Quantcast KidPub Renaissance Project - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > Questions, Answers, Suggestions
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 07-30-2017, 06:53 AM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivace View Post
Hey Guys I had an idea for the Renaissance.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates getting only two votes on their poll. So my idea was that we get some people who will just vote on any poll that turns up. I know we should be doing this any way but it's just an Idea. Maybe if when your poll reaches ten votes you get some house points.

By the way which house should I join?
I like your idea! But for the house points, you might want to ask Jack about that which I'm not sure how to do . For now, just try commenting on the main house poll.

You can join any house you want! I'm in sea by the way. But *sigh*, I'm not supposed to be trying to get you in there.

Someone else might be able to give more info.
__________________

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-30-2017, 10:18 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivace View Post
Hey Guys I had an idea for the Renaissance.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates getting only two votes on their poll. So my idea was that we get some people who will just vote on any poll that turns up. I know we should be doing this any way but it's just an Idea. Maybe if when your poll reaches ten votes you get some house points.

By the way which house should I join?
You get 7 points per poll you post and 2 points per poll you vote on , so maybe the draw of getting points for voting will be all that's needed to get more people to vote.

I would say don't join sea bc there's too many people there / it's full. Maybe land because it's the smallest?
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-30-2017, 07:51 PM
Vivace Vivace is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Default

That might be an Idea.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-24-2018, 07:17 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,020
Default

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg y'ALL I STILL RLLLLY WANNA HELP KP GET BETTER!
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-25-2018, 08:40 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg y'ALL I STILL RLLLLY WANNA HELP KP GET BETTER!
GGGGGGGGG ME TOO
i'm so busy with school though but i love this community???? we ought to stick around on here a lot????

also if u have a computer that can do it dO KIDMUD i'm 89% certain i'm the only person on there now rip
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-26-2018, 08:49 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
GGGGGGGGG ME TOO
i'm so busy with school though but i love this community???? we ought to stick around on here a lot????

also if u have a computer that can do it dO KIDMUD i'm 89% certain i'm the only person on there now rip
idk I'll see if I can do it
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-28-2018, 11:31 AM
moeuhane moeuhane is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 44
Default

I remember what really got members excited in the past were contests, newsletters, and KP stories.

The cool thing about newsletters was that you could read about all the stories getting published and raise awareness about your own stuff. I've been thinking about starting a weekly newsletter, I just need to know if anyone would actually read it
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-28-2018, 05:31 PM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeuhane View Post
I remember what really got members excited in the past were contests, newsletters, and KP stories.

The cool thing about newsletters was that you could read about all the stories getting published and raise awareness about your own stuff. I've been thinking about starting a weekly newsletter, I just need to know if anyone would actually read it
I would!!!!!
__________________

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-28-2018, 06:38 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeuhane View Post
I remember what really got members excited in the past were contests, newsletters, and KP stories.

The cool thing about newsletters was that you could read about all the stories getting published and raise awareness about your own stuff. I've been thinking about starting a weekly newsletter, I just need to know if anyone would actually read it
me too!! weekly would be great, but are you sure you've got the time?
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-01-2018, 10:31 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeuhane View Post
I remember what really got members excited in the past were contests, newsletters, and KP stories.

The cool thing about newsletters was that you could read about all the stories getting published and raise awareness about your own stuff. I've been thinking about starting a weekly newsletter, I just need to know if anyone would actually read it
I would read it!
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ena was here, rproject

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.