very true

SARAH HURRY UP
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 09-15-2016, 07:31 PM

CRAP I FINISHED

I FINISHED IT MONDAY BUT STUPID SCHOOL TRIP IN THE WOODS WITH NO INTERNET OR ELECTRONICS AND MY FRIEND HASN'T READ IT YET SO NO ONE TO DISCUSS?!?!?!?

where to begin where to begin? ok so like the coffin? our fire breathing bitch queen is in a coffin and she was whipped and the memories from endovier and then the stupid fat overseer and she's freaking out and rowaelin is married so that rowan can be king because aelin didn't think she'd survive and they're mates and lyria was never his mate? and lysandra my honey my boo is supposed to be aelin for the rest of her life and aedion is like "wait we have to have kids? what NO!" and i'm like bitch you love her don't hate procreate and he's bi and OMFG LORCAN AND ELIDE crap so elide is like one of my favorites now and lorcan and gahhh i ship it to the max

and the whole SQWAD and ansel who i've never met cause i haven't read the prequel (which i really want to read) ansel is awesome and AELIN HAS TO DIE?! WTHHHHHH?!?!?!?1/1/1

ughhh lysandra being the amazing shape shifter she is the amazing badass bitch honestly guys i need to talk someone talk with me

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 09-15-2016, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
CRAP I FINISHED

I FINISHED IT MONDAY BUT STUPID SCHOOL TRIP IN THE WOODS WITH NO INTERNET OR ELECTRONICS AND MY FRIEND HASN'T READ IT YET SO NO ONE TO DISCUSS?!?!?!?

where to begin where to begin? ok so like the coffin? our fire breathing bitch queen is in a coffin and she was whipped and the memories from endovier and then the stupid fat overseer and she's freaking out and rowaelin is married so that rowan can be king because aelin didn't think she'd survive and they're mates and lyria was never his mate? and lysandra my honey my boo is supposed to be aelin for the rest of her life and aedion is like "wait we have to have kids? what NO!" and i'm like bitch you love her don't hate procreate and he's bi and OMFG LORCAN AND ELIDE crap so elide is like one of my favorites now and lorcan and gahhh i ship it to the max

and the whole SQWAD and ansel who i've never met cause i haven't read the prequel (which i really want to read) ansel is awesome and AELIN HAS TO DIE?! WTHHHHHH?!?!?!?1/1/1

ughhh lysandra being the amazing shape shifter she is the amazing badass bitch honestly guys i need to talk someone talk with me
omg what about FKING DEANNA possessing aelin???? omfg
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 09-15-2016, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
omg what about FKING DEANNA possessing aelin???? omfg

omfg that SCENE! honestly the gods have like zero chill. she was just like "what would it be like to kill everyone?" and i just ughhhhh but on the bright side it made rowan realize they were mates sooo

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 09-15-2016, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post

omfg that SCENE! honestly the gods have like zero chill. she was just like "what would it be like to kill everyone?" and i just ughhhhh but on the bright side it made rowan realize they were mates sooo
exactlyyy i love their mating bond thing goin on its actually perfect like my bbies are amazing bless the lord OTL
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 09-17-2016, 01:09 PM

AHH GUYS I DONT HAVE IT YET AND IM DYING

bc i dont have any money so i have to wait in the hold line at the library and im slowwlllyyy dying but SO FREAKING EXCITED because it sounds realllyyy good but i hope i like it bc i didn't really like the direction sjm was taking the last book.... (sorry kill me now >_<) but im really excited and AHH no spoilers please

(finding neverland)
Old 09-17-2016, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
AHH GUYS I DONT HAVE IT YET AND IM DYING

bc i dont have any money so i have to wait in the hold line at the library and im slowwlllyyy dying but SO FREAKING EXCITED because it sounds realllyyy good but i hope i like it bc i didn't really like the direction sjm was taking the last book.... (sorry kill me now >_<) but im really excited and AHH no spoilers please
I feel like book one and two were pretty soft core fantasy. Not any massive world building and only a handful of main POV characters. But since book three each book has slowly fleshed out the world more and more and added more characters and it's become a more hardcore fantasy story. Idk if that's what you mean by the direction it was taking.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I feel like book one and two were pretty soft core fantasy. Not any massive world building and only a handful of main POV characters. But since book three each book has slowly fleshed out the world more and more and added more characters and it's become a more hardcore fantasy story. Idk if that's what you mean by the direction it was taking.

Well... kind of idk! I just REALLY thoroughly enjoyed the character development of Dorian, Chaol and Celeana in the first few books (esp. the first two) and I kinda feel like their relationships are being thrown away for other characters... I mean I love (most) of the new characters and stuff but I really enjoyed their relationship and I also really enjoyed Celeana but Aelin is pretty darn different and ik that change needed to happen and stuff but something just kinda rubbed me wrong in QOS and iddonnttt know why?! I need to read it again before EOS!!

also my ship completely sunk in QOS (whatever Chaol) so maybe that's why I'm the slighest bit salty haha

(finding neverland)
Old 09-17-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
Well... kind of idk! I just REALLY thoroughly enjoyed the character development of Dorian, Chaol and Celeana in the first few books (esp. the first two) and I kinda feel like their relationships are being thrown away for other characters... I mean I love (most) of the new characters and stuff but I really enjoyed their relationship and I also really enjoyed Celeana but Aelin is pretty darn different and ik that change needed to happen and stuff but something just kinda rubbed me wrong in QOS and iddonnttt know why?! I need to read it again before EOS!!

also my ship completely sunk in QOS (whatever Chaol) so maybe that's why I'm the slighest bit salty haha
Don't forget that Chaol was in love with Celaena, not Aelin. And when he realized that she was Aelin he didn't really want to be with her anymore, because it changed her. However, to Rowan she was always Aelin.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Don't forget that Chaol was in love with Celaena, not Aelin. And when he realized that she was Aelin he didn't really want to be with her anymore, because it changed her. However, to Rowan she was always Aelin.
Yeah I knowwwwwww but ugh still so sad (( But I'm excited for the next book to see what is in store!

(finding neverland)

Tags
hipster manorian shipper, i fucking love nesta, lil cinnomonroll nesta, lysandra x aedion, rowaelin ftw