Quantcast The Long Road Fan Club - Page 44 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
What's "The Long Road"??? Sounds cool...
The Long Road is a book that I'm writing The first 20 chapters are posted here on KP! It's always a little hard for me to explain to people, but I can basically tell you that it's about wolves. Mostly.

You can get a better explanation by clicking on my sig! I hope you enjoy it!
Old 09-06-2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
HALLO EVERYONES ^_^

This is Tarka speaking :3 Summer's almost over and I've had an awesome three months of NO SCHOOL! Just letting you know that I'm still alive, and I miss you all!

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT TLR NEWS BITS
1. I am ALMOST DONE WRITING CH. 21 BOOYAH
2. I figured out the timeline of TLR and important events and stuff over the summer!!!!
3. Ch. 22 is all planned out and I'm starting to plan Ch. 23! ^_^
4. I'M GOING TO TRY TO FINISH IT THIS YEAR AND GET IT READY TO BE PUBLISHED FOR MY SENIOR PROJECT A;LSKDFJA;LWJGHR;IOJQAW;LTRHA;LHR;GLAH;KL

That is all.
I hope to talk to you guys soon!

~Tarka
*late reply is late* *sobbing at my lateness*

YAYYYY TARKA YES PUBLISH SOON IF YOU CAN OH MY GOODNESS
Also yay for planning out chapters more! ^_^ I'm glad you had a good summer. I assume you're back in school, now. How's that going? How are YOU doing? <:^D Good, I hope.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
*late reply is late* *sobbing at my lateness*

YAYYYY TARKA YES PUBLISH SOON IF YOU CAN OH MY GOODNESS
Also yay for planning out chapters more! ^_^ I'm glad you had a good summer. I assume you're back in school, now. How's that going? How are YOU doing? <:^D Good, I hope.
It's totally fine ash glad you're replying now!

I am back in school now! SENIOR YEAR WHAT IS HAPPENING AAAAAAH it's going well actually! I don't have as much work as I did last year (YES) so I have FREE TIME WHAT EVEN IS THAT also my summer was amazing. Lots of RRALLY cool stuff happened. ASH HOW ARE YOU DOING I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T ALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER

I saw your post on the WOT thread. I'm so sorry How are you doing?
Old 09-08-2014, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
It's totally fine ash glad you're replying now!

I am back in school now! SENIOR YEAR WHAT IS HAPPENING AAAAAAH it's going well actually! I don't have as much work as I did last year (YES) so I have FREE TIME WHAT EVEN IS THAT also my summer was amazing. Lots of RRALLY cool stuff happened. ASH HOW ARE YOU DOING I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T ALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER

I saw your post on the WOT thread. I'm so sorry How are you doing?
Thanks. X_x

WOW, REALLY? THAT'S FANTASTIC! I totally share your confusion and terror of being so close to leaving school forever, though. o_____o (*is 17 now*) (*pANIC*) What cool stuff happened? ^w^ Details, please. I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER, EITHER!!! I MISS YOU. (*sobs*) ;w;

I'm doing okay, for the most part. :^J I've got my good days and bad days. I've been hanging out with my friends a lot again, since I'm finally forgetting about my ex-friend and am no longer as guarded/jaded/paranoid. But one of them is moving so I'm just like sTAY HERE PLZ NO LEAVING EVER PLZ (*duct tapes them to the wall*) But, yeah. Anyway. I also discovered a new band to love and fangirl over. They're called 5 Seconds of Summer, ever heard of them? I'M SO EXCITED...I'M GOING TO MY FIRST MUSIC CONCERT SOON AND I'M SO HAPPY I'M GETTING TO SEE 5SOS LIVE THEY'RE MY FAVORITE AT THE MOMENT (*intense emotions*) Also it's almost autumn and that's my favorite season. :'D AND IT'S BEEN RAINING EVERY NOW AND THEN AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THE RAIN OK (*more emotions*)

Last edited by TheAshWolf; 09-08-2014 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Thanks. X_x

WOW, REALLY? THAT'S FANTASTIC! I totally share your confusion and terror of being so close to leaving school forever, though. o_____o (*is 17 now*) (*pANIC*) What cool stuff happened? ^w^ Details, please. I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER, EITHER!!! I MISS YOU. (*sobs*) ;w;

