Quantcast Random Quotes - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2015, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
"So I take it you're the type of girl to find love in a fake mental institution, right?" -a canon aromantic character to her friend
thAT WAS SO FUNNY IT MADE MY DAY THANK YOU
Old 05-09-2015, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
thAT WAS SO FUNNY IT MADE MY DAY THANK YOU
YOU'RE WELCOME XD
i really like that character XD her name is sarah and she is extremely aro and also really squishy and cute and she's basically the one friend that's totally cool with being woken up at 2am just for a hug and also she has an obsession with making cookies but they all come out burnt and people just eat them anyways bc she's so cute and you simply can't turn down that face <3 and her hair is really short but she always wears it in these tiny braids and people love pulling on them and she doesn't even mind, and she's really hyper and extroverted and she lets everyone vent to her and she makes everyone feel better with just a few cuddles and she's just super cute in general and I'M SORRY BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS CHARACTER OKAY <3
iaccidentallynamedherafteroneofmyplatoniccrusheswh oops
Old 05-25-2015, 05:37 PM

"Alright then! Leave without me! I shall simply fade away from loneliness! And I shall not bring you your cloaks when you forget them, I shall not! And you shall not be long behind me. You shall wake at night with a churning in your stomach, thinking, 'Where is Vox? Where is he? I need an ex-murderer to bring excitement into my life!" And I shall not be there! My ghost shall be haunting your ship, weeping and singing 80s love songs....WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!?

-Vox, unnamed alternate universe in my head.

"HAROLD IGNATIUS MORROW, THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MANY BROWNIES YOU CAN EAT IN ONE DAY."
"There is?"
-Arthur Fairhaven and Harold Morrow Jr., A Very Important Nothing

"It was the attack of 1982."
"There was a terrorist attack in 1982?"
"No...Thriller was published, the Tylenol scare happened, and Eaton was attacked and nearly burned to the ground."
"@.@"
-Halle Fairhaven and Winifred Ryder, A Very Important Nothing (a chapter as yet unwritten)

-i found, amber run
Old 05-25-2015, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
"Alright then! Leave without me! I shall simply fade away from loneliness! And I shall not bring you your cloaks when you forget them, I shall not! And you shall not be long behind me. You shall wake at night with a churning in your stomach, thinking, 'Where is Vox? Where is he? I need an ex-murderer to bring excitement into my life!" And I shall not be there! My ghost shall be haunting your ship, weeping and singing 80s love songs....WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!?

-Vox, unnamed alternate universe in my head.

"HAROLD IGNATIUS MORROW, THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MANY BROWNIES YOU CAN EAT IN ONE DAY."
"There is?"
-Arthur Fairhaven and Harold Morrow Jr., A Very Important Nothing

"It was the attack of 1982."
"There was a terrorist attack in 1982?"
"No...Thriller was published, the Tylenol scare happened, and Eaton was attacked and nearly burned to the ground."
"@.@"
-Halle Fairhaven and Winifred Ryder, A Very Important Nothing (a chapter as yet unwritten)
i muST READ THIS BOOK
Old 05-25-2015, 06:56 PM

"Kia, what's a queer bird?"
I'm not sure what to make of this question, especially as it's coming from my little brother of all people. "Umm... a bird that isn't cisgendered and heterosexual? Don't ask me, Jack-jack. I don't know much about avian genders and sexualities."

-a story i kinda ditched but i was looking back at it xD

Tags
mr. potato will get you