Quantcast Top three most random dreams i've ever had... - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2008, 11:48 AM

Default scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb503 View Post
I hate dreams were you want to wake up, but can't. I had one were I was climbing the Eiffle tower (I don't know why...) and I fell off. I fell till I was about 8 stories off the ground, then I was falling from the top again. when I got 8 stories close to the ground *ping* at the top again. this happened for a while, and I wasn't scared while I was falling. I was just relaxing, on the air. Then when it got to the 8 story mark... I didn't stop. I froze with fear. there was just the ground getting closer. fast. I was like. NO!!!!! and then when my face was almost touching the floor... like my nose was about 1/2cm away from it... I woke up. it freaked me. *gulp*
now that sounds scary

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 12-25-2008, 07:42 PM

Default Dream

Once when i was little I had this dream. I walked out side my house and there was my mom, dad, uncle and grandparents. My dad handed me this pony. I got on and was riding it when i feel down the storm drain. Then my grandpa pulled me out...

"Somtimes I think creativity is magic it's not a matter of finding and idea, but allowing the idea to find you."
-Maya Lin
Old 12-27-2008, 12:58 PM

Ha ha, thats a good one!

Random Person: So Tom, what is it that you do?

Tom: I uh, I write greeting cards.

Summer: Tom could be a really great architect if he wanted to be.

Partygoer: That's unusual, I mean, what made you go from one to the other?

Tom: I guess I just figured, why make something disposable like a building when you can make something that last forever, like a greeting card?
Old 12-31-2008, 07:31 AM

Wierd. :S I'd be scared!
Old 01-07-2009, 05:07 AM

Send a message via MSN to -snowfire-
Default Lol...

Well when i was little i had this weird dream. (Sorta why i'm putting it under this post but whatever..:P) anyway, i was sleeping in bed and i woke up and there were all these monsters that came through the door into my room. THen i woke up and again all these monsters came through the door into my room. Then i woke up AGAIN and all these monsers came through the door into my room. Then i woke up for real. And then a moster came through the door in the shape of my brother...and i realised it was my brother...and i realised it was a monster. :P scratch that last sentence.

haha. weird.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:31 PM

that's crazy!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 05:14 PM

Send a message via MSN to -snowfire-
Wink lol

I am crazy. XD
Old 03-09-2009, 07:48 PM

Here are three

1) I had a dream that I had 14 year old sister who was white
and was a kid in my 3rd grade class
2) Everyone in my my family was dissapearing cause of this ghostly blue bear

3 final) I had a dream that I was a millionaire and my old teacher jumped of my roof

Dont lose faith in God for
god never loses faith in you~ ACR
Old 08-06-2009, 10:21 AM

haha that last ones great

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 09-13-2009, 03:29 PM

The most random dream I ever had was when the Care Bears attacked us with machine guns full of chocalate pudding. Everyone was talking in Japanese except for me and my husband. I was talking in German and he was talking in French.
Another random one was when my buddy had a dream that he was running through a feild with a giant toothbrush.
And another one was when I was attacked by the chaperone from my wedding-he was yelling like a angry kid and it was all in a different language. Then some random dude with a giant toothbrush(i think it was my buddy) attacked him.

Last edited by dragongirl; 09-13-2009 at 03:53 PM.

Tags
dreams, random, weird