Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 62 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-16-2016, 12:28 PM

So is yours gonna be a boy? We seem to have a lot of boys.... But a few more wouldn't hurt. Plus my smol is a girl so that kinda evens it out? Ehhhhh. I feel bad because I'm making it so that my smol is bullied a lot. I'm a terrible person to my poor smol :(
She could have it worse tho....
Old 04-16-2016, 12:34 PM

Also here's my smol ravenclaw:
Name: ummmmm any ideas for a name for her? Uhhhh Isabella? Izzy/Bella for short? Idk
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: long black hair that's usually tied back in a ponytail. She has brown eyes that are such a dark shade that they sometimes appear black. She's a little short but is of average weight. She's Pale even when she spends hours in the sun (lol am I modeling this after my sister or something? XD) and she has a dark purple streak in her hair
Personality: she is shy unless she's with her friends and will do almost anything for them. She's a total book worm and once she starts reading a good book she can get lost in it for hours. She's been bullied a lot over the years which has resulted in a major lack of confidence and so it's hard to make her feel good about herself/her work or to accept a compliment.
Patronus: A snowy owl? Idk
Backstory: she's the youngest of three siblings. Like I said before she's bullied a lot but her brothers don't really notice since one is an auror and the other is a 7th year gryffindor so they don't actually know what's going on with her.
other: .....come back to me
Old 04-16-2016, 12:34 PM

I know, it's terrible. Sorry
Old 04-16-2016, 12:35 PM

@norah we're gonna have a smol friend group they're all gonna be friends it's gonna be great.

Laia turned to see a second year standing beside her.
"Technically we only have a chaser and keeper position left, but we till have to 'hold tryouts', to be fair." she waved her hand at her team... friends, maybe even? "These dorks are my team. I'm Laia, I'm our captain, if you don't know."
She crossed her arms and studied the younger student. They seemed to be about Rijul's age.
"If you're interested, like Arthur said, don't be late. Especially if you want to go for chaser, they're first up."
Mostly, Laia didn't like to talk that much, but hey, the team needed a chaser and a keeper- Allie had graduated last year, and their last chaser caused them to be a flop the whole of last season- it wouldn't hurt to encourage this kid, and see where it gets her.
"Questions?"
Old 04-16-2016, 12:40 PM

Yay
It would be awesome to just like mentor your smol. Arthur's already taken a bit of a liking to him and I don't know why. But he will totally be internally cheering for silvers smol when he tries out for chaser.
Old 04-16-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
So is yours gonna be a boy? We seem to have a lot of boys.... But a few more wouldn't hurt. Plus my smol is a girl so that kinda evens it out? Ehhhhh. I feel bad because I'm making it so that my smol is bullied a lot. I'm a terrible person to my poor smol
She could have it worse tho....
that's what i don't know yet (girl or boy or nonbinary) but ill figure it out today i promise
don't worry lol im the most evil writer to my characters i love characters in pain you're fine ;D
tru
Old 04-16-2016, 12:48 PM

So anyway my smol is rijul and sravvy and I were just talking about him hold on I'll paste some stuff so you guys get a better idea of Rijul

Rijul is the most hufflepuff ever to hufflepuff like he's supernice and superaccepting and superpatient. Doesn't really have an opinion on most things, he just doesn't really mind in most cases. Does stand up for himself and friends, though, will only let himself be bossed around by laia. He likes to laugh a lot, he's good natured, and will babble a lot when he's nervous.

Example: Since sravani's smol is first year and Isabella and Rijul and ena's smol are all 2nd year
Sravvy's smol comes into the compartment on Hogwarts express and rijul just beams at them. "Hello want to join us? I'm rijul this is isabella and this is (Ena smol) and I'm in hufflepuff but these two are in Ravenckaw and slytherin. Are you a first year? What house do you think you'll be in?"
And he's very flustered and adorable while saying this and his cheeks are pretty red (they get red whenever he's nervous) and he says this all very fast
And he sort of goes "um. Sorry. This is why I don't have friends" And one of the other smols smack him like
"WE'RE UR FRIENDS U IDIOT"
Old 04-16-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
that's what i don't know yet (girl or boy or nonbinary) but ill figure it out today i promise
don't worry lol im the most evil writer to my characters i love characters in pain you're fine ;D
tru
Ok and because I'm a weird person who loves to ship ppl I'm totally gonna need to find a character to ship with my smol.
It's kind of funny that you and silver were the first ones to decide to make smols and ur not done with them yet and I was only recently invited to join the smol group yet I'm pretty much done.
Old 04-16-2016, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
So anyway my smol is rijul and sravvy and I were just talking about him hold on I'll paste some stuff so you guys get a better idea of Rijul

Rijul is the most hufflepuff ever to hufflepuff like he's supernice and superaccepting and superpatient. Doesn't really have an opinion on most things, he just doesn't really mind in most cases. Does stand up for himself and friends, though, will only let himself be bossed around by laia. He likes to laugh a lot, he's good natured, and will babble a lot when he's nervous.

Example: Since sravani's smol is first year and Isabella and Rijul and ena's smol are all 2nd year
Sravvy's smol comes into the compartment on Hogwarts express and rijul just beams at them. "Hello want to join us? I'm rijul this is isabella and this is (Ena smol) and I'm in hufflepuff but these two are in Ravenckaw and slytherin. Are you a first year? What house do you think you'll be in?"
And he's very flustered and adorable while saying this and his cheeks are pretty red (they get red whenever he's nervous) and he says this all very fast
And he sort of goes "um. Sorry. This is why I don't have friends" And one of the other smols smack him like
"WE'RE UR FRIENDS U IDIOT"
Oh my gosh yes I love him already. Izzy would probably just sigh and start correcting him everytime he calls her Isabella. "Rijul please, I prefer Izzy or Bella." "Oh right sorry, I'll try to Remember." Five seconds later- "so Isabella...." ".....-_-"
Rijul seems amazing and I love him so much already. He'll probably be like my second favorite character (Rio's still my fav tho)
Old 04-16-2016, 12:55 PM

Haha well my annoying buddy/twin and I are well known for
1. Our incredibly detailed character forms (I even had to word limit her once,she definitely wins)
2. Procrastinatioooon
Also I meant to make Rijul a lot later haha I'm just lazy to finish his form but he's actually an old character; so is Laia, and he's Laia's brother

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain