Quantcast The OTP Thread of Shippy Shipping - Page 23 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2013, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
Okay... I've got no idea when it will be up... what time is it where you are?
5PM.
What about you?
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 01-03-2013, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
5PM.
What about you?
10 pm... Yeah, I'll get it in today.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:13 AM

Quote:
10 pm... Yeah, I'll get it in today.
Imma get off for about half an hour to write some crap. :DD Bye!
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 01-03-2013, 01:17 AM

Bye, then!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:30 AM

“Mooommm!” the small boy with blonde hair cried. “Don’t make me go!”
“Mikey, hon, you’re going. School will be fun!” Donna Way, his mother, said. She took a moment to take her eyes off the road and smiled at the small boy and returned back to driving.
“Geeeee!” the boy named Mikey said, poking his brother’s side. “Please don’t make me go. I’m scared.”
Gerard Way, the older brother, just giggled and ruffled his younger brother’s hair. Mikey’s glasses were at the the tip of his nose and Gerard reached out to push them up. Mikey swatted at Gerard’s hand and crossed his arm, looking darkly at his brother. He violently shook his head, causing his glasses to fall off.
“C’mon, Mikes. It will be fun. You’re going to first grade. It’s not bad. Plus, I’ll be in third grade and maybe I’ll see you in recess,” Gerard said, picking up Mikey’s glasses from the car floor. He handed them back to Mikey. Mikey put them back on sloppily and Gerard fixed his glasses.
“Here we are!” Donna said, smiling as she and Gerard got out of the car. Mikey, on the other hand, was still in the back seat with his tiny arms crossed tightly against his chest. Donna sighed and said, “Gerarad, will you please go talk to him? He only listens to you.”
The older Way nodded and went to go see his brother. He pulled out one of his action figures and waved it in front of Mikey’s face. Mikey’s eyes went wide and made grabby hands.
“Let’s make a deal, you come to school and I’ll give you this,” Gerard said. Mikey was out of the car immediately and right next to Gerard. He continued making grabby hands at his older brother and said, “Gimmegimmegimme!”
Gerard handed over the action figure and his mother thanked him. Mikey clung to Gerard’s arm tightly as they walked through the gates. Mikey found his line but refused to let go of Gerard. Gerard tried prying his arm away from Mikey’s tight grip, Mikey had a strong grip for a five year old.
“Mikey, your brother has to get to his line,” his mother said. Gerard smiled encouragingly and said, “Hey. You have my action figure and that’s part of me. You’ll be fine. Hey look, there’s a nice boy coming over.”
Mikey let go of Gerard reluctantly. He watched Gerard until he was out of sight on the other side of the building. He then spun around to look at the boy.
“Hi! I’m Frank!” Frank grinned, bouncing as he held onto his mother’s hand. Frank was short and had dark brown hair. His excitement scared Mikey and Mikey leaned into his mom. Instead, his mom pushed him towards Frank and said, “This is Mikey.”
“Cool!” he said, pointing at Gerard’s action figure.
“Th-thanks. It’s my brother’s,” Mikey said. He turned to say something about leaving to his mom, but Mikey’s mom was already conversing with Frank’s mom. Mikey sighed.
“Do you like scary stuff ?” Mikey asked, hoping to scare off Frank. “My brother loves scary stuff and I do too and I know scary stories.”
“Yeah! Tell me something!” Frank squealed. This was not the reaction that Mikey was hoping for.
“Fine, but only one! Or else you might get too scared!” Mikey said. Mikey tried to remember Gerard’s stories. He remembered one about zombies. He pushed up his glasses and started telling Frank about the zombies. Frank leaned in with every word, excitement shining in his eyes.
The bell soon rung, signaling the start of class, but both Frank and Mikey were too busy to care. Frank just grabbed Mikey’s hand and clung onto him tightly as they walked inside, side by side, with the taller boy telling horror stories.

