Quantcast Stranger Things - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-02-2016, 03:41 AM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default Stranger Things

I literally just watched the whole thing like tonight and ahhh please talk to me
season two theories and ranting about the ending whatever
i need to stop watching tv but whatever this show is good
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-02-2016, 04:33 AM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 862
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I literally just watched the whole thing like tonight and ahhh please talk to me
season two theories and ranting about the ending whatever
i need to stop watching tv but whatever this show is good
lol I was just going to make a thread about this
who is your fav?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
lol I was just going to make a thread about this
who is your fav?
Well I really liked Jonathan but then he was kinda creepy?? But now he's cool again o idk
But El is so cool she's probably the best by far my poor child
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

ALSO I need to discuss the love triangle because ??? I am trash
OK so I don't have anything against Steve I mean I did but he redeemed himself but Jonathan and Nancy are so good you don't even understand and it's not that Steve doesn't deserve Nancy or whatever I mean it's just he's not right for her he's kind of an idiot tbh and he looks like jean Ralphio and I knew even before Jonathan and Nancy had even looked at each other or met that I was going to ship the crap out of them bc they were obviously going to fall in love but then the ending?? Ahh my heart.
And just they are both so good and they've been through a lot and I mean I guess I appreciate that they didn't automatically do the expected ending but still? I mean this is very important to me I'm sorry
Thank goodness that they're staying with the main characters for season 2 though bc some people mentioned an anthology and I was like no I need more time with my children
That was my rant for today I'm sorry
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 862
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Well I really liked Jonathan but then he was kinda creepy?? But now he's cool again o idk
But El is so cool she's probably the best by far my poor child
I have met the actor playing Jonathan a while ago and it was great
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-02-2016, 10:19 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 862
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
ALSO I need to discuss the love triangle because ??? I am trash
OK so I don't have anything against Steve I mean I did but he redeemed himself but Jonathan and Nancy are so good you don't even understand and it's not that Steve doesn't deserve Nancy or whatever I mean it's just he's not right for her he's kind of an idiot tbh and he looks like jean Ralphio and I knew even before Jonathan and Nancy had even looked at each other or met that I was going to ship the crap out of them bc they were obviously going to fall in love but then the ending?? Ahh my heart.
And just they are both so good and they've been through a lot and I mean I guess I appreciate that they didn't automatically do the expected ending but still? I mean this is very important to me I'm sorry
Thank goodness that they're staying with the main characters for season 2 though bc some people mentioned an anthology and I was like no I need more time with my children
That was my rant for today I'm sorry
I ship Nancy and Jonathan because while Steve is a cool person they just work so well together it wouldn't feel right to have Nancy be with someone else
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 862
Default

Eleven just wanted to eat Eggos and have her own bed go to the snowball with mike and then she got vaporized and it presumably either dead or hiding out in the woods somewhere
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
Eleven just wanted to eat Eggos and have her own bed go to the snowball with mike and then she got vaporized and it presumably either dead or hiding out in the woods somewhere
I know I'm so sad my baby
I just want to take care of my strange telekinetic child
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
I have met the actor playing Jonathan a while ago and it was great
Ahh that's so cool
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-03-2016, 01:27 AM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 862
Default

Also I want to know what Hopper is doing? He's doing something with the lab people but also maybe giving Eleven food??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
butterfly, eleven

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.