Quantcast Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's Your Favorite Character?
Emma 7 23.33%
Henry 5 16.67%
Mary Margaret (Snow White) 1 3.33%
David (Prince Charming) 0 0%
Regina (Evil Queen) 3 10.00%
Mr. Gold (Rumpelstiltskin) 7 23.33%
August 1 3.33%
Sidney (Magic Mirror) 1 3.33%
Graham (Huntsman) 4 13.33%
Kathryn (Princess Abigail) 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2011, 08:54 PM

Just to let you know, I'm being booted off in three minutes. :P
Old 12-07-2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Ehh. So am I. Beddy-bye time soon. But the Middle was funnnnnnnny... DISH-WASHER!

My family was cracking up at the "Do you like JBeibs?" part.Grr. Me is against SUE. D:< NO JBEIBS.

My mom keeps comparing me to Sue in The Middle... O.o But our cousin is EXACTLY LIKE BRICK. He even LOOKS LIKE HIM.
Frankie was being sooo evil to Mike about the dishwasher. When Mike went and wheeled it out, my dad and I were like: "DISSSSSS!"

I was surprised when I learned Brick's actor is older than me. :P

NIGHTIE! (:
Old 12-07-2011, 10:08 PM

I FRIGGIN LOVE the show. But for some reason, I never really liked John Doe. xP I dunno why...

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-08-2011, 07:18 AM

Quote:
He IS?! How old is he?!

My mom loves comparing Axl, Sue, and Brick to members of our family. O.O
Axl = my older sister, Emily. It's their personalities. Emily's thinks she's the ruler of me and Andrew. *deathstares sister*
Sue = me. My mom says I'm just perky like that. Which I am. ^_^
Brick = my younger cousin, Preston. THEY ARE THE SAME! I wouldn't be surprised if the actor and Preston were long lost twins... O.o
The actor of Brick is 12-13ish. O_o He has a bone disease that makes him grow... different.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:59 PM

OMG. I just made a OUAT realization that I feel STUPID for not noticing before.
So I'm rewatching the... third?... episode... the one where James and Snow fight trolls on the troll bridge and David wakes up and wanders into the woods... I just noticed... you know how Mary Margaret is also twisting that ring on her finger when she's nervous? When Snow White is walking with Charming, she's twisting that necklace with the fairy dust in it... they have the same role in both stories. *epic facepalm*
Old 12-08-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I FRIGGIN LOVE the show. But for some reason, I never really liked John Doe. xP I dunno why...
I LURVE David. Both as David and as Prince Charming. But Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold is my favorite. Henry's a close second, then Prince Charming/David. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
The actor of Brick is 12-13ish. O_o He has a bone disease that makes him grow... different.
O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
OMG. I just made a OUAT realization that I feel STUPID for not noticing before.
So I'm rewatching the... third?... episode... the one where James and Snow fight trolls on the troll bridge and David wakes up and wanders into the woods... I just noticed... you know how Mary Margaret is also twisting that ring on her finger when she's nervous? When Snow White is walking with Charming, she's twisting that necklace with the fairy dust in it... they have the same role in both stories. *epic facepalm*
Lucky you gets to rewatch episodes! Do you have Netflix or On Demand or something? Poor me doesn't even have stinkin' cable. We only have, like 20 channels.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Lucky you gets to rewatch episodes! Do you have Netflix or On Demand or something? Poor me doesn't even have stinkin' cable. We only have, like 20 channels.
No! No! I don't have Netflix or cable or anything. I have practically no channels either... I just happen to get ABC (channel 7). XD (Awkward long-lost-twin moment :P). I Googled Once Upon a Time ABC, and there was something for "watch free full episodes online", so I'm rewatching the third episode. XD
Old 12-08-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Cool. I was sleeping over my friend Rebekah's house, and we were in a room with no (working) TV but a computer, so we were going to watch OUAT on Hulu. But her computer was too slow and it kept buffering. D:
Gr! >.< D:

I just came to the part where Catherine runs into David's room and she starts crying, "David, is that you?" And Mary Margaret was like, "Who is she?" and the Mayor comes up behind her and she's like: "His wife," in this evilly evil tone. D:<
Old 12-08-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemi View Post
gr! >.< D:

I Just Came To The Part Where Catherine Runs Into David's Room And She Starts Crying, "david, Is That You?" And Mary Margaret Was Like, "who Is She?" And The Mayor Comes Up Behind Her And She's Like: "his Wife," In This Evilly Evil Tone. D:<
Evil Witch Lady. >.<
Old 12-08-2011, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Evil Witch Lady. >.<
Agreed. >.<

I like thine new sig, by the way. ^_^

Soo... What we should talk about?

Tags
a time not i time, come back august, flaming mangoes, hookers gonna hook, i hate the hiatus, i miss august, imma hooker, moth was here, mr. potato will get you, once upon a lime, once upon a story, once upon a time, once upon i time, pan is attractive, pan is hot/englishspanish, rumpbelle, snowing, tv shows, where is august?!