Quantcast School Complaints. - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > School
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2012, 09:15 AM

My social studies teacher (1st period) is awesome, and then my orchestra teacher (2nd) is HILARIOUS, P.E. can be annoying but overall it's pretty cool, my science teacher (4th) jokes around a lot but we still get a lot of work done, my math honors teacher (5th) is nice and we haven't done anything hard yet, advisory teacher (6th) is nice but advisory's only like twenty minutes, and then my English teacher (7th/8th) is pretty cool and we've already done a writing project (although it was only writing an ode to something). And then from 8-8:20 A.M. in the cafeteria is entertaining, and Math Counts Fridays after school (anyone else have Math Counts at their school?), no tardies or detentions (at least not yet) ... I could go on and on and on and on...

... So, I don't have any school complaints. Yet.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:05 AM

Art homework. I like doing it, sort of, but it takes hours, and we get 1 week to do it, along with the other big piles of work from other subjects... -.-'

- Anne Rice, The Witching Hour
Old 09-15-2012, 11:49 AM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

We have locker rooms but the only problem is that the girls' one is always locked. Only the boys' is open. So we have to change in the washroom.

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 09-15-2012, 01:44 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

I wavered PE so I'm not doing it. But instead I'm doing lots of sports and stuff XD

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 09-15-2012, 02:01 PM

I never really liked PE. My PE teachers have been awesome, but I just never really liked it. At my school, you have to get All American (top 25 in the country in running, top 10 in swimming, idk about other sports) to get waved from PE. I should know. I do 5 sports.
My complaint would be the homework. It's literally a week and a day into the school year and we've already had 34 assignments. The funniest thing was that last year, at convocation (the high school joins the middle school and the head of school gives a speech), the head of school gave a speech about the importance of free time. It took all I had not to just crack up. Ha! Free time! Like anyone knows what THAT is! The school keeps emphasizing on creating well-rounded global citizens that are not only focused on academics, but sports and arts, and then they dump craploads of homework on you and still think you have time to practice.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:49 PM

Waiting for the bus. And for lunch. And the temperature of the main build. And Mrs Clark. And moving point groups.
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:03 PM

I hate my new timetable. P.E first thing on a Monday morning. -___-
Old 09-15-2012, 05:43 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
I wavered PE so I'm not doing it. But instead I'm doing lots of sports and stuff XD
You don't have to do PE if you don't want to? Lucky!! Although, my PE class isn't so bad. I mean, the teacher let's us do what we want. But yeah, I tried out for the school soccer team and made it. It was totally epic!!! Except for the fact that I may have a minor concussion.

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 09-15-2012, 07:43 PM

Our PE teacher has an appreciation club on facebook. When we came back from running the year 9s told him that they were going skiing with him, and he started talking about how happy his parents would be. >.< His first name sounds like a girl's name though.
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:58 PM

At my school, we have this thing called Mile Club. It's not even a club, as everyone has to do it each Friday. Basically, you just run for 20 minutes nonstop and record how much you ran. I get hyper after doing it, but everyone else wants to abolish it because it's tiring. And the fact that they sell junk food in the cafeteria isn't helping our PE grades...

Tags
>>>, >_<, butterfly, classical cat, flaming mangoes, flaming mangoes??, forget this, hate standardized tests, i failed ela boo hoo hoo, i feel stupid in school, i wish i was harry potter, i. hate. school., if the dark returnes!!!, ihaverecesssuckers, im going to hogwarts, luna was here, my teacher is awesome, school sucks, school sux, shoot me, teachmesomethingalready, throwing, waaaaah why me?!, who hates school?, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy