Quantcast HSP N.E.S. (because why not) - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2018, 01:37 AM

Bastien walked into the school building, strides long and relaxed and his backpack slung over his shoulders. Every freshman year vs senior year meme he'd ever seen flashed through his head. It was going to be a good year and he was going to play basketball, study hard, and secure his future. No pressure. He walked through the halls towards his locker, nodding at teammates and friends he saw as he passed by, thinking of the day ahead.
(Bastien hasn't looked at his phone yet.)

-

Iseul dressed well every day, but he always dressed best on the first day of school in order to boost his confidence a little at the start of the year. His fingers brushed the edge of his light brown pleated accordion skirt as he walked, his bare legs leading down to cute buttoned white socks and nude flats. He wore a frilly white blouse with a red ribbon and his designer brown leather backpack sat squarely on his narrow shoulders.

When his phone buzzed in the side pocket of his backpack, he frowned and pulled it out, dropping his backpack on the ground and leaning against his locker. Few people had his number other than his parents, and they rarely texted him. It was probably just spam or a wrong number. But then again, there had been that troubling premonition this morning about his parents... was it an emergency he was being notified of?

Checking the text, he let out a high sigh of relief when it was just some unknown number, sagging against the lockers without checking it properly. He looked around at the other students chattering with their friends, observing casually now that he had reached his locker with time to spare and overcome his short flash of worry that something had happened to his parents.

He was looking forward to class, if only for the chance to space out.

(I'll write Sunil in the morning)

Last edited by SilverMoon; 08-07-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:14 AM

Deciding to worry about the strange text later, Johnathan slipped his phone back into his pocket and glanced around. The group he had been about to approach earlier had already disbanded, so he briefly scanned the crowd for someone else to talk to.
His eyes fell on a very pretty “girl” (or so he thinks lolol) who didn’t appear to be talking with anyone. Practically bursting with excitement at the thought of making a new friend already, he made his way over to his target (who, just in case you can’t guess, is Iseul~) and smiled cheerfully.
“Hello!” He chirped, visibly and genuinely excited to be speaking to them. “Do you mind if I talk with you for a little while?”
Old 08-07-2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Deciding to worry about the strange text later, Johnathan slipped his phone back into his pocket and glanced around. The group he had been about to approach earlier had already disbanded, so he briefly scanned the crowd for someone else to talk to.
His eyes fell on a very pretty “girl” (or so he thinks lolol) who didn’t appear to be talking with anyone. Practically bursting with excitement at the thought of making a new friend already, he made his way over to his target (who, just in case you can’t guess, is Iseul~) and smiled cheerfully.
“Hello!” He chirped, visibly and genuinely excited to be speaking to them. “Do you mind if I talk with you for a little while?”
(My introverted ass, legitimately confused about Johnathan's friendliness and wondering if extroverts actually live their lives this way and how. )
(also im LIVING for "is this a girl?" johnseul and the inevitable reveal lol)

Iseul slipped his phone back into his backpack and smiled coyly at the handsome boy, shyly twirling a strand of hair around his finger. "I don't mind at all," he said. He vaguely recognized the boy as a junior from the theatre club, but they had never spoken before.

(Gonna do Sunil in another post, also god I already love these babies and I'm gonna have to draw them aaa)
Old 08-07-2018, 04:25 PM

Olive noticed a cute boy pass her as she was talking to Max. Her glance flitted back to her friend quickly, but he had definitely noticed. He glanced at the boy too before looking back at her. “Who is that?” He asked, raising his eyebrows at her. She blushed.

“Just this senior,” she muttered, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear evasively.

“You should talk to him,” Max suggested.

“Maybe,” Olive replied. Max rolled his eyes.

“You should totally talk to him,” encouraged Max, with a smile. Olive sighed.

“Okay, Fine, I’ll talk to him,” Olive said. She took a deep breath and walked over to the boy. “Hi, I’m Olive. Have we met?” She cringed internally. Way to go, Olive, she thought sarcastically.

(Btw the boy she’s attempting to talk to is Bastien)

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-07-2018, 06:52 PM

I'm so mad at myself right now
YALL SHOULDA TOLD ME THIS ALREADY STARTED FANKJDNAKJNFJKn

now what do I do
Old 08-07-2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
I'm so mad at myself right now
YALL SHOULDA TOLD ME THIS ALREADY STARTED FANKJDNAKJNFJKn

now what do I do
u can just go at ur own pace and jump in when ur ready dont worry!
Old 08-07-2018, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(My introverted ass, legitimately confused about Johnathan's friendliness and wondering if extroverts actually live their lives this way and how. )
(also im LIVING for "is this a girl?" johnseul and the inevitable reveal lol)

Iseul slipped his phone back into his backpack and smiled coyly at the handsome boy, shyly twirling a strand of hair around his finger. "I don't mind at all," he said. He vaguely recognized the boy as a junior from the theatre club, but they had never spoken before.

