Quantcast Let's discuss our dreams - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2016, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
is it just me, or when you dream about you house/school/other familiar building does it always look different than in real life?
yeah so I always thought my old house had an extra back yard with a dresser in it that I didn't know about. never found it. used to get up in the middle of the night looking for this second back yard with a dresser in it and I couldn't find it becuase it didn't exist. omg

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 05-11-2016, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
is it just me, or when you dream about you house/school/other familiar building does it always look different than in real life?
yES

THIS ONE TIME THERE WAS A HALL IN MY HOUSE THAT WAS NEVER THERE

IT HAD WHITE CARPET AND SMELLED LIKE OLD WET CARPET

-i found, amber run
Old 05-25-2016, 07:50 PM

....I had a dream last night that there were theses mutant flying monster things that used dead humans as hosts but they didn't even look human. And when you cut them open the human bodies were decaying inside of them but the corpses didn't even look that much like actual humans.
Then I was Charles Xavier and I was playing chess with Deadpool (who looked and acted nothing like the real Deadpool) but then I shot him and pushed him out the window and it turned out it was actually his little sister that could look like anybody. The real Deadpool got really mad and swore vengeance (and for some strange reason had Magnetos powers). Then I was myself back at my school and the monster things were attacking. But it started raining and they died so we were all relieved.
After that my friend's eye fell out (but it didn't look anything like an eye) but we were ok with it because the world was finally safe.
A few minutes later the sky turned black from all the monsters descending on us after the rain stopped and that's all I remember before I woke up.
Those are the only parts I remember, any idea what it might mean?
Old 05-27-2016, 01:26 PM

i keep having dreams where i have super powers :3
a while ago i dreamed i was thalia and i had to protect my brother jason XD
and i keep dreaming that i have to save the world and one of my friends/family members is usually the villain and i always have an interesting team to help me...

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 07-29-2016, 01:35 PM

I had this supa freaky dream a few nights ago where me and some friends were xploring an abandoned office building with nothing inside, just empty cement rooms. Then one room had a computer in it and on the computer were pictures of me! It was soo weird./

Stan Lee
Old 08-14-2016, 04:28 AM

I just woke up from a nightmare and it wasn't even that scary, it was actually pretty tame compared to my regulare non-nightmare dreams. bUT there was this one part where i friCKIng kept waking up over and over again and then hallucinated that I cOUldN't wAkE uP and right when I finally got to really sleeping I dreamed that I was being driven somewhere on a highway at night and I looked out the window and there were fingers on the side of the road and some goverment lady was telling me to watch out for the crazy lady on the side of the road and right as the goverment lady was saying that the crazy lady JUMPED IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK AND ALL I COULD DO WAS SCREAM AND THINK NnO No nO NoONonoNONONONONONONO, and does anyone do that thing where they hold multiple POV's at once in a dream? Because that happened to me so I was both me sitting in the truck and the crazy lady jumping in front of it. So basically I had a looped hallucination and a fricking suicide dream all rolled into one. Also, my dad is in the next room and he keep fricking laughing and talking in his damn fricking sleep, frick that's creepy =_=.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 11-21-2016, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I just woke up from a nightmare and it wasn't even that scary, it was actually pretty tame compared to my regulare non-nightmare dreams. bUT there was this one part where i friCKIng kept waking up over and over again and then hallucinated that I cOUldN't wAkE uP and right when I finally got to really sleeping I dreamed that I was being driven somewhere on a highway at night and I looked out the window and there were fingers on the side of the road and some goverment lady was telling me to watch out for the crazy lady on the side of the road and right as the goverment lady was saying that the crazy lady JUMPED IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK AND ALL I COULD DO WAS SCREAM AND THINK NnO No nO NoONonoNONONONONONONO, and does anyone do that thing where they hold multiple POV's at once in a dream? Because that happened to me so I was both me sitting in the truck and the crazy lady jumping in front of it. So basically I had a looped hallucination and a fricking suicide dream all rolled into one. Also, my dad is in the next room and he keep fricking laughing and talking in his damn fricking sleep, frick that's creepy =_=.
Oh gOD that sounds freaking scary!
Old 11-22-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydude12 View Post
Oh gOD that sounds freaking scary!
actually that was pretty chill compared to my usual dreams. I'm not sure why that particular one freaked me out so much :/

-Barns Courntey
Old 11-22-2016, 05:16 PM

sO A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO I WAS RUSSELL DURANTEL AND I WORKED IN A GROCERY STORE SO I TOOK ALL THE FLEDGLINGS INTO THE STORE, IDK WHY, AND THEN THERE WERE THESE SERVING LADIES THAT I THINK WERE RICK RIORDAN'S FATES, AND THEY SERVED ME ENCHILADAS. I LOOKED AT THE ENCHILADAS AND I SAID
"she's going to die, isn't she?"
AND THEN THE FATES NODDED AT ME LIKE
"yes"
SO I RAN AND GRABBED A LADDER AND WAS TRYING TO SAVE A SMALL CHILD WITH BLONDE!LUANNE
#tfw u dream about ur own story
#highlights: prophetic enchiladas
#also Luanne is not blonde
#at all

-i found, amber run
Old 02-06-2017, 07:35 PM

Recent dreams:
- I killed Hades, some woman that I apparently loved (either that or Hades loved her and I absorbed his feelings for her when I killed him. That part was unclear, but her death was tragic nonetheless), John Winchester, and someone else who I don't remember. Then I helped the relatives of the people I murdered (who shifted between Dean and Sam Winchester, and Zeus and Poseidon), and when I saw the emotional trauma I had caused for them, I ended up regretting ever killing the people I killed, and decided to tell them what I'd done, which I knew would make them hate me, and also probably kill me.

