Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 13 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 03-30-2016, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
"So are you ready for another year at Hogwarts?" Adeline asked, wondering if Rio would even remember her name, seeing as she was in a different house altogether, not to mention a different year.
If he didn't remember her, it didn't show. "More than ever," Rio replied. Especially considering how crappy this summer was, he thought, feeling better than ever about the fact that he was on the train to Hogwarts again. The tiny cat crawled onto his chest, pleasantly warm. "What about you?" he asked, casually conversing like he wasn't using someone's lap as a cushion.
Old 03-30-2016, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
If he didn't remember her, it didn't show. "More than ever," Rio replied. Especially considering how crappy this summer was, he thought, feeling better than ever about the fact that he was on the train to Hogwarts again. The tiny cat crawled onto his chest, pleasantly warm. "What about you?" he asked, casually conversing like he wasn't using someone's lap as a cushion.
"I'm excited for this year, as always," she replied. "It's going to be my second year on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team as seeker. I love Hogwarts." Adeline looked to the boy whom Rio was using for a cushion. "And you?"

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 03-30-2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
"I'm excited for this year, as always," she replied. "It's going to be my second year on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team as seeker. I love Hogwarts." Adeline looked to the boy whom Rio was using for a cushion. "And you?"
"Yeah. It's good I guess" he watches the cat curl up on Rio's chest, reminded of Kiku, the cat he gave to his sister before they were separated. That seemed like so long ago. Had it really been two years since he'd talked to her? Strange.

Also if someone else wants to be slytherin prefect then that's ok, I don't really care
Old 03-30-2016, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Rio seemed to pay no heed to the boy’s tone, making himself comfortable in his current position even though he knew he’d likely be asked to sit in his own seat soon. His head was in Arthur’s lap (which he had done intentionally), the rest of his body sprawled haphazardly on and off the rest of the seat. The kitten curled up in a corner.

“Hi,” he said in response.

(aghh still not great sowwy)
Btw this is amazing. Rio is the best
Old 03-30-2016, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
"Yeah. It's good I guess" he watches the cat curl up on Rio's chest, reminded of Kiku, the cat he gave to his sister before they were separated. That seemed like so long ago. Had it really been two years since he'd talked to her? Strange.

Also if someone else wants to be slytherin prefect then that's ok, I don't really care
(Ok cool since there can't be two male 5th year Slytherin prefects.)

"Cool," said Adeline, smiling. Then Trevor opened the compartment.

"Are there any prefects in here?" he asked. "Harper said there's a meeting for them. Sorry to barge in."

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 03-30-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Btw this is amazing. Rio is the best
thank u so much <333

also do one of us write for ena's chars or do we wait? or just have them silently walk out??
Old 03-30-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
thank u so much <333

also do one of us write for ena's chars or do we wait? or just have them silently walk out??
Maybe silently walkout so that the whole thing isnt put to a stop while we wait? Idk
Old 03-30-2016, 07:29 PM

Or one of you could write for them. I don't know
Old 03-30-2016, 07:40 PM

i think maybe we should wait bc im generally not comfortable writing someone else's chars and i also wouldnt want to make them ooc by assuming they just walked out without a word >3<
Old 03-30-2016, 07:42 PM

Well we could always just skip over that part and she can write it in when she comes back or something. Because if we wait then we might be here for a few hours and a couple of us might leave or something. Sorry DX

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain