Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 757 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2015, 11:59 PM

hahahhahahahahhahahahh i'm reading little meera's posts on this thread and OMG THE BUTTERFLY SWIMMING THING WAS SUCH A FAKE CRUSH LIKE IT'S DRIPPING WITH FAKENESS I WAS SO DESPERATE TO BE "NORMAL" BACK THEN BUT I'M SO AROMANTIC NOW IT'S HILARIOUS XD
LIKE REALLY ALL I WANTED FROM HIM WAS TO BE FRIENDS AND TALK A BIT AND MAYBE STARE AT THAT FREAKY GOOD TECHNIQUE AND IT WAS LIKE A TALENT CRUSH BUT I WAS SO SILLY I THOUGHT IT WAS ACTUAL ROMANTIC ATTRACTION BUT I JUST HAD A CRUSH ON HIS SWIMMING TBH
Old 05-11-2015, 01:31 PM

.....why does literally everyone in school think i am in a relationship with jenny just bc we're at the friendship level where literally nothing is awkward and there are no boundaries

like she kinda helped me get ready for swimming today and then after that we were sorta snuggling for warmth and like everyone took it the wrong way

ALSO SOMEONE CALLED ME THEIR FRESHMAN MOTHER AND I FREAKED OUT AND LOOKED FOR ANY SIGNS OF DW AND THE MOST AWKWARD PART IS THAT I AM BASICALLY WEARING ALL RED NOW

Last edited by meerkat; 05-11-2015 at 01:38 PM.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:17 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
I think you'll find that when someone likes the same things you do they become twice as attractive. There's this adorable dorky ginger and he loves Gravity Falls and Jurassic Park and he's really cute and goofy xDDDDD //rolls around
(*agress*) And you think they're more attractive when you like them more. I mean, when I met MAIF (Mr. Attractive Irish Fencer), I thought he was decent looking, but nothing else (tbh my first impression of him was an arrogant sod because he's really shy and his fencing style is rather arrogant) (which I now know is completely wrong he's lovely <33). But the more I got to know him, and like him, the cuter he became, and now he is literally the hottest man on the planet. <3333
(*whispers*) also I never liked green eyes until I read incarceron and met jared and he has super green eyes in the book and now I'm madly madly in love with green eyes bc I'm madly madly in love with him
Old 05-12-2015, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
(*agress*) And you think they're more attractive when you like them more. I mean, when I met MAIF (Mr. Attractive Irish Fencer), I thought he was decent looking, but nothing else (tbh my first impression of him was an arrogant sod because he's really shy and his fencing style is rather arrogant) (which I now know is completely wrong he's lovely <33). But the more I got to know him, and like him, the cuter he became, and now he is literally the hottest man on the planet. <3333
(*whispers*) also I never liked green eyes until I read incarceron and met jared and he has super green eyes in the book and now I'm madly madly in love with green eyes bc I'm madly madly in love with him
Wait wait waIT MR ATTRACTIVE IRISH FENCER WAS REAL ALL THIS TIME. MY LIFE IS A FREAKIN LIE WHAT. IIIIII
Old 05-12-2015, 05:57 PM

ONE OF MY FLUTE SENPAiS LOOKS UP TO ME OMG WHAT
I HAVE MANAGED TO STRIKE FEAR IN HER HEART BY PLAYING VERY VERY FAST
HOW THE HELL DID I DO THAT

Last edited by meerkat; 05-12-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Old 05-17-2015, 10:11 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

so I had her over today and we watched frozen together and like fought with blankets and then went to Culvers and there was a lot of that flirting where ur not sure if it's legit flirting bc they're the same gender but you want it to be??? And idk she's way out of my league but I really like her
Old 05-18-2015, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
so I had her over today and we watched frozen together and like fought with blankets and then went to Culvers and there was a lot of that flirting where ur not sure if it's legit flirting bc they're the same gender but you want it to be??? And idk she's way out of my league but I really like her
CUTE AF!!! i hope things go well with her!
Old 05-19-2015, 08:51 PM

ha
ha ha
ha
how do you deal with guys

((death, white lies))
Old 05-19-2015, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
ha
ha ha
ha
how do you deal with guys
you give them the middle finger and be yourself

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 05-19-2015, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
you give them the middle finger and be yourself
yeah but what if the guys like that
what if they ask you to the big dance at the end of the year
what if you say yes
but at the same time what if you're trying rlly hard not to lead them on because all you feel for them is sisterly affection
what if you're absolutely clueless about how the hell this works

((death, white lies))

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~