Quantcast Ever wanted to say something, but just...couldn't? - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2011, 09:48 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Dear E, N, and some others that I do not know how to spell your names or even know one letter of,

You text too much. Do you know how annoying it is when you always say, "Omg!" or "Lol." or "Yah, ttyl."?
And your school assignments -- I've seen them. They are terrible. Not the actual content, but the spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. Seriously, no English teacher wants you to hand in something like this:
'3 things i did this summer by N____ ________
here r a few things i did this summer i swam i also playd volleyball n i also took alot of pics n posted them on facebook.
thes r 3 things i did this summer'.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:18 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

I want to tell Jeremy how much he means to me. I mean, we already KIND OF told each other, but I want to REALLY tell him.

But I'm not sure what he'll say. I actually think he would tell me how much I mean to him too, because he already has pretty much . . . but I'm just scared to.

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 10-18-2011, 04:38 PM

Aw, rachelkirsten, just tell me when you have your first kiss.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-18-2011, 04:39 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Many Times!!!!!!!!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 10-18-2011, 05:20 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Aw, rachelkirsten, just tell me when you have your first kiss.
HAHA, don't worry, I will . . .

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 10-18-2011, 07:07 PM

To this girl sitting next to me in math with a hug bag of makeup, putting it all on: "Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!! Would you quit putting on so much makeup!!! You're ruining your face, and if you think you look pretty now, you won't in 40 years because you'll have so many wrinkles that you're face will a miniature version of the Grand Canyon!!!! GOD YOU'RE SO ANNOYING, WOULD YOU JUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE TEACHER FOR PETE'S SAKE????"

Eh hem. Yes, I can be mean when I want to.

STOP BLOWIN HOLES IN MY SHIP!!!! Jack Sparrow, Curse of the Black Pearl
Old 10-18-2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!!!!! I have always been nice to EVERYBODY my Whole life, everybody expects great things from (my name)!!!! Yeah, "friends", , Random strangers @ school just look at me and expect something!!! Well what is it, what do you expect? Perfection, yes you expect perfection from (my name). Well, LET ME TELL YOU WORLD!!!!! I try, i try with all my might, Trust me i want to be perfect, yes I have good manners, Posture, Outgoing personality, (well everybody tells me these things), Good grades, Popular(i am told this). WELL TRUST ME, YOU ALL SEE IT BUT I DONT!!!! (well maybe the outgoing personality... jk) I am not a stuck up snob, believe me, It may seem, but this is ALL things people tell me. I just want to be someone else for just, one day and go up to everyone @ school and make them realize what they do! Yes, I have a loving mother, who never expects too much, i love her, and a father, i dont get to see very much but none the less loves me. I love you Daddy and Mommy! Then my best friends, my true best friends, You need them. Dont you??? But now, i am going to say what i have wanted to say for such a long time. WELL HERE I GO!

"Hey, no, you know what, i not going to dress up for that wedding!"
"No T_ _ _ _, you can not HAVE 2 PEICES OF GUM THEN GIVE ONE PEICE OF GUM TO C_ _ _ _ AND ASK ME FOR ANOTHER ONE!!!"
"NO!!! IM NOT GOING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR HOMEWORK THATS DUE NEXT HOUR!!!"
"SHUT UP, SHUT UP< SHUT UP, i dont care just shut the heck up!!"
"I dont want to do STUPID practice records for BAND OKAY!!???? SO THERE!!!!"
"UR STUPID, UR ANNOYING, UR PATHETIC, UR A WANT TO BE, UR JUST... UGH, U TOOK MY TENISS SHOES AND NEVER GAVE THEM BACK! AND U, U, U MAKE ME SO MAD, BUT WHAT CAN I DO? HUH, WHAT CAN I DO? i AM JUST A LITTLE GOODY GOODY PERFECTIONIST TO MAKE U ALL HAPPY!!!
please read, i am a very happy person and go on everyday life with a smile on my face, and laugh a lot. I dont have family or friend problems. I LOVE LIFE, But just dont typically like what everybody has to say and put out there. EVEN THOUGH I am a social lite and love to be around people. But those people need to keep their mouths shut.And Its time for me to start saying No. But Definently nicer. Much nicer. More like,"No, I just dont feel comfortable with that." Thats what my mom told me to say. Love u mom!!! Love life and Most people in it, just a certain amount of people, i noramlly find in my school envirement. Not teachers, My fellow class mates, "friends", u can say. BUT I LOVE ALL MY KIDPUB FRIENDS!!!!!! UR R ALL AWESOME!!! AND DONTU FORGET IT!!!!
I know how you feel!!! Everyone is always expecting me to be super nice to them, and if I say one wrong thing, they're like, "Elise!!! I-I'm shocked!!! You're too nice to say such a thing!!"

STOP BLOWIN HOLES IN MY SHIP!!!! Jack Sparrow, Curse of the Black Pearl
Old 10-18-2011, 07:15 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

I miss you. I love you. You will forever be in my heart. *blows kiss*
Old 10-18-2011, 07:20 PM

You have all of Taylor's clinginess and none of her quirk. I'm going to HER street for Halloween. You suggested the idea of your street, I said it sounded like a nice idea to spare your feelings, but WE NEVER SET IT IN STONE. GET A LIFE. I DON'T want to come over to your house, it's so BORING there. >_< NONE OF HER QUIRK!!!

Blergh.

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Old 10-18-2011, 09:43 PM

Dear K,

I love you. I said it. When I'm around you, I feel...perfect. It's easy to be around you, you make me laugh, you're kind, you're awesome, you're.....perfect. It's insane. When I see you, my heart starts pounding faster and faster, and I go crazy. I miss you when I don't see you for a year. I need to see you. But how? We're opposites......I never know when I might not see you again. But I'll always remember you.

I love you.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA

Tags
bff liar, cheer up you guys, depressing, flaming mangoes, gay is okay, gaysareprettycoolbro, homophobia is gay, i am gay, i don't understand, i just needed to tell you, i'll listen, if you like, itwillgetbetterpromise, lol homophobia is gay, lyall_areyel_was_here, no one to trust, stop crying start living, that perfect girl is gone, thetagsaredepressingme, this just doesn't happen, traitor, we all love you :), whydidyoubetrayme, whywhywhywhywhy, you promised