Quantcast New Hogwarts NES: Revival - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2019, 10:14 AM

Default New Hogwarts NES: Revival

This is the new thread for the New Hogwarts NES since we are planning on restarting and the old thread is too cluttered. I’ll add my characters here once I’ve finished revising them. Feel free to add your characters, and I’ll keep track of everyone’s characters in the comment below (again).

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 07-04-2019, 10:16 AM

Default characters

Slytherin
-Arthur Bentley, year 5 (chaser)
-Daelan Holt, year 5 (beater)

Hufflepuff
-Cassandra Bentley, year 5
-Trevor Featherwick, year 5 (prefect, chaser)

Ravenclaw
-Adeline Crey, year 3 (seeker)

Gryffindor

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 07-07-2019 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:29 PM

Eyy, here’s the twins! I’ll probably add to/edit their forms later and add in more characters later, but here’s a start for now.

Name: Arthur Bentley
Year: 5
House: Slytherin
Appearance: Arthur is about 5”8 and he’s the bare minimum of fit needed to play quidditch. He’s pale and has remarkably unblemished skin apart from a couple of old quidditch scars. Arthur has slightly wavy blond hair and green eyes.
Personality: While Arthur certainly doesn’t hate people in general, he still is not exactly a social person. He strongly dislikes meeting new people and large, unfamiliar groups stress him out, causing him to come off as harsh and uncaring towards strangers. However, he has a much softer side reserved for the people he’s comfortable around, and although their interactions may still end up being a bit awkward and stilted thanks to his lack of social skills, he is still fiercely loyal towards those few people, and willing to do just about anything for them, even unethical things.
Arthur is also very driven, and can often be found buried within his schoolwork or practicing magic or quidditch.
Patronus: Black Bear
Backstory: Nothing big here. Pureblood family but his parents have quietly split up so he and his twin sister, Cassie, don’t get to see each other very often
Other: I believe he was a Slytherin chaser, bisexual but that may change to gay idk yet, Cassandra’s twin brother

Name: Cassandra Bentley (prefers Cas or Cassie)
House: Hufflepuff
Appearance: Cass has long slightly curled dirty blond hair and beautiful green eyes. She spends quite a bit of time outside so she’s not quite as pale as her brother, but she’s one of those people that just doesn’t tan well (which she complains about frequently). She’s 5”9 and sturdily built, and more fit than her brother despite not being involved in any sports, wizarding or otherwise. She has several piercings on her ears and one nose piercing.
Personality: Cassie is friendly and upbeat, always full of energy. She’s loyal and tough and hardworking, but she’s also ready to fight if you’ve hurt someone she knows or . She doesn’t care much about her grades or what people think of her.
Patronus: Basset Hound
Backstory: same as Arthur
Other: pan queen, scared of heights, Arthur’s twin sister
Old 07-07-2019, 05:10 PM

i kinda want to butt in on this old nes that's getting revived but i feel you guys are getting tired of me doing that
Old 07-07-2019, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
i kinda want to butt in on this old nes that's getting revived but i feel you guys are getting tired of me doing that
I don't see why not. If you want to join then I'm fine with it. :)

Waving through a window
Old 07-07-2019, 10:29 PM

Name: Daelan Holt

House: Slytherin

Appearance: Daelan is tall and gangly, with long limbs and a fairly slim build. He could be described as scrawny or willowy. He is pale, but gets tanner over the year because of Quidditch. He also gets slightly more fit over the year thanks to Quidditch. He has lots of freckles, especially on his shoulders, nose, and cheeks. His eyes are a bright, intelligent green and seem to sparkle when he gets excited about something. His hair is dark caramel-colored and curly, and will not take crap from anyone. It looks almost permanently windblown. His eyesight is terrible, so he wears black hipster glasses. He likes to wear big hoodies or sweaters and jeans when he's not in uniform.

Personality: Daelan is funny and loves cracking jokes, but can be kind of annoying sometimes. He became kind of the class clown because he always seems to mess everything up, so if he does it "on purpose" then it's funny and people won't tease him (as much). Daelan is not the best with school, mostly subjects that require magic. Not to say he is bad with magic, he just can't concentrate on the spells oftentimes. Daelan is friendly and likes meeting new people. He is very cunning when it comes to pranking and being mischievous in general. He likes making mischief and he's usually the first suspect whenever something goes wrong. Daelan is definitely an extrovert, but due to him being known as the clumsy kid or jokester, he doesn't have a lot of friends.

