Quantcast Showerthoughts - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2016, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
One of my side effects is that whenever I eat things that I can't have I get awful rashes and exima on my neck, collarbone, side of my hand, back of my head and inside of my elbows (which is why i wear long sleeved shirts, gloves, and longer necker shirts quite often) I also get it around my mouth so I'll have a big red spot around my mouth and my cheeks will be constantly flushed. And the back of my hair is often sort of greasy since we have to treat it regularly and that makes it seem greasy.
The worst part is since the red spots block out the sun the rest of me tans and when the rashes finally do go away I have pale patches where they used to be and its still super obvious.
And I have this one kid in my class who constantly points it out and I'm this close to punching him -.-
Sorry I'll stop complaining now
No, it's understandable man, you're allowed to complain. I feel like people don't take food allergies/problems seriously enough sometimes, or act like jerks about it when the side effects show.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
OKAY OKAY SO I SAW THIS AND THEN MY MOM STARTED TALKING ABOUT SERVING LUNCH TODAY (since my sister goes to private school and my mom has to pay a certain number of volunteer hours) AND SO I ASKED HER ABT THIS AND SHE SAID THAT THEY ACTUALLY DO
not in the private school, but in the public schools. she's like, "yeah it's kinda funny actually, they'll point out one kid and kinda roll their eyes and say 'that one always comes back for seconds' or 'he can never decide, he's always so slow in the line'"
so yeah
lololol that's hilarious.
teachers do it too
Old 11-28-2016, 10:06 PM

I often wonder how many reads are guests and how many are jokers who just didn't comment o.o
And I wonder if I ever inspired anyone to join/write /doubtful and self centered but w/e sigh/
Old 11-28-2016, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
OKAY OKAY SO I SAW THIS AND THEN MY MOM STARTED TALKING ABOUT SERVING LUNCH TODAY (since my sister goes to private school and my mom has to pay a certain number of volunteer hours) AND SO I ASKED HER ABT THIS AND SHE SAID THAT THEY ACTUALLY DO
not in the private school, but in the public schools. she's like, "yeah it's kinda funny actually, they'll point out one kid and kinda roll their eyes and say 'that one always comes back for seconds' or 'he can never decide, he's always so slow in the line'"
so yeah
I KNEWWWW IT AHAHAH
But like it totes seems like something they'd do BC it's not like they have much leisure time during the hell that is lunch and all idk it's interesting BC I always wonder what custodians and lunchladies and such think of people
Old 11-28-2016, 10:17 PM

when you realize that art is literal magic.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
I KNEWWWW IT AHAHAH
But like it totes seems like something they'd do BC it's not like they have much leisure time during the hell that is lunch and all idk it's interesting BC I always wonder what custodians and lunchladies and such think of people
On a similar topic: do you think teachers gossip about/ship their students?
Old 11-28-2016, 10:20 PM

Quote:
i just imagined all the teachers sitting around a table shipping different students and having like their student OTPs and then there's that one male football coach teacher who just kind of sits to the side but secretly enjoys it a lot.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
when you realize that art is literal magic.
How so /as an artist to an extent/
Quote:
Yes. They do. They really really do like TBH. Trust me. Sometimes they do with students man /Le hangs around teachers because I have like four friends and some of the teachers are chikl
Old 11-28-2016, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
No, it's understandable man, you're allowed to complain. I feel like people don't take food allergies/problems seriously enough sometimes, or act like jerks about it when the side effects show.
Thank you. And a lot of my friends just don't seem to understand? Like they'll bring me food or ask me to try something and I'll tell them I can't because of my allergies yet they're still like "Oh can't you just cheat? Not like it'll make a difference." And I'm ready to fight them
And some will purposely get food that they know I love but can't have and they'll eat it right in front of me and make over exaggerated noises and comments about how delicious it is and how I really should try some
People can be jerks
Old 11-28-2016, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Thank you. And a lot of my friends just don't seem to understand? Like they'll bring me food or ask me to try something and I'll tell them I can't because of my allergies yet they're still like "Oh can't you just cheat? Not like it'll make a difference." And I'm ready to fight them
Like well I Coukd cheat but I'd also probably dIE OR HAVE A HORRIBLE REACTION THAT HAS SIDE EFFECTS FOR DAYYYSS THAT MAKE ME WISH I WAS A BLOB OF ANTIHISTAMINE

Tags
brains named themselves, iwasntsingingintheshower, justdontjudgeokaythanks, kwazy_k was here, luna was here, neo nazis suck ass, no swearing, nooo school, pepsi retro, protest, random thoughts, sexuality=\_(ツ)_/, shitposting, yes swearing