Quantcast Strange Dreams -- Anyone ELSE having them?! - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2012, 07:59 PM

I had a dream last night where a bunch of the KP people went to the same school and there was something about guns and evil but I don't really remember. My dreams always have a plot, no matter how weird.
will keep on fighting till the end
i
can walk on water
i
can fly
i
will keep on fighting till
i
die
Old 07-07-2012, 03:31 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Moogle

REVIVAL!

I had a dream I was making out with my crush and my mom was standing behind us, commentating
*headdesk*

What's the point in all this screaming?
No one's listening anyway
I'm published! http://bookstore.kidpub.com/product_.../wings-of-gold

Last edited by Moogle; 07-07-2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: revival
Old 07-11-2012, 06:32 PM

Location: On the planet Gallifrey, watching the burning orange sky as it floats above me
Send a message via Skype™ to Bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
REVIVAL!

I had a dream I was making out with my crush and my mom was standing behind us, commentating
*headdesk*
aww gawsh that would be awkward. My dreams are creepy.
I have this reoccuring dream where I'm in a never ending room and it's all futuristic and these really famous archetypes from histroy are on floating platforms.. Then I leave the room..
And sometimes I have this dream where I visit my friends house and in her living room is this huge square hole while fancy rails around it and stairs going down. I asked my friend where the stairs led to and she said 'we don't talk about it'.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:35 PM

Location: On the planet Gallifrey, watching the burning orange sky as it floats above me

I have hunger games dreams as well... I had this dream where my school starting hosting it and instead of training you are just thrown in the arena and I tripped over and almost got killed but then I kicked the person in the stomach. Also I sometimes have dreams that the school has this annual hunger games game where you sort of fake kill each other....
Old 07-14-2012, 07:49 PM

My recurring dream is where I'm in a old, broken down hotel and there are ghosts trapped in the bottom of the elevator shaft (which is stuck at the top floor). I have to save the ghosts from a wrecking ball which is going to destroy the elevator and the hotel, but I end up falling from the ruins of the elevator and crashing to my death at the bottom of the shaft, where I join the ghosts. O.o I'm not sure what the heck it's supposed to mean... I actually haven't dreamed that in a while, though. The creepiest part is how the girl in my dream who's me doesn't LOOK like me, but I know it's me. She has bright green eyes and long black hair and wears an old-fashioned, Addams-familyesque dress. And I think she's barefoot.
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 07-16-2012, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
My recurring dream is where I'm in a old, broken down hotel and there are ghosts trapped in the bottom of the elevator shaft (which is stuck at the top floor). I have to save the ghosts from a wrecking ball which is going to destroy the elevator and the hotel, but I end up falling from the ruins of the elevator and crashing to my death at the bottom of the shaft, where I join the ghosts. O.o I'm not sure what the heck it's supposed to mean... I actually haven't dreamed that in a while, though. The creepiest part is how the girl in my dream who's me doesn't LOOK like me, but I know it's me. She has bright green eyes and long black hair and wears an old-fashioned, Addams-familyesque dress. And I think she's barefoot.
Can I use that for a book?
Old 07-16-2012, 09:54 PM

last night i had a dream I was in the hunger games, the career tributes were slither and the head game maker was Lord Voldemort? What's that all about?
Old 07-17-2012, 12:33 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Moogle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bex View Post
aww gawsh that would be awkward. My dreams are creepy.
I have this reoccuring dream where I'm in a never ending room and it's all futuristic and these really famous archetypes from histroy are on floating platforms.. Then I leave the room..
And sometimes I have this dream where I visit my friends house and in her living room is this huge square hole while fancy rails around it and stairs going down. I asked my friend where the stairs led to and she said 'we don't talk about it'.
That, "we don't talk about it" Is super creepy xD

What's the point in all this screaming?
No one's listening anyway
I'm published! http://bookstore.kidpub.com/product_.../wings-of-gold
Old 07-17-2012, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bex View Post
last night i had a dream I was in the hunger games, the career tributes were slither and the head game maker was Lord Voldemort? What's that all about?

I'll be a career tribute, then. :3 Slytherins FTW!

I'm freaked out. This is two nights in a row that my dreams have come true. o_o

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-17-2012, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I'll be a career tribute, then. :3 Slytherins FTW!

I'm freaked out. This is two nights in a row that my dreams have come true. o_o
Crap! I meant to write Slitheen, not slithering, but I agree.
SLYTHERINS FTW!

Tags
enjoy my firey potatoes, enjoy ze tags >:d, horse nodding pie, hot dwarves, kwazy_k was here, lyall_areyel_was_here, mr. potato will get you, my mango was here, nuclear tonail war, pickle producing glands, spaghetti and meatballs, stalker monkey, strange dreams, tags are scaring me ._., tags y u so weird?, vomiting tongue piercings