Quantcast KidPub College NES - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2013, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
Arin stumbled out of the dorm into the hallway when he noticed someone familiar.

"Lena!" he called out. The two of them had been buddies from high school, and Arin couldn't believe his luck. Their dorms were on the same floor.

*okay that sounds weirdish but*
When she heard her name called, Lena turned do rapidly (due to her caffeine rush) that she tripped over her suitcase and went crashing to the floor. Her luggage seemed to feel the need to squish her. At exactly five feet tall, the weight of her trunks was enough to suffocate her. "And that," Lena mumbled, "is how to die."

((death, white lies))
Old 12-24-2013, 07:35 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

(oh hai guys)

A crash sounded through the hall. Nikki leaned out of the doorway, blue eyes huge, staring at the sight that greeted her. A short, dark-haired girl was sprawled on the ground, luggage covering her small build, while a dark-eyed boy looked on. She furrowed her brow. New students?

She leapt out of her room– which was, now that she had moved in, a complete, utter mess– and charged down the hallway, brown hair flying wildly around her. Nikki skidded to a halt a few meters away from the crashsite, eyebrows raised, a faint glimmer in her navy eyes. Scanning the girl, she hinted at a smile and, voice dry and amused, questioned curiously, "Are you alright?"
Old 12-24-2013, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
When she heard her name called, Lena turned do rapidly (due to her caffeine rush) that she tripped over her suitcase and went crashing to the floor. Her luggage seemed to feel the need to squish her. At exactly five feet tall, the weight of her trunks was enough to suffocate her. "And that," Lena mumbled, "is how to die."
Arin rushed over.

"Oh god," he groaned softly. Lena had always been known for her clumsiness in high school. He quickly lifted her trunks up, noting that they were ridiculously heavy. He touched her on the shoulder.

"You okay?" he asked hesitantly. She looked light headed.

*okay nice start thanks for falling under your trunks*

-relatable post #234

Last edited by Arin; 12-24-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:42 PM

Lena felt the trunks lifted from her body, but the world was spinning just a bit. "I'm fine," she managed, forcing herself into a sitting position. When everything came into focus, the sight of Arin and some older girl met her gaze. She smiled wryly, coming on with the quip of, "Well, nice to start the school year off with a bang, yes?"

((death, white lies))
Old 12-24-2013, 07:45 PM

Arin rolled his eyes. His old friend proved to be quite the funny character, as usual.

"It's good that you're your normal self." His attention switched to the older girl. Her dark blue eyes pierced through his vision. She seemed to be frowning.

"Who are you?" he mumbled lazily, still feeling the frosty cold glare.

-relatable post #234
Old 12-24-2013, 08:24 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Nikki grinned briefly, midnight eyes flashing. "Nikki," she answered, gaze flitting from the boy to the girl, who was now standing straight, albeit slightly dizzily. She had a fancy bob haircut and colourful clothes, while the boy had dark hair and eyes. Smiling again, she tipped her head, intrigued, and asked, "New students? What're your names?"

(On phone now, sorry)
Old 12-24-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Nikki grinned briefly, midnight eyes flashing. "Nikki," she answered, gaze flitting from the boy to the girl, who was now standing straight, albeit slightly dizzily. She had a fancy bob haircut and colourful clothes, while the boy had dark hair and eyes. Smiling again, she tipped her head, intrigued, and asked, "New students? What're your names?"

(On phone now, sorry)
"Tyler," Arin responded shyly. He disliked his name, but told her anyway. "So you're not a freshman?" he asked.

-relatable post #234
Old 12-24-2013, 08:55 PM

(NO FUDGE I JUST LOST MY POST -_- oh well time to type it again)

From her view out of her car window, this campus looked huge-- she hoped there wouldn't be too many people. She preferred the safety of her room, surrounded by anime and manga.

As she began the journey towards her dorm, luggage in tow, she thought, Whoever my roommate is better not mind an otaku.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:07 PM

Meera walked into college, knowing precisely what to expect. She'd just sit around in her room with her pet cat, Cat, and read ahead in her textbooks. She might even occasionally go outside for a quick swim or bike ride or something. She loved being isolated from the general public and seeing their shocked expressions when the weird shy Indian kid somehow managed to get better grades and swim-meet times than they could, as well as be totally awesome on the flute.

She walked into her room, hoping her roommate was nice and didn't snore and actually was okay with having a cat around.

Last edited by meerkat; 12-24-2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:22 PM

Tori quietly got out of her old 1987 yellow bug, luggage in hand, and walked into the dorms. Orientation was a week ago, so she already knew which dorm she had, although not her roommate. Most likely, it was someone she at least knew a little, but she really hoped it was one of the very few friends she had on Kidpub.
"This'll be interesting." She said as she entered the front lobby. Tori's curly dark brown hair bounced on her shoulder as she bounced up the stairs and her flip flops clacked loudly on the steps. As she approached her room, pulling out her dorm key, she noticed a girl about to open the door to her dorm.
She smiled, approached the girl and asked, "what's your name?"
*anyone???*
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA

Tags
#silenawedding, creepy flutes., dareme, guysnilentisntthatgreat, i'mnotherebutilikenilent, my mango was here, nilent, nilent ship it, nilentisno~silent, nilentissohot, noooonotnilent, platypus, truth or dare rocks