Quantcast Your ultimate most peculiar dreams of all everything. (Ones like "What just happened? - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2011, 06:02 PM

Yeah, I know how it feels to be hurrying so much trying to get something, that you give up, and bolt. I had a dream that the last velociraptor in the world was in my house, and I was trying to pack up my stuff as fast as I could, but then my sister ran downstairs and was eaten. I just gave up, and jumped out of her window... I never think anything through...

News Flash!
The Hobbit has started filming! And the pterodactyls are attacking!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 04:16 PM

I had a dream years ago that I still remember, (I don't know why I haven't been getting recent dreams), where I fell in my sleep XD XD and when I awoke my legs were twitching! XD Has anybody ever had a dream where you trip, and in real life your legs react to as if you really DID trip!? Lol!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
I had a dream years ago that I still remember, (I don't know why I haven't been getting recent dreams), where I fell in my sleep XD XD and when I awoke my legs were twitching! XD Has anybody ever had a dream where you trip, and in real life your legs react to as if you really DID trip!? Lol!

Well, one time I threw a punch at slenderman (Don't ask.) and I woke up in mid punch and punched the blankets off myself...
Old 08-25-2012, 08:50 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

I once had a dream where my family was throwing a party and suddenly, a car alarm goes off. Now, I'm looking down at these people like I'm watching a movie and when the car alarm sounded, they all looked up at me. I mean, they stopped their conversations, stopped eating, and stopped everything and just looked up at me, like, "What going on?" Then I wake up and there's an actual car alarm sounding in my neighborhood! So the car alarm effected what happened in my dream! Weird, huh? XD

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 09-01-2012, 10:44 AM

O.0 one time I had a Wizards vs Demigods dream.. Snape was trying to kill Annabeth with tiny chainsaw. And sunglasses Could see through the mist.

Don't be awkward, Batman. ;D
Old 09-05-2012, 12:28 PM

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream where my family and I were trekking through the jungle. We came across a horad of zombies, who mauled and killed my mother and father. My sister and I went apst them, to find a creature with a giant scythe. My sister tried to fight it and was injured badly. While she was in the corner crying and bloody, I tried to fight it. The whole battle system was like I was playing a video game or something. Lookied kind of like Fianl Fantasy... :P
Old 09-05-2012, 05:51 PM

One time, I asked God if this boy was The One, and then I had a dream about him. And then I asked him for another sign and my sister dreamed about him...
Old 09-05-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
Yep, A little while ago I was dreaming of shooting Darth Vader (XD) and I woke up with my hand pointed straight up, like I was holding a gun.

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 09-05-2012, 07:33 PM

0__o for some reason I fall a LOT in my dreams. I'll just be dreaming about something random, like bees or the mall and then all of a sudden I'm falling from the sky. :B
It feels really weird. You have the "OMPJ I'M FALLING" feeling in your stomach but your body is going nowhere x_x.

Don't be awkward, Batman. ;D
Old 09-06-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pears View Post
0__o for some reason I fall a LOT in my dreams. I'll just be dreaming about something random, like bees or the mall and then all of a sudden I'm falling from the sky. :B
It feels really weird. You have the "OMPJ I'M FALLING" feeling in your stomach but your body is going nowhere x_x.
Yeah, I get that a lot. It's kind of like the opening video to Kingdom Hearts (video game).

Tags
dreams, peculiar, strange, time, ultimate