Quantcast My writing used to be like THAT? (Place where you can post old stinky writing) - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2012, 10:08 PM

This is the first 'book' I wrote. The prologue isn't that bad...(oh, who am I kidding?!), but the chapters are...just...X_X

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...uge-1882107240
Old 03-15-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Woah, you've improved! :O
Old 03-15-2012, 10:11 PM

Haha, you too. I think I wrote that book when I was eight, but I'm not sure. So _hopefully_ I've improved.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-15-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Haha, you too. I think I wrote that book when I was eight, but I'm not sure. So _hopefully_ I've improved.
Pffft. I wrote Fate when I was 10. XD
Old 03-15-2012, 10:19 PM

I think we're equal now.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-15-2012, 10:50 PM

The worst thing is that my writing still sucks. This is my best piece of writing: http://www.kidpub.com/story/even-bes...ment-671118478, and I got a 96 for it in English.
Haha, here's some of my REALLY old writing (like, 5 years old).

Twenty fourth upon a time lived a couple who had had their first three children. They weren't very rich and weren't very poor. Then they had another three children. Then they had another three children. Then they had another three children. All together they had twelve children already. Then they had another three children. Then they had another three children. Then they had another three children. Then they had another three children. Now they had twenty four children. The oldest was named Italia after her great grandmother. The second oldest was named Nataila after her great aunt. The third oldest was named Islaia not after anybody. The fourth oldest was named Ralph. The fifth oldest was named George. The sixth oldest was named Noah. The seventh oldest was named Peter. The eighth oldest was named Rachel. The ninth oldest was named Claire. The tenth oldest was named Lucy . The 11th oldest was named Aiden . The 12th oldest was named Misty . The 13th oldest was named Eileen. The 14th oldest was named Julia. The 15th oldest was named Brenda. The 16th oldest was named Richard. The 17th oldest was named Millicent. The 18th oldest was named Griffith. The 19th oldest was named Aaron. The 20th oldest was named Katharine. The 21st oldest was named Matthew. The 22nd oldest was named Jenna. The 23rd oldest was named Hannah. The 24th oldest was named Ellie

They all had a power, well, not exactly a power, but sort mediocre talents. Like Hannah had x-ray vision, but she can only see people's ribs! And Katie could change people's minds, but only if it was a no, she could change it to a maybe now, maybe later. Ellie could talk to animals, but only to rats! I think you pretty much get what I mean. On Saturday, August 16th, Ellie woke up startled by the clinking sound downstairs. It was coming from the kitchen, which was more a chemistry lab than a kitchen, so Ellie went downstairs to the kitchen to see what was there. She was so startled she almost shrieked. It was a rat! Not only a rat, but hers! "I've been looking for you for so long!" she yelled. "Italia! Natalia! Islaia! Ralph! George! Noah! Pete! Rachel! Claire! Lucy! Aiden! Misty! Eileen! Jules! Brenda! Rick! Millie! Griffith! Aaron! Katie! Matt! Jen! Lindsey! Hannah! Come down here!"said Ellie.
"Why even bother?" said Matthew, who was ten years old. "Because it's my rat, I found it!"
"What? Your rat? said Hannah, who was eight.
"what rat?"
"OK, we'll come down here," said Jenna, who was nine.
So all 23 kids came down to see her rat. And there it was! An albino rat, sitting on the stove, munching on leftovers.
"What? He's eating all our leftovers," said Jenna.
"That's what a rat does," said Ellie, "and you gotta admit it's cute."
"Yeah, he is cute," said Eileen, who was 18 years old and still half asleep
Then, Hanna and Matthew called for Mom and Dad. They came running down the staircase and Matthew could see Dad was in the middle of shaving.
"What's all the commotion down here," asked their mother.
"Well," said Millie," who was 14 years old, "Ellie found her pet albino rat."
"Oh, good for you, Ellie."
And Ellie said, "the one problem is that the rat is eating our leftovers, but it's obvious that we won't eat them again because they're all leftovers from last night...or last night's last night, if it's two o'clock in the morning."
"It is two o'clock in the morning," said their mother.
"And you should be getting to bed," said their father.
"But this is our usual wake-up time, remember?" said Misty, who was 19 years old and didn't have a very good memory.
Misty agrees that it's too late to be up and they all go up to sleep except for Ellie who stays up to talk to with the rat.

*Oh God, I can't believe I just posted that!*
Old 03-15-2012, 11:21 PM

Twenty fourth a time...that made me crack up
When I was little, i made up stories about witches who were pizzas and brocollis and all sorts of food. I ended up copying lots of other ideas.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:00 AM

I wrote my first story when I was seven, I think. About cats and wolves working together or that lame idiotic stuff. Realll stupid.. I don't have the file right now though.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:12 PM

EmmaR, that really is funny. I guess slightly advanced for a five-year-old, but....er, it's still pretty bad.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 03-16-2012, 04:25 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

*bites lip*

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...-page-77280996

Tags
lyall_areyel_was_here