Patronus: Dragon

Backstory: His father and mother met Kings Cross, just after his father had finished his seventh year of Hogwarts. Daelan's father never told his mother that he was a wizard, and eventually they got married and had a child. At first his father was so happy, but then he realized that he was fighting against Voldemort and panicked because he though that the Voldemort might hunt him down himself. His father left then; although Daelan and his mother agree it was a cowardly thing to do. Daelan was raised by his loving muggle mother, and got his letter at age eleven. His mother said she knew there was something that his father never told her, and this was it. Daelan hasn't seen/heard from his father in fifteen years, when he was too young to know or care. Sometimes he really misses his dad and wonders what it would be like if he had stayed, but he loves his mom a lot.

Wand: 10 1/3 inches, holly wood, thestral hair

Other: Slytherin beater. Gay. I think I'm gonna ship him and Trevor.

Waving through a window
Old 07-07-2019, 10:40 PM

Name: Trevor Featherwick

House: Hufflepuff

Appearance: Trevor is a bit taller than average, standing at 5' 10", though some people call him short, which annoys him to no end. He is somewhere between skinny and fit, which makes sense as he likes exercise (but hates going to the gym hahah). He has fair skin with a small sprinkling of freckles on his nose and cheeks. He has a round face and a nice smile, which a lot of girls find attractive. He has a button nose and full lips. His eyes are the warm brown color of hot chocolate with long lashes. His cheeks are always just a little bit flushed, and when he blushes, it goes all the way to his ears.

Personality: Fun, kind, and extroverted. He is nice to everyone and loves helping people; a true Hufflepuff. He is always open-minded and fun to be around. He is really loyal and honest. Sometimes being nice gets in the way of him upholding rules but he cares about everyone. He will go to great lengths to get people to like him, since having friends and being liked is extremely important to him. He is fairly popular and sometimes can be a bit vain, but his heart is in the right place. Some people see him as snotty or think that he thinks he's better than everyone else, and while sometimes he does give off this impression, it's not how he really feels.

Patronus: Peacock

Backstory: He is a pureblood, coming from generations of wizards. However, they are not very snotty and are distantly related to Ron and Sirius. Trevor grew up with magic and loving parents. He is an only child. He was very sheltered, and it shows. He hardly ever curses, and he tries to be the perfect child because he sets himself high expectations. His parents can be strict and overbearing sometimes, but they love him.

Wand: Thirteen inches, holly with dragon heartstring.

Other: He is a Chaser on the Hufflepuff quidditch team and a prefect. Gay, but closeted.

Waving through a window
Old 07-07-2019, 10:50 PM

Name: Adeline Crey

Year: 3

House: Ravenclaw

Appearance: Waist length strawberry blonde hair, stormy gray eyes, pale skin, fairly short. Slender and slight build. A sprinkling of freckles on her cheeks, which are naturally a bit pink. Her hair is pretty straight. She looks fragile, like she could collapse at any moment, but it actually quite strong and fiesty. Typically reminds people of a porcelain doll.

Personality: Friendly, ambiverted, kind, and funny. She has a temper and when she gets mad you can almost see a storm brewing in her gray eyes. She's sassy and fiesty, as if she's trying to make up for her smallness. She has some muscles from playing Quidditch since her second year. (<-- should've probs gone in appearance but oh well.) She is generally nice but can be rude if you get on her bad side. She gets back at anyone who laughs at her because of her size. Adeline is an adrenaline junkie which is why she plays seeker. She's fairly well rounded. Adeline is also very musically inclined.

Patronus: an otter

Wand: Birch, 12 inches, Phoenix feather core

Backstory: will do later

Other: Seeker on the Ravenclaw team

Waving through a window
Old 07-07-2019, 10:52 PM

so that's my characters so far (yeah I know three different posts lol) but if any of your characters want to be friends (that weren't already friends the last go round) then go ahead! also I'm planning on making another character to replace Harper with, prolly another dude but idk as of yet. if any of you have name suggestions or whatever, then by all means let me know hahah

Waving through a window

Tags
hogwarts, luna was here, nes, revival