Quantcast That awkward moment when... - Page 79 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2012, 04:02 PM

That awkward moment when a boy at school brings oatmeal cookies for last day of class and you walk by him and the smell is drifting backwards behind his head and you're all, "ERIC! YOUR HAIR SMELLS LIKE VANILLA AND BROWN SUGAR!"

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 05-29-2012, 07:29 PM

The awkward moment when you realize your paster wrote your name wrong on your youth leadership application.
will keep on fighting till the end
i
can walk on water
i
can fly
i
will keep on fighting till
i
die
Old 05-29-2012, 07:45 PM

That awkward moment when you're watching that NigaHiga video "That Awkward Moment When..." with your friends and you suddenly feel an awkward silence building.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:20 PM

That awkward moment when the piano teacher says your name wrong for the fifth time in the half hour lesson...and continues to do so the rest of the year.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
OMPJ, IKR?!?! And I lost my armguard. XD
That awkward moment when you've been riding in the cars for HOURS on END, and you suddenly realize you left something EXTREMELY IMPORTANT at home. o///u///o
You guys do archery?! I do too. So awesome! I hate when that happens, I use a arm guard but sometimes the string still hits me anyway, and I have a bruise for like a week. It's awful.

Anyway,

That awkward moment when you just met someone or something, and they keep hugging you and it is like the most awkward hug ever...

That awkward moment when your standing in line to shoot at a archery competition and this really annoying girl in front of you says how she punched a girl in the face and broke her nose, even though it is so obvious she is lying.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:25 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

That awkward moment when someone says "Well, this was awkward..." when it wasn't even awkward at all until they said that.

That awkward moment when someone complains about someone who says "Well, this was awkward..." and makes the moment awkward and then you and the someone who was complaining are stuck in an awkward silence.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:01 PM

That awkward moment where you send some really deep and important message to your friend, and she responds back:

kk
Old 05-30-2012, 07:04 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

That awkward moment after you tell your Mom that the duct tape top hat you made has nothing to do with Great American project. O.o
Old 05-30-2012, 07:19 PM

That awkward moment when your sister rants about how obsessed you are with KidPub. -_-
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 05-30-2012, 08:07 PM

That awkward moment when your piano teacher tells your mom that he's really proud of you and he knows that you must practice a lot, and your mom looks at you like, "Um... not really..."

Tags
*insert funny tag*, *le irish jig*, aa has weird dreams, blarg!!!!!, completely inappropriate, deflate the cow!, elmo knows where u live, elmo scares me d:, flubby armed potato, i is eggman!, i'm so scared., im breathing down ur neck, it's a-maize-ing, my nostrils serenade me, mysocksaremybestfriends, oh my effing gosh... o_o, potpie spewing noses, thepotatohiccuped, ur armpit is a cupcake, vomiting underpants, what the hell= wth, wth is with the tags, wth?, zebras jump off cliffs., zoo worker cleans poop