(Gonna do Sunil in another post, also god I already love these babies and I'm gonna have to draw them aaa)
(I mean like... sort of?? Maybe?? I’m a very strange mix of extrovert and introvert myself, so...?)
(Ahaha yes. Not sure whether to refer to Iseul as a him because that’s his actual gender or her because it’s from Jonathan’s POV and he’s a freaking idiot)

Johnathan grinned at her/him (rirawktssktl) and extended his hand. “Great! My name’s Johnathan. What’s yours?” He asked, despite not actually stopping to wait for a reply. Instead, he continued his small happy ramble. “You look really pretty by the way. Oh! But I’m not coming onto you or anything like that, y’know? I mean not that I’d be opposed to flirting with you, I’m sure you’re very nice. I was just trying to compliment you this time is all.” He finished speaking with a flustered gesture, but despite seeming mildly embarrassed he didn’t lose any of his bubbly friendliness.

(!! Let me know when you do!)
Old 08-08-2018, 11:01 AM

Olivia was walking through the hallway on her way to class when she noticed a girl with her eyes glued to her phone. She didn't recognize what was going on on the phone, with colors swirling left and right. The girl turned, and cut Olivia right off as she entered the classroom. Olivia entered the same room, and picked a spot by the front. The teacher began asking everyone's names. The girl next to Olivia, who said her name was Ky*Ki*, short for Skylar(my character, not Skye. Don't worry), was the girl who was staring at her phone. As class went on, she realized that the teacher was very unobservant, and she decided to just see what was on this girl's mind.

Ky was sitting in class, bored. She was considering making all the power in the school go out, so she could at least have something interesting happen. Instead, she played around with his computer, which was being projected. She ended up making everything go backwards, which was hard, and resulted in her losing her breath. She noticed the girl next to her was sleeping, so she told herself *or so she thought, lol* that she could get away with sleeping too.

Olivia, who had been dwelling in Ky's mind, decided there was nothing interesting about her so far. So she decided to tell her to go to sleep. Almost as soon as Ky's head hit the table, she was fast asleep and in a dream. The dream was about fighting a video game dragon (and winning), but Olivia was paying no attention to that. Instead, she worked hard to break out of Ky's perspective so she could manipulate the dream, which was always fun. As soon as she broke out, however, Ky was woken up by an alarmingly loud noise. The whole class was staring at the teacher.
"SLEEPING, OF ALL THINGS! AND WHO MESSED WITH MY COMPUTER? THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" Olivia fell back into her own body. "NOW YOU WAKE UP?!" the teacher screamed. Olivia apologized. Thankfully class was over. She was stopped on the way out, but it had seemed the teacher had gotten over his temper tantrum. She was only warned. Feeling sick from being in there, she decided to slump in her locker. Today couldn't of been worse.

(Feel free to incorporate your chars or ship your chars with mine. Also, Li is looking for ships the most)
Old 08-10-2018, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Olive noticed a cute boy pass her as she was talking to Max. Her glance flitted back to her friend quickly, but he had definitely noticed. He glanced at the boy too before looking back at her. “Who is that?” He asked, raising his eyebrows at her. She blushed.

“Just this senior,” she muttered, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear evasively.

“You should talk to him,” Max suggested.

“Maybe,” Olive replied. Max rolled his eyes.

“You should totally talk to him,” encouraged Max, with a smile. Olive sighed.

“Okay, Fine, I’ll talk to him,” Olive said. She took a deep breath and walked over to the boy. “Hi, I’m Olive. Have we met?” She cringed internally. Way to go, Olive, she thought sarcastically.

(Btw the boy she’s attempting to talk to is Bastien)

Bastien nodded in greeting and smiled at the girl who had approached him. "No, I don't think so," he replied. "Name's Bastien, it's nice to meet you, Olive."

(idk how to carry this interaction forward but at least theyre interacting whoop)
Old 08-10-2018, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
(I mean like... sort of?? Maybe?? I’m a very strange mix of extrovert and introvert myself, so...?)
(Ahaha yes. Not sure whether to refer to Iseul as a him because that’s his actual gender or her because it’s from Jonathan’s POV and he’s a freaking idiot)

Johnathan grinned at her/him (rirawktssktl) and extended his hand. “Great! My name’s Johnathan. What’s yours?” He asked, despite not actually stopping to wait for a reply. Instead, he continued his small happy ramble. “You look really pretty by the way. Oh! But I’m not coming onto you or anything like that, y’know? I mean not that I’d be opposed to flirting with you, I’m sure you’re very nice. I was just trying to compliment you this time is all.” He finished speaking with a flustered gesture, but despite seeming mildly embarrassed he didn’t lose any of his bubbly friendliness.

(!! Let me know when you do!)
(lolol valid)

Iseul blushed at the attention, still smiling. "I-it's no problem. Thank you. For the record, I think you look very handsome yourself. I'm Iseul by the way."

(I cANNOT WRITE TODAY EVEN THO IM RELATIVELY INSPIRED FUDUDUSSOSI and ye I'll show y'all if/when I draw the babes)

Tags
derp, eyyy bi pride, i love kp, ispan, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, the best ships