I am fully aware that probably sucked.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:32 AM

Default :^B Emily x Nolan

*le gestures towards that beautiful gif*

SEE? Perfect. ^_^
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 01-03-2013, 01:33 AM

Quote:
“Mooommm!” the small boy with blonde hair cried. “Don’t make me go!”
“Mikey, hon, you’re going. School will be fun!” Donna Way, his mother, said. She took a moment to take her eyes off the road and smiled at the small boy and returned back to driving.
“Geeeee!” the boy named Mikey said, poking his brother’s side. “Please don’t make me go. I’m scared.”
Gerard Way, the older brother, just giggled and ruffled his younger brother’s hair. Mikey’s glasses were at the the tip of his nose and Gerard reached out to push them up. Mikey swatted at Gerard’s hand and crossed his arm, looking darkly at his brother. He violently shook his head, causing his glasses to fall off.
“C’mon, Mikes. It will be fun. You’re going to first grade. It’s not bad. Plus, I’ll be in third grade and maybe I’ll see you in recess,” Gerard said, picking up Mikey’s glasses from the car floor. He handed them back to Mikey. Mikey put them back on sloppily and Gerard fixed his glasses.
“Here we are!” Donna said, smiling as she and Gerard got out of the car. Mikey, on the other hand, was still in the back seat with his tiny arms crossed tightly against his chest. Donna sighed and said, “Gerarad, will you please go talk to him? He only listens to you.”
The older Way nodded and went to go see his brother. He pulled out one of his action figures and waved it in front of Mikey’s face. Mikey’s eyes went wide and made grabby hands.
“Let’s make a deal, you come to school and I’ll give you this,” Gerard said. Mikey was out of the car immediately and right next to Gerard. He continued making grabby hands at his older brother and said, “Gimmegimmegimme!”
Gerard handed over the action figure and his mother thanked him. Mikey clung to Gerard’s arm tightly as they walked through the gates. Mikey found his line but refused to let go of Gerard. Gerard tried prying his arm away from Mikey’s tight grip, Mikey had a strong grip for a five year old.
“Mikey, your brother has to get to his line,” his mother said. Gerard smiled encouragingly and said, “Hey. You have my action figure and that’s part of me. You’ll be fine. Hey look, there’s a nice boy coming over.”
Mikey let go of Gerard reluctantly. He watched Gerard until he was out of sight on the other side of the building. He then spun around to look at the boy.
“Hi! I’m Frank!” Frank grinned, bouncing as he held onto his mother’s hand. Frank was short and had dark brown hair. His excitement scared Mikey and Mikey leaned into his mom. Instead, his mom pushed him towards Frank and said, “This is Mikey.”
“Cool!” he said, pointing at Gerard’s action figure.
“Th-thanks. It’s my brother’s,” Mikey said. He turned to say something about leaving to his mom, but Mikey’s mom was already conversing with Frank’s mom. Mikey sighed.
“Do you like scary stuff ?” Mikey asked, hoping to scare off Frank. “My brother loves scary stuff and I do too and I know scary stories.”
“Yeah! Tell me something!” Frank squealed. This was not the reaction that Mikey was hoping for.
“Fine, but only one! Or else you might get too scared!” Mikey said. Mikey tried to remember Gerard’s stories. He remembered one about zombies. He pushed up his glasses and started telling Frank about the zombies. Frank leaned in with every word, excitement shining in his eyes.
The bell soon rung, signaling the start of class, but both Frank and Mikey were too busy to care. Frank just grabbed Mikey’s hand and clung onto him tightly as they walked inside, side by side, with the taller boy telling horror stories.

I am fully aware that probably sucked.
It was cute, though. :3
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 01-03-2013, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
It was cute, though. :3
Yeah... I should probably edit it later and maybe post it on the main site.

/shrugs
Old 01-03-2013, 01:37 AM

ASDFGHJKL
75 more posts.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:38 AM

I feel like I should maybe write something Bradam.

Tags
chriscolfer+heather=<3, destiel ftw! c:, destiel is forever, doctor + rose, emma x chair, flaming mangoes, frikey!!!, gwen5evar, gwen6eva, jiper and pason!!!, jon+ygritte!, kellic, lilaacinfinityever, lilaagwen, lol and travarah! xd, lyall_areyel_was_here, meerkatxmeerkatjunior <3, my socks sing me songs, natimir ftw!!, rumbelle<3, sassy, the otp 5evr, travitchell max added, where is the chicken, y u no kiss already? -_-