Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Hi... Can I do a character? I've always wanted to write a never ending story!
Sure, go ahead.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:53 PM

Name: Xia Harper Maple
Age (12-18): 15
Gender/sexuality: fem/str8
Power: idk im clueless about these power things i must read over or tell me what power you think she should have and tell me what it does??
Appearance: hm i want her to be my twinnnn. Shortish (hopefully she gets a shorter haircut lool) Very dark brown hair, (tanned) brown skin. Is that enough idk.
Personality: she loves to cheer people up and make sure they have the best time with her as a fren. A person unsatisfied with her company (not company as in liek hey lg is a tech company), her reputation can rlly go down.
Strengths: frenship.
Weaknesses: lol chewing sounds idk ummm hm.. death of good people?? Idk??
Good, evil, or nuetral: neutral i guess?? Good?? K neutral just pls anything but evil.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:00 PM

Voila... Welcoming Carmela Eyafset to the story!

Name: Carmela “Carme (KARmay)” Eyafset

Age (12-18): 12

Gender/sexuality: Straight female

Power: Telepath for life! But only works at the time of month where there are full moons. She must do something very amazing on her thirteenth birthday to gain the power to use it all the time. (Is that cool and I should keep it or not cool and I should delete it?)

Appearance: slim but tall for her age. 5 feet five inches. Skin is a light brown. Hair is usually in braids. Hair seems black/dark brown but is a golden brown in the sun. Eyes are kinda big, dark brown. Eyelashes are naturally very curled. Average nose and ears. Dimples, though cheeks appear a tiny bit chubby. Straight but short teeth and thin very pink lips. Something bright and happy about her face and usually has a small smile plastered upon her face. Usually wears shorts and tees, to appear normal and hide her magical self

Personality: Shy. She is always afraid to talk to people she doesn't know but is always friendly. Can be funny and actually a little talkative with people she is close with. Enthusiastic and/or Optimistic. She is always trying to make things better.

Strengths: Goody-two-shoes. Good at solving problems. Telepath, of course. Quick learner. Very quiet(useful for spying), has practically devoted her life to magic. Honest.

Weaknesses: Many fears! Hates to be alone. Clumsy and in some situations, gives up easily.

Good, evil, or neutral: Good, please! But neutral would be fine. But good is very much preferred.

Backstory: Uhh. Idek. Let's see. When she was young, Carme rarely bothered people. There would be this time every month, where she would act so mature. It was unusual for a two year old.

Sometimes(NOT always), Carme seemed to connect with people. Really understand them. When her uncle died, Carme helped her mom get through the very hard time. She was only five at the time.

Carme or anyone never thought about this. That is until the first day of third grade. They played a quick game of charades. It being the end of August(full moon time), Carme knew all the answers in a second. When questioned about this, she said “Easy, I read their minds.”

This of course started a whole new thing. Carme tried to keep her powers secret, but it was hard. She could tell when people were lying. This could help the world! When she was 10, she tried to get into a special magic school/spy agency in NY. When she turned 11, she found out she got in. She went when she was 12, with all her family rooting for her.

Other: Uh… Maybe she could be friends with another person. Can on,y send messages through thought to other Telepath peeps. But when she does that amazing thing on her thirteenth birthday she can do it to anyone. Oh! If something doesn't make sense please tell me.

Last edited by alemye10; 07-19-2017 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Forgot a few things.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:33 PM

Name: Christophe(KreesTOFF) Ramiro Prosdocimi

Age (12-18): 15 almost 16

Gender/sexuality: Straight male

Power: Expert in Empath and can do a little Telekinesis.

Appearance: Kinda tanned skin. Wavy brown hair that falls in front of eyes. Intriguing dark blue eyes and hipster glasses. Smallish nose, a little flat. About 6’2. Perfect white teeth. Light freckles. Usually wears jersey or tee and shorts. Described ‘cute’ by girls.

Personality: Sportsy. Plays soccer and lacrosse. Secretive. Likes to act cool. French accent(lived in France before coming to NY). Can act like a little boy at times. Is very respectful to people. Likes to joke around and be ‘funny’. Dependent. Not very mature but is very serious about magic.

Strengths: Can get people to talk and be themselves with him. Quick on feet, quick thinker. Very devoted to magic.

Weaknesses: Talkative. Can get people annoyed quickly. Bad eyesight.

Good, evil, or neutral: Neutral.

Backstory: Lived a perfect life in France. An only child, many friends and had a girlfriend he loved. They broke up when she found out he was leaving because of an ability he never told her about. (Is there a girl around his age in neutral? Maybe they can be an item.) He actually never told anybody about his power. Ran away from home when he got accepted into the academy thingy place.

Other: Uh… Can't think of anything at the moment.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:23 PM

Is this still going? I hope so! I was so excited.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Is this still going? I hope so! I was so excited.
fam your empath charrie and my empath charrie could get along so well!!
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 07-28-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
fam your empath charrie and my empath charrie could get along so well!!
Yes yes! Your talking about Sanne right? I just realized that. Woah.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Yes yes! Your talking about Sanne right? I just realized that. Woah.
ye, they could like, sit in the cafeteria discussing empathy. Sanne would complain 'cause her head hurts from all the emotions at night, and then Christophe would be like 'I know, I know, I get that all the time.'

then sanne would pause and be like 'all the time'?
'yes, constantly'
'wth that would suck so bad how do u survive??'
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 07-28-2017, 02:07 PM

I'll make a character soon since I now have access to a computer again sooo as soon as I make a character then we will start. Does that sound good to everyone?

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 07-28-2017, 02:31 PM

@Re cool mkay

@luna sounds good to me

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers