Quantcast Brainwashed~ Mental Character Retreat*For TDC and Jill mostly* - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2013, 06:59 PM

Name: Samael CŠlius (he goes by Sam)
Appearance: Sam has extremely spiky hair in the very lightest shade of blonde, and his eyes change color constantly. Sometimes they are also multiple colors at once. He is pale, slim, and fairly short for his age, but don't you dare underestimate him. Underestimate him and you'll die.
Personality: Extremely bitter and pessimistic. He is entirely serious and hardly ever smiles, as he hardly finds humor in anything anymore. He'll occasionally smirk, but this is rare, and a real smile is even rarer for him. Several years ago he was loyal and kind(er), and smiled more often-- not all the time, but was more prone to happiness.
Back-story: Sam plays a big part in Saeran's past, but also had his own past before that. Details to come.
Other: He holds a grudge with Saeran due to events of their past. It is possible that he could come to forgive him, but this wouldn't happen for a while and would take a very long process. Also, he has telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, a sort of mind reading, and a very complicated magic that has to do with pure energy. (It seems like a lot, but it's all in his one magic.)

Last edited by SilverMoon; 12-14-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Gahhhhhh I just typed a whole lot and it wad DELETED.
So, Echo and Lupa? Even though they're not mine but like I said, they were the main characters when Willow was first there, and they mean a lot.
Also, we don't know what Gary and Liz look like, so we have to make that up, as well as most of the core characters because most of them I don't know who created.
Also, since its not just me and TDC, we need to make rules. Two characters at most, and NO MAKING UP CHARACTERS FOR OTHETD TO ADOPT.
You can have 1 temporary charrie at a time, but they have to be gone by, say a month, okay?
Alright, so time to include in exclusive detail the entrance and becoming of your character, and how they came to the Gateway, and the renewed KP NES now... Begins.
Well I'm pretty sure it's just you, me and TDC but that's fine because I only have two charries anyways.
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Old 12-14-2013, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
Well I'm pretty sure it's just you, me and TDC but that's fine because I only have two charries anyways.
Alright then. I guess I was sort of thinking about Luna. Remember her? I think she goes by Mew something now.
Oh, and it's perfectly fine!! Only cause Lydia might be coming too :P
It was getting really messy on the mainsite and people kept deleting her character, so I told her she could come here if she wanted to.
So... I don't know when I can post since I'm banned from the cpu and I DON'T want to type everything on my phone gods that'd be so... Yeah.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Alright then. I guess I was sort of thinking about Luna. Remember her? I think she goes by Mew something now.
Oh, and it's perfectly fine!! Only cause Lydia might be coming too :P
It was getting really messy on the mainsite and people kept deleting her character, so I told her she could come here if she wanted to.
So... I don't know when I can post since I'm banned from the cpu and I DON'T want to type everything on my phone gods that'd be so... Yeah.
Ikr... my computer is broken and it's a pain in the butt to type it all on my phone -_-
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Old 12-14-2013, 11:03 PM

I could post, but this is finals week and I have to do all my HW tomorrow. -_-)
Old 12-15-2013, 04:04 AM

She blinked. One second she was sitting in her room, curled up with a cup of coca in her hands and a book on her lap, and the next she was standing in the void. A swirl of pink, yellow, and white was around her, and she shivered. She couldn't see or touch with her hands what or where she was standing on, but she wasn't floating. A whisper of voices sounded around her, sending a chill down her spine.
"In hours late,
you meet your fate,
to decide if it is love or hate.
Open up your inner gate,
on this very special date.
A choice is given unto you,
now make your wish. You have to choose."
She realized she couldn't tell if the voice was male or female, old or young, she didn't even know if it was human. It was just... a voice.
"Tell me more," she whispered at last.
"It is your 10th birthday. You are faced with a curse.
Choose, now.
This curse has been in your family for generations. Some have chosen the easy way, but turned to regret it. Some chose the hard way, hoping to end the curse for generations to come, but still a child or two has escaped the hard way.
Here is the easy way: You live. But you will not find true love, you will go through excruciating pain. It will feel as if your lungs are being cut out with a knife, and your heart with a sword. You will feel betrayal from all those you keep close to your heart, and you will regret living. Yet you cannot kill yourself until you are 80, you will be broken.
But here is the hard way: You will be immortal, to stay forever 10. You will be sent to a place with never ending doors and staircases, never ending screams and crying. You will have to make life miserable for others, hold the gate to the mansion, and make sure they don't escape. You will find true love but have them torn away from you, again and again. You will never have kids, never feel love, but you will have the joy of friendship-- if it all goes well.
But if it doesn't, you will be possessed with a bad spirit, and you will bring misery to others and to yourself. You will cry your eyes out until you become blind, and have eternal punishment, just like the fields of punishment. They are already waiting for you, cooking up thousands and thousands of punishments fit for hell.
Choose."
She shook her head. What?! She didn't remember who she was, or where she came from. She didn't know what she did to deserve this curse, or who her siblings or children were. She was squatting in the void, but it was like she couldn't see even though she was seeing. Her mind, though whirring and thinking was seeing a black void. The black void was nowhere as near cheerful as the void she was squatting in now, it was like a shadow, forcing her. And then suddenly it was real. The shadows swallowed up her much more cheerful yellow and pink void, and she ran.
"Alright, I'll choose, I'll choose!!!" She screamed, holding her head and falling to her knees. It was as if her head was on fire, as if a thousand knives were cutting through her brain, over and over again.
"Hold out your hand, and think your decision." The whispers and voices stopped. She did as she was told, and held out her hand. She looked down, and saw that she was grasping a few strands of slightly wavy, chocolate brown hair. Her palm was sweaty, and tears were streaming onto her palms.
I choose...
A scream cut through the silence. A mark with a moon and a star was burned onto her wrist, with dark purple evil essence threatening to seep out, but it didn't. She looked to the right to see another girl, her sister, struggling with the same mark. The mark from her sister's hand seeped out and engulfed her sister, the two girls' screams mingling. Pain seared through her as her sister and the purple essence disappeared into the black void, and she looked down again. Her ornate bracelet, with Ivory carved on it, was fading.
My name is Ivory. My name is Ivory. My name is Ivory...
What is my name?
My name will be Willow.
... The hard way.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:00 AM

