Quantcast weird, scary, good dreams? HELP! and tacos to if you read all this! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What should i do
Deal with it 1 12.50%
Get medication 0 0%
Meditate and pray 5 62.50%
try to ignore it 3 37.50%
Other (advice in thread) 1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2011, 05:27 PM

Location: a place where we wear hats on our feet, shoes on out heads and hamburgers eat people. No joke.
Default weird, scary, good dreams? HELP! and tacos to if you read all this!

OK, this is when it started, sort of.

around about christmas time 2010, i woke up, as my brother was walking past me. it was a loud . . . growling sound, just in my ears. no faces, nothing, but a bright light, like closing your eyes and looking at the sun type. then i woke up shaking. i wasn't one for nightmares.

Then in the next few nights, i woke up screaming. once it was a quiet gasp, a little yelp, grasping onto the pillow, but the other two nights it was litterally bolting up, screaming and seeing my face in the mirror across from me.

and when i'm tired, and it's dark, and i'm looking into my reflection, ok this is going to sound supernatural, because my best friend who i can talk to everythign about jsut said 'Yeah right.' the darkness goes around my face, my nose seems to change, my eyes grow black and beady, and my bed hair looks like a mane, it looks like i'm a black wolf, and it scares the hell out of me!

then from then on, until like 23rd of january, i would have like strange visions, but then forget them, but things would stil lring in my ears. i was sure i had tinnititus or soemthing, and i still do, but then i started having actual nightmares, all i could think about.

now not the everybody dies type, but soke jsut felt too real and that's what scares me. The good dreams would count as a nightmare because it felt REAL, and it was too good to be true.

ok first night,
I got up and did dancing in the family room on the wii (my daily workout.) then my brother went on how he wants to play a game, so i got of and somehow played in my bedroom. i was dancing to my favoutire 'Call me' by blondie (i like the dance not the song) and the actions were all the same, but when i would look back, to look at my friends, they would gasp, because i didn't relaise i had don't a bad thing, in the dance. they had watched it a thousand times, but they seemed . . . shocked. when i went back to dancing it was NORMAL and EXACTLY THE SAME as real like (like out of the dream) until it came to the final stanza. 'Lovers lovers alibi' you had to sit down, and i was realy confused. yo udon't do that i nthe game, so it must've been change the t'vs the person o nthe screen changed to pink rather than green, and her hair was black and everything, the backgroudn changed to pink swirls to a green park. then someone came behind her and stabbed her, and my mother went on about how i can't play it anymore. it is a G for goodness sakes. so then i talked to my friend about the move i did and she did this hand shuffle thing m(perfectly tame) and aparently it was a bad dance move. so it was weird because the dances changed on televions. and the dances and the songs sounded so real, and i felt myself doing it,

Then i woke up.

Then we went to the beach and i got sunburnt on my shoulders.

then i had another dream (i'll try to be quick with this one.)
i was watching T.V. and a trailer for harry potter 7 came on, and it showed draco and snape torturing a half wolf harry (sort of looking like minion in mega mind), not with cruscio, but with plates and glasses and forks and strawberry milk :? and then it showed harry, so covered in blood, it was disquisting, and i was scared to see the movie. then i somehow got a DVD of it (because you like get DVDS before the movie even comes out.) and went to deleted scenes, and watched some, and they were mor elike extended, all ending with snape and draco. then i got orange juice, and somehow we had a two storey house. and snape and draco walked down the staircase. apartently snape was attending and getting crisps, and glared at me. then he pushed me to the ground and poared crisps but then dropped the bowl, and pretended it was and accident. then he started doing it again. and draco was helping.

Then i woke up. but i finsihed the story with whoever snape was attending too came down and called dumbledore, or snape was doing it for being in hogwarts kitchen, and i claimed i had a slip from dumbledore, and got a drenched peice of paper, then dumbledore told snape to stop (yay)

then last night i had a dream that i was listening to to the radio, and they were having a interveiw with kristin stewart i hatever her name is, and she sounded poor and sick and croaky, and it turns out she had cancer. and she was visting australia again, and filming breaking dawn here. then she got ditched and had to run ALL THE WAY BACK TO AMERICA, then i woke up. wierd huh?

but -- please ignore me sounding too spiritul -- i don't know hy, but i feel like this is a sign from god. because i'm actually scared. and from the nigthamres above, they don't sound scary, but they are. they actually are!

