I think the main problem is some KPers leaving purely because they aren't getting much out of KP- Because a lot of people post, but don't CC. We should encourage more CC- I've started providing comments/CC on EVERYTHING that I click on, even if I have to force myself to do it. It encourages not only the author to keep writing, but what they can improve on, which is what KP is all about.
Old 04-15-2016, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Ok so as someone who lived through the taco era and the tail end of the golden age, I say you guys (and we all) should make an effort to write more (enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm) and definitely comment with cc on other people's works. also, I think it's a good idea to comment on the works of people who comment on yours ? Like, it's not rude if you don't or anything but it's always nice to repay someone. idk
*rides ena's coattails*
Old 04-15-2016, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I think the comment idea is great!
Old 04-15-2016, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopast View Post
I will spread the word to my friends, and can some help me learn how to CC? I'm horrible at it but want to help so could someone email me with just the basics plze?
Just tell them what you think would make it better! If you aren't very good with grammar and spelling yourself, just tell them plot ideas and sentences that make no sense and things like that.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:39 PM

Also, when you comment it's always nice to say something more than "this is great!" Although that kind of comment also nice to see. like "ooh the plot is getting very interesting I can't wait to see [insert something] happen!" Or "I really like [a character] and how they [whatever]" or "I like this phrase[list poetic phrase]" or sth

Tags
ㅋㅋㅋ, ena was here