(I'll post after my homework.)
Old 12-15-2013, 11:30 AM

Okay, so... I shall go to bed now. *yawns* See? I haven't gotten enough sleep in days.
Ok ya bai.
I was going to wait for you guys but AGH WHAT THE FUDGE MY PILLOW GOT THE BETTER OF ME.
Ya. Ok. Bai.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:47 AM

(Oh hey and we need forms for Gary and Liz, this needs some discussion 'cause they're the everyone-writes-for character.)
Old 12-15-2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Name: Minnesota
Appearance: Minnesota has straight, copper colored hair with soft silver streaks that goes to her shoulders and her eyes are a dark gunmetal blue; she's tall for her age and has a lean and curvy build. Her skin is fair and freckles dot her face. She's usually wearing long khaki green pants and some sort of black top. She also wears black shoes.
Personality: She's known to*be*relatively*serious, as well as fierce, bitter, and harsh most of the time, but is occasionally more open and happy. She also has a truckload of sarcasm at her service at all times, other than that she has a bit of a dark sense of humor. She's a smooth talker and also likes a bit of roughness (aka a bit of fighting) and can be a formidable enemy when the time calls for it. At first she was kind of 'that harsh redhead girl lurking in the corner and insulting people' and only stuck around because a) she had nowhere better to go, b) she kept getting dragged into their problems, and c) they eventually started to grow on her. She was always all "Tch. Another newbie?" whenever a new character showed up and has always been fairly hard to approach. However she's less mean once you get to know her and is basically a tsundere. Over her time in the NES, now about a year, she's (somewhat unwillingly) become closer to the group, and is actually kind of one of the leaders now. She's become more responsible and come to care more for the well being of the group-- but she's still a tsundere which is the part people always mess up.
Back-story: It's noted that her past is dark, but most of it has yet to be revealed. It is only known that her brother, Jaxon, once tried to kill her. I'm hoping to have this play a major part in the NES later.
Other: Icicle is one of her few close friends, along with Willow, and she has a bit of a rivalry with Echo. She had a sort-of crush on Miles a while back on the Mainsite, and I'm unsure whether I'll still have this. If I do it'll be much more tsundere-like, as the others kind of screwed that up too. She's also known as the Mistress of Illusion and is skilled at this magic. I'd like to be able to develop her powers more, have situations which require her and her magic to become stronger.
Drifting down through the water, only an eternity of flames above the surface and only a watery death below. Quickly running out of breath, vision darkening until she's forced to gasp for breath, but it only makes her lungs fill with blackish water. This was to be the end of it all... And then the water started swirling into a whirlpool going sideways, and a silver light began to glow from the center of it, pulling her in. And then she was gone.

Minnesota's eyes snapped open to a cold concrete floor, and she lifted her head to only darkness. She tried to get the thoughts of the Black Spring out of her head, but her attempts were in vain. How could she ever forget the black-water that now flowed through her very veins, having assimilated with her blood long ago-- or, well, three years, give or take. Back then, she was weak, didn't have the power to stop him or save herself... since then, since she found the first cross-dimensional gate, she'd wandered many worlds, not sure if she was running from something or running for something, just... running. Along the way, she'd learned of magic and gotten to learn some, grown stronger, and wrapped her heart in the illusions that ran deep in her existence. She'd also found her way back to that world a few times, but there wasn't anything for her there anymore, and she never stayed very long.

And now... Where was she?

Last edited by SilverMoon; 12-15-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Tags
awgreatnotagain, end to insanity, lyall_areyel_was_here, my mango was here, octopusologist