Quantcast Strange Dreams -- Anyone ELSE having them?! - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2012, 07:26 PM

Location: I'm not telling you! Stalkers! Fine, I'll concede. I live in the observable universe
Default Freaky dream from last night

Last might I had this dream that something was wrong with the underwater ozone so there was a bunch of nuclear waste everywhere. My crush was there and he had to go underwater to heal the ozone or something. And as a goodbye present he gave me a pair of ratty GARDENING GLOVES!!!!!! My dream self thought it was a great present and the dream me almost cries. Then, when my crush is underwater I blow into a water bottle and put nuclear chemicals into the air. Everyone gets mutated and has swelled eyes, noses, necks, maybe even a large pelvis or two. About then is when the dream slipped away, I didn't wake up, I just went back into deep sleep.

Weird Huh?
Old 03-14-2012, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I dreamed that the Immortal Island NES came to life. O_O I think Caedes was jabbing me with spears when I woke up. 8D
:'DDDDDDDD

...I wish I had that dream. ^_^
Old 04-07-2012, 09:28 PM

Last night I had a dream that me and some of my friends went on a camping trip with Britt Nicole (a singer)... 0_e I told my sister Kaelyn and she was like, "I was right; you listen to her music waaay too much."

A good friend will bail you out of jail... a BEST friend will be sitting behind the bars right next to you saying, "Man, we really screwed up"
Old 04-08-2012, 04:10 AM

Apparently dreams are influenced by things you see, hear, smell, touch, taste, or learn during the day.
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

TWO HEARTS AND TWENTY-SEVEN BRAINS.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
Apparently dreams are influenced by things you see, hear, smell, touch, taste, or learn during the day.
Yeah. Lately I've been going to the movie theatre a lot (I saw Hunger Games three times) and I dreamed that I went to the theatre with my friend and her parents...

weird...
When all that's dead and gone and past, tonight...
~Safe And Sound
Old 04-11-2012, 06:49 PM

So.... that would explain why I am having recurring dreams about meeting Lauren Lopez, but not meeting her. That would make sense.

I HATE DUCKS. DUCKS INVADE MAH DREAMS! GO AWAY DUCKS.
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 04-16-2012, 04:21 PM

I have weird dreams a LOT. Mostly they involve one of my friends, Sevvie. And they ALWAYS involve rats!!!
Old 04-21-2012, 02:35 PM

Er, I dreamed Pete Wentz, Tre Cool, and Brom (from the Inheritance Cycle) were in my kitchen, lounging on the chairs, eating and drinking tea and crumpets. And then Tre Cool was dangling from the chair upside down, somehow, and Brom was pacing back and forth. My sister was doing something on my dad's computer, and a random presence was cutting up vegetables in the kitchen by the sink. :/ 'Twas pretty cool. And afterward, I was in a green meadow playing with a frog my sister named Mikey.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:09 PM

I had a dream last night that all my teeth fell out and were replaced by razor-sharp ones. And Robert Downey Jr. was there for some reason. O_e
Old 05-18-2012, 07:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

I had a dream once that Ash's The World of Troodainia: A New Oric became a movie, then I woke up (but I was still inside the dream) and posted something on the NSP page about it, then I figured out it was clogging and was going to make a thread about strange dreams but then I woke up for real and later I found this thread. Did that make ANY sense to you??

I also have lots of nightmares where I'm in the Hunger Games...I even killed someone in my dream once

Last edited by MaggieMay; 05-18-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Tags
enjoy my firey potatoes, enjoy ze tags >:d, horse nodding pie, hot dwarves, kwazy_k was here, lyall_areyel_was_here, mr. potato will get you, my mango was here, nuclear tonail war, pickle producing glands, spaghetti and meatballs, stalker monkey, strange dreams, tags are scaring me ._., tags y u so weird?, vomiting tongue piercings