Quantcast The KP Cafe: A place for young writers who need more than a friend. - Page 58 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
...I would like to take that as good news, but I, unfortunately, cannot. *attemps to make small-talk* I'll be guessing you're drowning in enormous piles of lovely homework and wish to escape to a place with cocoa and free donuts where KPers can come and go as they please within the serene confines of a sweet little cafe, as I am doing? :3 No matter! *hands donuts* I hope this helps! I always enjoy a donut. *pauses* You're not lactose intolerant or anything, are you? *eyes donut suspiciously* My sis used to be, and I'm not in the mood for making anyone feel bad!

...are you feeling better now? *smiles sincerely*
*stares at donut* *produces Domino's hawaiian pizza* Well, lack of sleep, homework, boredom... *doodles on hand with different colored markers* A bit, thanks. Though I think I'll pass on the donut.
*stands up with marker in mouth and proceeds to do chokutskii with a mop handle stolen from an employee* Weapons are awesome for relieving stress.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:53 PM

Rachel looks at the girl awkwardly and puts the donut down. "You know what?" she says, "I think I'm good. What's your name?"
Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 PM

"Mina!" she grins happily, "Or 'The Mongoose', but Mina's just fine, too." *opens can of soda* "Want some?" *big awkward smile* *doesn't like soda and is therefore attempting to give it to you* *is also trying to be friendly, despite the throwing of donuts earlier*
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 12-05-2012, 09:43 PM

"Rachel," she replies while looking awkwardly at the soda, "I don't like soda, thanks though. Wanna go to the Eiffel Tower, and meet your sister their. It's supposed to be really cool, according to Heather and Chris Colfer."
Old 12-06-2012, 10:23 AM

"Eiffel Tower? Of course!" Mina says, excitedly, "Let's take the whole cafe! (:<" Mina pauses...
"Well, actually, I'm supposed to by writing for this awesome contest* I entered... *remembers entering several contests* Maybe the Tower will have to wait until I finish..." *procrastinates* "Let's go! PARIS, HERE WE GO!" ^_^

(I was nicely asked to help advertise Garrett's contest, and I couldn't refuse; it sounds like fun, and I hope for more entries! (: http://www.kidpub.com/story/sci-fi-r...comment-314609 )
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~

Tags
*a* max luuurves pokey :*, *incapslock* wekissed., can'tbreathlaughingtohard, chicken nugget, cockblocked!, coffeeeeeeeeeeeee, dobby's sock, feels, flaming mangoes, food, hell to the no!, i dunno whats going on, i ship it, kettle corn, kiss! kiss! kiss!, max and pokey. d'aww, max+pokey=mokey, mirwolf, mokey, mokey is my otp, mokey's so cute <3, not my otp, now kiss :*, ohyeahikojesse!, who said max is kissing