- I discovered I had fire powers, which my mom supposedly also had, and for some reason we were holding a large social gathering in our house, and a weird combination of my best friend and my cousin was there. My mom proceeded to make me light this guy on fire (she told me he was fireproof) so that I could practice controlling my fire power, only, whoops, he was /not/ fireproof, and I ended up melting him nearly to death before I could stop the fire. When I tried to run upstairs, I tripped, and just sat there in a collapsed ball, trying to hide from the horror of what i'd done while my mom shouted at me to come finish burning the guy to death. At this point the guy had started screaming in pain, and tried to drag himself away (his legs were melted together), and when I wouldn't finish him off, my mom promptly re-set him on fire and let him burn. After that some stuff with tiny, mean bees happened, and my aunt tried to teach me a fire-breathing trick that ended with me getting lava all over my face, then some more stuff with tiny bees happened, which ended with my cousin/bff getting stung while talking to me, and my brother screaming in the background because he was getting stung.

- I took the form of a character. Which has never happened before, to my knowledge. Anyways, so I was Evelyn aka Hysteria, and I was locked in a dungeon with some other people. I don't remember much, except that at one point I was curled in the fetal position in my cell, terrified as hell, and trying to keep my eyes closed because a skinless giant was coming towards me and if I looked at him he would kill me. Also right before I woke up I was using my power on some chick with glasses, which was royally ticking off some of the other people present.

These two are from last night:
- Something about emails. idk. Something about watching youtube, i also dk. Then I ended up watching a swallow's nest so I could get it's eggs, and while I was walking away to retrieve something, I tripped on a pile of leaves and revealed a tracker-jack sized wasp. It was sleeping though, so I tried to just sneak around it, and ended up waking it. At this point, my brain promptly went 'nopenopenopenopenope not today, nooope' and forced me to wake up. Or maybe I forced my brain to wake up? *hm*

- After spazzing about the wasp for a bit, I went back to sleep and had a dream that involved the apocalypse. Because what better way to relax is there than to be part of the end of the world. Anyways, so my family and I were headed to the store, and I, for some reason that made sense at the time, brought along my pet snake. Whom I promptly lost the moment we got into the store. I commenced searching for my snake, only to discover that literally everyone had had the same idea as me, resulting in the store being full of snakes. I decided to steal some of the snakes. Which was kind of difficult, because if you don't know, some snakes have a tendency to cannibalize. But I did get Dagger back, so it was all good. Um, then we returned to our vehicle, which was a minivan, and tried to drive back home, the roads were like, something you see on a rollercoaster in a videogame, and there was a fiasco with a zip-lining family trying to race us? I passed out and had a dream within a dream, and when I woke up I was at home, Dagger was safely in his cage, and all of the other snakes had magically disappeared. And also there was this old lady staring at me from outside. She followed me when I moved. Nobody really knew where she came from or what she was doing, so I went outside to check on her, and instead found an old man who was also looking for her. Apparently her name was Lucy. Lucy wasn't very lucid. blah blah blah, really steep hill, blah blah, climbing on a bridge/stairs/ski lift, Lucy's husband decided to climb a ladder attached to a pole to fix something, which freaked Lucy out, and she swimmer-dove over the railing to get him (she was standing on the outside of the railing, for some reason). Only she missed, smashed her face on the railing, and tumbled to the ground below. Her brains went everywhere. *cue the only time that I have ever, ever, dry-heaved in a dream*. then more stuff happened, and Lucy ended up not-dead and walking right behind me, and she forced me and this other group of girls to run some sort of relay so that we could raise money to help her husband (who had either electrocuted himself, or had some weird cancer, idk).

so yeahs.

tl;dr:
- I killed Hades and John Winchester. Emotions happened.
- My mom was a psycho and made me burn someone alive with my newfound firepowers.
- I was one of my own characters and wandered around a spooky dungeon for a while.
- My brain noped out of confronting a giant dream wasp because screw that.
- There were some snakes, and an apocalypse, and an insane lady named Lucy. Lucy went splat, but somehow managed to come back to life for the sole purpose of creeping me out and forcing me to run to keep her husband alive.

-Barns Courntey

Tags
discussion, dreams, have a good day, i was a cat with wings, ican'tremembermydreams, luna was here, o.o, reaccuring dreams, weird