Quantcast The KP NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 06-04-2014, 08:10 PM

Default The KP NES

Hello, there. You there.
As a fellow Kidpubber, you should realize how much this society depends on writing and literature.
Well, there's someone else out to get us. Someone who wants their own club to take over this organization.
It's up to us to fight them.
You shall find a partner, and they shall be at your side for the remainder of this story. You would be sent out on missions with other groups, and each partnership would go up in rank with each accomplishment. You would start at Rookie, but someone would post updates on their team's status. No cheating, please. You can add some training action into this, and then the real fight may start.
Here's your form:

Name:

Personality:

Looks:

Partnership:

Other:

Mine:

Name: Alice

Personality: As some people say, I'm a shy, timid girl when I first meet them. After a few days or months, because I have different comfort levels with people, I begin to relax around them and start talking. Other than when I'm comfortable around people, I would only answer with a nod or a shake of a head or a weird glare. I would also look strangely at you. I don't really like girly stuff, and consider myself a tomboy. I'm addicted to brownies. When you get used to me, like I am with my best friends, I don't like saying it to you if you hurt me. I just stay quiet and let the knives cut into me. I have plenty of friends who badmouth me all the time. I'm sensitive, in a way, and almost anything can make me really sad. I don't like being called fat, even if I am. I get hyper at times when I'm excited. I'm insecure and really self-conscious.

Looks: Black hair that curls a little with red streaks that are a little sun-bleached blond. They kind look orange. The highlights, I mean. I'm getting blond tips on my hair, so you can put that in too. My hair's usually in a ponytail. I have pale, I guess, skin, that got a but tanned, so now my arms are dark but not my face nor my legs. I have long fingers and my hair, I forgot to mention, reaches a few inches below my shoulder in a ponytail, so you can imagine how long it is when it's loose. I have black eyes. My eyes are really small, so when I smile or laugh, they seem to disappear.

Partnership: *Sits and glares at wall* *Glares at Sam* Why isn't that (strangely attractive) character here?

Other:

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 06-04-2014, 08:15 PM

If I join, can I be partners with you, Alice? I don't want to complain, but your always with Sam.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:19 PM

Name: Wendy Perez

Personality:
You know it... weird, protective, Marvel loving, true story telling, photographer/artist, fangirl, a little bubbly ... friendly for the most part, feels ackward around strangers... is a dog person. Takes karate.Talkative with those I know, a little awkward around strangers. Artist like (Creative, does not mind being alone.) I hate science but other subjects are ok, the best Life Skills or E/LA. Can change personalties in a snap but is not a good actor when it comes to lying and so-so on stage. I can not sing or play musical instruments. I am a bit of a bubbly person around close/good friends/family but come off punk easily when I wan to. I do fan-girl over things, Marvel (Kurt/Night-Crawler mostly) Cinna (Hunger-Games) and others. Stuborn. Verry stuborn and easy to anger. I LOVE listining to music (Britt Nicole,Toby Mac, Kelly Clarkson, Adele). Can be extremly focused, but is not always. Loves cooking, is a bit of a chef. Fav food- lemon poppy seed muffins or Mashed Potatos. Has big dreams.

Looks:

Partnership: Anyone want to be partners?

Other: None.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:20 PM

*coughcoughSalicecoughcough*
Old 06-04-2014, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
If I join, can I be partners with you, Alice? I don't want to complain, but your always with Sam.
Hold on. I need to wait until we have all the people and see the people count before deciding whether there'll be triple groups or whatever amounts. There'll most likely be a quadruple group, so of course!

You see?"

Old 06-04-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
Hello, there. You there.
As a fellow Kidpubber, you should realize how much this society depends on writing and literature.
Well, there's someone else out to get us. Someone who wants their own club to take over this organization.
It's up to us to fight them.
You shall find a partner, and they shall be at your side for the remainder of this story. You would be sent out on missions with other groups, and each partnership would go up in rank with each accomplishment. You would start at Rookie, but someone would post updates on their team's status. No cheating, please. You can add some training action into this, and then the real fight may start.
Here's your form:

Name:

Personality:

Looks:

Partnership:

Other:

Mine:

Name: Alice

Personality: As some people say, I'm a shy, timid girl when I first meet them. After a few days or months, because I have different comfort levels with people, I begin to relax around them and start talking. Other than when I'm comfortable around people, I would only answer with a nod or a shake of a head or a weird glare. I would also look strangely at you. I don't really like girly stuff, and consider myself a tomboy. I'm addicted to brownies. When you get used to me, like I am with my best friends, I don't like saying it to you if you hurt me. I just stay quiet and let the knives cut into me. I have plenty of friends who badmouth me all the time. I'm sensitive, in a way, and almost anything can make me really sad. I don't like being called fat, even if I am. I get hyper at times when I'm excited. I'm insecure and really self-conscious.

Looks: Black hair that curls a little with red streaks that are a little sun-bleached blond. They kind look orange. The highlights, I mean. I'm getting blond tips on my hair, so you can put that in too. My hair's usually in a ponytail. I have pale, I guess, skin, that got a but tanned, so now my arms are dark but not my face nor my legs. I have long fingers and my hair, I forgot to mention, reaches a few inches below my shoulder in a ponytail, so you can imagine how long it is when it's loose. I have black eyes. My eyes are really small, so when I smile or laugh, they seem to disappear.

Partnership: *Sits and glares at wall* *Glares at Sam* Why isn't that (strangely attractive) character here?

Other:
Name: Julia

Personality: I'm a bit...short-tempered. I creative and I love to joke around and be crazy. :3

Looks: I have caramel hair that is usually in a ponytail. When it is loose it is down to my shoulder blades. I have hazel eyes and olive skin. I have some freckles.

Partnership: *grabs Alice before she can get to Sam* MWHAHAHAHA!

Other: I love pigs.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliek View Post
*coughcoughSalicecoughcough*
*coughcoughnopeit'swilliamthehighlyattractivemalec oughcough*

You see?"

Old 06-04-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
*coughcoughnopeit'swilliamthehighlyattractivemalec oughcough*
Are you guys sick? I'll get you a tissue!

Name: Charlie Kingree

Personality: Humorous, leader, kind, outgoing,

Looks: Glasses, straight brown hair, brown eyes, average height

Partnership: Dunno yet, if Alice isn't with Sam, I'll get him

Other:

Quote:
Hold on. I need to wait until we have all the people and see the people count before deciding whether there'll be triple groups or whatever amounts. There'll most likely be a quadruple group, so of course!
MWHAHAHAHAH Sorry Sam!

Um..I mean...Thanks!

Tags
agency, alice, chloe is hot, chole is bad, cosephine, fun, hehethisifunhehhehe, i birthed lionel, julia is amazing, kidpub, partnerships, sloe, williamtheattractivemale, woot woot