Quantcast Group Chat for Alice, Sam, Cody, and I! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you like me ("what an awkward poll, Jojo." "Why thank you!")
Yes 12 75.00%
No 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2014, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
Not sure. I'm homeschooled so it's hard for me to think college. As for my name you can call me Jo, Jojo, or Josie.
Yay! Jo!
Okay, it's pretty awkward to talk about colleges...

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 05-07-2014, 05:41 PM

Hi. I'm on. Btw, pass it on that I'm gone for the weekend. I hope to check y'all soon. Got Thursday still.

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Hi. I'm on. Btw, pass it on that I'm gone for the weekend. I hope to check y'all soon. Got Thursday still.
Okay.
I'll make sure people know.

You see?"

Old 05-08-2014, 06:03 PM

Out of randomness, do you have a crush? Seriously, I don't care spilling out my crush... Except to my crush. I've got two. One named Josh. The other named Caleb. Know those names from anywhere? (Hint: Call Me Maybe)
I know Josh better and I think he might like me. Last summer at a camp, another boy (Jordan), whose in the same tent as Josh, ran up to me and said," Will you go out with Josh?" I firmly said no. Though in the back of my head I was saying,"Boy, would I ever!!!!" Then he said," But Josh likes you." I said," Yeah right." But in my mind I was blushing. I've had a crush on Josh Loose but I wasn't going to take it that seriously. Then Josh came behind out of breath and said," No, I don't like her. We're friends." I agreed though I was trying to see if he really meant that. Than we all started arguing. I was just playing around. But then we (Josh, me) started chasing Jordan. Shortly after we stopped for breath Jordan said he was going to join a group of children playing a game. But instead he ran to some older kids under a tree and said we're in love. Then he made a heart sign at us and we chased him again. After we caught him we let him go. I stood far away from their tent (they're in the same tent). Josh stayed by his tent. Jordan ran to me and asked if we were boyfriend girlfriend. I said," No, we're just friends." He told Josh then he asked something again (I forgot) and told my answer to Josh. I got closer to see Josh with a stern face. He said," Wanna explain yourself." I was confused. Then he said," Jordan said you said 'we're more than friends'." I said," no I said we're JUST friends. Jordan lied." Jordan gave an innocent face and the chase was on AGAIN. We caught him and he said it was just a joke. We said don't do it again. We let him go but kept an eye on him. He didn't do it again.

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Out of randomness, do you have a crush? Seriously, I don't care spilling out my crush... Except to my crush. I've got two. One named Josh. The other named Caleb. Know those names from anywhere? (Hint: Call Me Maybe)
I know Josh better and I think he might like me. Last summer at a camp, another boy (Jordan), whose in the same tent as Josh, ran up to me and said," Will you go out with Josh?" I firmly said no. Though in the back of my head I was saying,"Boy, would I ever!!!!" Then he said," But Josh likes you." I said," Yeah right." But in my mind I was blushing. I've had a crush on Josh Loose but I wasn't going to take it that seriously. Then Josh came behind out of breath and said," No, I don't like her. We're friends." I agreed though I was trying to see if he really meant that. Than we all started arguing. I was just playing around. But then we (Josh, me) started chasing Jordan. Shortly after we stopped for breath Jordan said he was going to join a group of children playing a game. But instead he ran to some older kids under a tree and said we're in love. Then he made a heart sign at us and we chased him again. After we caught him we let him go. I stood far away from their tent (they're in the same tent). Josh stayed by his tent. Jordan ran to me and asked if we were boyfriend girlfriend. I said," No, we're just friends." He told Josh then he asked something again (I forgot) and told my answer to Josh. I got closer to see Josh with a stern face. He said," Wanna explain yourself." I was confused. Then he said," Jordan said you said 'we're more than friends'." I said," no I said we're JUST friends. Jordan lied." Jordan gave an innocent face and the chase was on AGAIN. We caught him and he said it was just a joke. We said don't do it again. We let him go but kept an eye on him. He didn't do it again.
O.o
I don't have a crush.
I don't even have any guy-friends. As of now.
But since I moved to that school, the boys teased me a lot, sillily. It's kinda weird.

You see?"

Old 05-08-2014, 08:30 PM

Quote:
I do. *Lolwhydidijustsaythat????*
Old 05-08-2014, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
I do. *Lolwhydidijustsaythat????*
Ooh is it that girl you mentioned, how you found out she liked you, too?

You see?"

Old 05-08-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
Ooh is it that girl you mentioned, how you found out she liked you, too?
ummm no yes
Old 05-08-2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
ummm no yes
Aha!
Aha!
Aha!
*Turns gossip mode on*
You see, I can be a girl sometimes.

You see?"

Old 05-08-2014, 08:38 PM

Could you go on any of the documents now? Like the magazine?

You see?"

Tags
alice is awesome, no more ships for alice, omg more shipping???, sad sad sad, shut the fuck up