I'm doing okay, for the most part. :^J I've got my good days and bad days. I've been hanging out with my friends a lot again, since I'm finally forgetting about my ex-friend and am no longer as guarded/jaded/paranoid. But one of them is moving so I'm just like (*duct tapes them to the wall*) sTAY HERE PLZ NO LEAVING EVER PLZ (*duct tapes them to the wall*) But, yeah. Anyway. I also discovered a new band to love and fangirl over. They're called 5 Seconds of Summer, ever heard of them? I'M SO EXCITED...I'M GOING TO MY FIRST MUSIC CONCERT SOON AND I'M SO HAPPY I'M GETTING TO SEE 5SOS LIVE THEY'RE MY FAVORITE AT THE MOMENT (*intense emotions*) Also it's almost autumn and that's my favorite season. :'D AND IT'S BEEN RAINING EVERY NOW AND THEN AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THE RAIN OK (*more emotions*)
Ummmm details? Well . . . I went up to Maine with my church for a mission trip, which was intensely amazing and A;LSJD;AJSD;J IT WAS AWESOME 8DDDDD and I'm almost done with my driving hours and OH HERE'S SOMETHING EXCITING I SORT OF WENT ON MY FIRST DATE EVER but we're just friends and it makes me really happy

NO NO PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE EVER X_X Yeah since senior year started things have been kinda weird for me too. There's a lot of stress about college and whatnot, and my friend that I went on the not-actually-a-date with really recently started acting funny towards me :/ Honestly though, it'll probably blow over and it's most likely all in my head. So I'm just trying to trust God with this whole situation and I know he'll take care of it. YES I HAVE HEARD OF 5SOS BUT I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY HEARD OF ANY OF THEIR SONGS eh heh . . . what's your favorite song by them? ASHHHHHHH THAT WILL BE AWESOME LIVE CONCERTS ARE THE BEST I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU

YES AUTUMN I'M SO READY 8DDDDD Sweater wearing and bonfires and tea and that awesome smell of drying leaves c: that's what it's like in CT anyhow ahah. I'm sure it's different in some aspect where you are.

YES THE RAIN ALSO I love rain so much :3 IT SMELLS NICE K I'M A NERD

Ash I'm so glad that you're doing better! I've been praying for you and it's awesome that you're hanging out with your friends again. ^_^
Old 09-15-2014, 02:18 PM

Heyyyyy so I'm FINALLY back on track with the website drawings and I made SO much headway on Coryl today! I'm also done with the About the Author page *fist pump*

Does anyone want to see Coryl when I'm done with him?

Coryl: *slowly raises paw*
Old 09-15-2014, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarka View Post
heyyyyy So I'm Finally Back On Track With The Website Drawings And I Made So Much Headway On Coryl Today! I'm Also Done With The About The Author Page *fist Pump*

Does Anyone Want To See Coryl When I'm Done With Him?

Coryl: *slowly Raises Paw*
STANDS UP AND RAISES HANDS *ACCIDENTALLY BREAKS CEiLING*
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 09-15-2014, 06:59 PM

OKAY I FINISHED THE PICTURE OF CORYL AND POSTED IT 8D

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/picture...pictureid=7365

I apologize for the horrible quality. I had to resize it e_e
Old 09-23-2014, 09:13 PM

So I saw this pic today and it reminded me of Entessa...

Also hOLY MOTHER OF SANITY, THAT NEW DRAWING OF CORYL!! o___O IT'S FANTASTIC!!! O.O I love how you did his fur, and hIS FACE IS SO PERFECT!!! He looks so...noble. o.o And his paws look great, ohhh my goodness. Well done!!! (*claps*)
Old 09-24-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:
So I saw this pic today and it reminded me of Entessa...

Also hOLY MOTHER OF SANITY, THAT NEW DRAWING OF CORYL!! o___O IT'S FANTASTIC!!! O.O I love how you did his fur, and hIS FACE IS SO PERFECT!!! He looks so...noble. o.o And his paws look great, ohhh my goodness. Well done!!! (*claps*)
DUDE THAT PICTURE YES SO ACCURATE *claps hands in glee* thank you for showing me!

Thank you! ^_^ I also did Haval, so Kocha's next! ^_^ I'm excited to do her but sooooo nervous that I'll mess her up (she's probably one of my favorite characters so I want to get her right!) I LOVE HIS FUR SO MUCH AND THE COLOR RAWR I LOVE IT :'D

Thank you so much Ash!

Tags
adventure, awesomeness, fan club, flaming mangoes, future bestseller, klinyana, loveloveloveit!, lyall_areyel_was_here, omigosh sooo awesome, pochar, series, spazzbecausebookisepikal, story on kidpub, the long road, this book is on fire!, wolfiepoos, wolves