Quantcast Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's Your Favorite Character?
Emma 7 23.33%
Henry 5 16.67%
Mary Margaret (Snow White) 1 3.33%
David (Prince Charming) 0 0%
Regina (Evil Queen) 3 10.00%
Mr. Gold (Rumpelstiltskin) 7 23.33%
August 1 3.33%
Sidney (Magic Mirror) 1 3.33%
Graham (Huntsman) 4 13.33%
Kathryn (Princess Abigail) 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Agreed. >.<

I like thine new sig, by the way. ^_^

Soo... What we should talk about?
OMPJ! You know what annoys me?! Emma's supposed to be Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, and she has FREAKING BLONDE HAIR. Snow White has black hair, and Prince Charming has brown hair! IT DOESN'T WORK, DIRECTORS! IT! DOESN'T WORK! HAVEN'T YOU EVER TAKEN SCIENCE CLASS?!

Last edited by LizzieS; 01-13-2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
OMG! You know what annoys me?! Emma's supposed to be Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, and she has FREAKIN' BLONDE HAIR. Snow White has black hair, and Prince Charming has brown hair! IT DOESN'T WORK, DIRECTORS! IT! DOESN'T WORK! HAVEN'T YA EVER TAKEN SCIENCE CLASS?!
You know what's WORSE!?!? I searched Emma Swan on Google images... AND THE ACTRESS HAS BROWN HAIR! She dyed her hair blond FOR OUAT, when brown would've worked better! It's annoying. :P She's a good ACTRESS though. :P

Just FYI, I will probably fade off of KidPub soonish...
Old 12-09-2011, 04:47 PM

MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. I figured it out. ^_^ That police officer that Emma thinks has a crush on her. I know who he is. HE IS THE QUEEN'S HUNTSMAN. XD Who tries to kill Snow White. Which is WHY he works for her and listens to her, and is technically a bad guy, but is nice and can't find a way to actually hurt someone. :3
I was slow figuring that out.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. I figured it out. ^_^ That police officer that Emma thinks has a crush on her. I know who he is. HE IS THE QUEEN'S HUNTSMAN. XD Who tries to kill Snow White. Which is WHY he works for her and listens to her, and is technically a bad guy, but is nice and can't find a way to actually hurt someone. :3
I was slow figuring that out.
I SAW THE PREIVEW! He's going to kiss Emma and REMEMBER WHO HE WAS! And then someone's going to die! I CAN'T WAIT!

I always thought he was the mirror... You know? The magic mirror that the Queen had?

Last edited by LizzieS; 01-13-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
I SAW THE PREIVEW! He's gonna kiss Emma and REMEMBER WHO HE WAS! And then someone's gonna die! I CAN'T WAIT!

I always thought he was the mirror... Y'know? The magic mirror that the Queen had?
I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!

That's an awesome prediction. :3 I'm pretty sure the mirror is the mirror that she's always looking in to put on her make-up, ect. :P
Old 12-09-2011, 05:39 PM

I've never actually seen the 2nd episode. ('Tis my friend's fault. She wanted me to go to a Halloween party at her church. >.<) But I watched the beginning at my friend's house and I remember there being the mirror... I thought it was the Sheriff's face in there. Apparently it wasn't, 'cause they showed his fairy-tale version in the preview. Yup. He's a huntsman or something, but he has a connection with Snow White, too, so...

Last edited by LizzieS; 01-13-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
I've never actually seen the 2nd episode. ('Tis Rebekah's fault. She wanted me to go to a Halloween party at her church. >.<) But I watched the beginning at Rebekah's house and I remember there being the mirror... I thought it was the Sheriff's face in there. Apparently it wasn't, 'cause they showed his fairy-tale version in the preview. Yup. He's a huntsman or something, but he has a connection with Snow White, too, so...
That sucks for you. D: In that episode, the Queen is performing the curse, and she has to rip out the heart of what she loves most, which is her father. In Storybrooke, it's the catfight-y Emma vs. Mayor one.... >=D

HE EESH THE HUNTSMAN WHO IS SENT TO KILL SNOW WHITE BUT CAN'T BECAUSE SHE BE'S TOO NICE. POKEY EESH POSITIVE!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:48 PM

Two hours, eleven minutes!!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:01 PM

OH MY FREAKING GOD, THE MAYOR KILLED GRAHAM! D:

I knew it, I knew he was the huntsman. SHE KILLED HIM! D:
Old 12-14-2011, 08:57 PM

Tags
a time not i time, come back august, flaming mangoes, hookers gonna hook, i hate the hiatus, i miss august, imma hooker, moth was here, mr. potato will get you, once upon a lime, once upon a story, once upon a time, once upon i time, pan is attractive, pan is hot/englishspanish, rumpbelle, snowing, tv shows, where is august?!