So i don't know what to do, but how am i supposed to deal with this.

Oh and here is a taco!!!

If God is for us, then who can be against us? -- Romans 8:31

"I collect words, put them together and create something amazing. Through me, words can rise and walk, as they have always been in my heart. Some people may not get it, but I am a word weaver." -- Me
Old 02-05-2011, 07:38 AM

Default O_o

Woah O_o that is weird!!!! It would definatly freak me out!!! I'd say it was a series of weird dreams.......and I agree. It is definatly a sign. I don't know if the sign is good or bad............but, it just too weird!!! To deal with it...I don't really know...keep talking to your friend about it. Maybe if you tell her enough about it, she'll beleive you. The creepiest part was when you shapeshifted into a wolf.......was that part of a dream, or real?

STOP BLOWIN HOLES IN MY SHIP!!!! Jack Sparrow, Curse of the Black Pearl
Old 02-05-2011, 04:39 PM

Location: a place where we wear hats on our feet, shoes on out heads and hamburgers eat people. No joke.

well when i'm really tired i see stuff. but apparently that's normal. so i woke up. it was just m face. like a wolf wearing clothes. with hands. and feet.

If God is for us, then who can be against us? -- Romans 8:31

"I collect words, put them together and create something amazing. Through me, words can rise and walk, as they have always been in my heart. Some people may not get it, but I am a word weaver." -- Me
Old 02-05-2011, 04:42 PM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

Yikes, thats scary!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:24 AM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

They're just dreams; I wouldn't give them much thought. Possibly stress led to odd dreams? If they are repetitive for more than two weeks, you should try to interpret your dreams, and possibly discover the source of the dreams. As fr being a sign....'no, I do not believe so
Old 02-12-2011, 12:02 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Aww. That must be hard. I remember a long time ago, I woke up crying cause I had a dream my entire family died. I had that dream when I was seven. And last night I had a dream about my basketball team winning their first game.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 03-09-2011, 02:22 PM

Location: Preforming in The Phantom Of The Opera on Broadway! (As if, even if I wish it were true...)

Wow... That could be seriously freaky.... I am so sorry you have to deal with this!!! I would say if these kinds of dreams keep occuring then you should try and interpret your dreams and see if anything makes any sense. Also, I would say that you should try some strss releiving things. Take a warm (NOT HOT) shower or bath before you go to bed. Pray, and ask for a peacful night, sit outside close your eyes and listen to nature. Sometimes it helps to try and relax! Don't go on the computer. Don't read anything even midly scary for a while, and this also goes for movies. Don't just blow off the dream. write them down when you wake up, and see if there is any similaties between your dreams. Don't worry about it! A dream is ONLY a dream. No matter how real it seems!

Me in a good mood: :3
Me all sad like: D:
Me angry at writer's Block that's been going on for almost 3 months: _ "AKSIJRCHOFUBSIAYWBFC!!!!!"
Old 03-09-2011, 02:32 PM

Once I had a dream that someone was stabbing me.I would die, then i would come back to life. OVER AND OVER AGAIN! So then i woke up and my dog was stepping on me... LOL
Old 03-13-2011, 10:39 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Cool I Must Tell You About This Vladimir-themed Dream!

(*snickers*) Heh, this has gotta be one of my favorite dreams!

Okay, I was dangling from one of the railings in the Grand Ballroom of Vladimir's Mansion, flailing around and all that. I was all like, "Okay, Vladimir, you can come and help me now. Vladimir! You can come and help me now! VLADIMIR! Gaaaah!" He was obviously gone, and I was like -_- "I hate you."

In the meantime, all these weird soldier-peeps filed into the Grand Ballroom like how we have to file into the gym for our squads, and Vladimir was there at the head of them, and then something relating to multi-colored crayons occurred, and one of the soldiers went up to Vladimir and was like, "What do we do now, sir?"
Naturally, Vladimir was all like, smiling, "Nuthin'!"
Eventually, Vladimir let me fall to my death, and when I went to ask him why the fork he had done that, he just kinda smiled, and he's all like, "You have to figure things out for yourself!" and I'm like, "DUDE. FIGURING THINGS OUT FOR MYSELF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU LETTING ME FALL TO MY DEATH!"
Also, he had this weird cheesy grin on his face the entire time. -_-

Tags
dreams, kristin stewart cancer, snape and draco, visions, wolf